Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epiphany
Okay guys, last thing I'll say before I dip town, Computer in hand.

So there's this shallow slut that really gets on my nerves, but she's very attractive and I wouldn't mind fvcking her. I see her with a dude she obviously likes. He's tall and buff after. He has his hand all over her ass and they hug.

So bodybuilding and looks are gonna be key to pull these girls. Nothing I didn't know already, but still worth mentioning in here.

Also of a girl has high interest she will initiate contact. I learned this from her.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 You come across, to me, as a young man who is often spinning his wheels trying hard to create some great image or persona. I often perceive it as an image that is actually disconnected from your true essence. I often get the sense that it is usually more based more on your striving for acceptance, validation, respect, approval, etc, vs expressing the TRUE you.

Be careful. You seem to be headed down that highway with a bit of momentum. It will lead to a truly empty life if that's the route you go. All the validation in the world, means nothing when it's given to some image you created that has nothing to do with the true and unique soul that you are. It's hard to unravel once you build layer upon layer trying to impress others.

At the end of each day, at the end of your life, do you want to have lived your life true to yourself...or searching for the empty approval of others???

@nicksaiz65 There is only one you, in all of the universe!!! Be true to BEING/LIVING your GREAT self! Be a GREAT YOU! Play YOUR song! That is a life well-lived!
What if I told you I don't know exactly who I am yet and I find my identity through stuff like pickup, music, programming and Don Juan?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I told you I don't know exactly who I am yet and I find my identity through stuff like pickup, music, programming and Don Juan?
"Tryna refine this sh!t, I redefined myself
First I had to find it."

- Earl Sweatshirt, Nowhere2go

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tryna refine this sh!t, I redefined myself
First I had to find it."

- Earl Sweatshirt, Nowhere2go
Exactly. I wanna come off as a PUA instead of trying to act all stoic. It makes me come off as boring apparently

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late Night Musings

I need to start over... my waves suck. I don't brush enough at all. I'm going to the barber tomorrow to get a low cut and start over. After my work is done I need to put in the work and do an hour a day. Audiobooks, audiobooks, audiobooks. It's no use wolfing if I don't have a set pattern. I need to have an established plan that I follow every day just like fitness. Curling Creme and Pomade. No wolfing yet! I wanna be elite so I need to start by getting a cut every 2 weeks and brushing. I need to watch wavers with my hair texture: PB and 3WP. I'll start with 3WP and get them in low.

Also I can't get some higher tier girls because I come off as weird. So self improvement and normalizing myself will help with that.

I'll be able to make my two shows this weekend and save money for school!

Now to finish this program and lab.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why I'm an Irresponsible Fvckboy Part 2

I'm just now learning lessons that I should've learned freshman year...

I should've been done this program. I shouldn't have fallen asleep last night. I have Google and StackExchange at my fingertips. There should be no problem in this world that I can't solve.

Now I know better in my journey to be a DJ. Now, to work.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overtexting, Overpursuing

Now that I've spent more time out in the field, I can totally see what I've been doing wrong.

I'm seeing my mistakes more clearly now that I've put in more time.

Texting has a handful of purposes, the end goal to meet up in person. You should either be setting up a date, or maintaining emotional momentum FOR THE DATE. You can be flirty with that. That's it. Do that, and it'll be pretty much impossible to get used for your nonsexual attention.

Take a while to text her back so that you can show you're busy and higher value.

Don't come off as cheesy or corny. I've made that mistake before as well.

A mistake I made with this cheerleader girl was simply texting her without a plan. I wasn't following the laws of texting. I was talking just to talk, and I was trying to get to know her over the phone. Which every PUA, including Dr. Nerdlove, agrees is a horrible idea. I'm starting to think you shouldn't do it even after the first date. Get to know her IN PERSON.

You can go back and forth with her a bit over the phone before the date. Ask her out on the second text interaction.

If she says she can't make it, don't be texting her in the week or two before you ask her out. That's chasing. How is that maintaining emotional momentum for the date? This is the same mistake I made with that cheerleader girl. And then contact just fizzled out.

If she forgets about you what does that say about her interest level?

You should NOT be texting her every day. Way too needy. Plus what good is that doing you?

Texting her without a date in sight is counterintuitive and counterproductive.

Okay, break over. I just wanted to get those thoughts out of my head.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Strikes Rule and Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum Rule will help me not get jerked around by women as well. Less really is more when it comes to texting

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why I'm an Irresponsible Fvckboy Part 3

Guys, I need your help. I'm so fvcked. The curveballs got me again. I'm not in a good position to work on this program. If I don't finish it, my grade in OOP is dead and I'll never be a CSC professional.

I was supposed to leave on a business trip Thursday afternoon. I thought that would be totally fine cause I could do the program Wednesday night. Well, my colleagues literally show up on my doorstep Wednesday night and tell me we have to leave right now. Zero prior notice.

I'm taking action. I'm gonna finish this program no matter what. But it just irks me. My laptop doesn't hold a charge and I can't really program. It just irks me when people tell me stuff last minute and ruin my plans.

Couldn't start on the program earlier cause I had 3 tests this week.

Lesson learned. Start Uber early and solve the program myself early if I have to. Over Spring Break. Just like Marmel said, no one is gonna hold my hand.

I don't care about going to any events or going to the club or going out and having fun. I just wanna finish this program. I wanna be a CSC professional.

I do get an excused absence from school. I need an A on this program. Maybe the TA will let me turn it in late because of that if I can't finish. I have been in his office before.

If I don't get a good grade on this program I'll fail the whole class. I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

I just need you guys advice. I'm so pissed about people pulling this last minute **** on me

I missed a Violin Lesson too.

Can't work well in. All I can do is read my programming book and post on SS

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just irks me when people tell me stuff last minute and ruin my plans.
So tell them you can't make it. If you think your future depends on the grade that much then the sacrifice is worth it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell them you can't make it. If you think your future depends on the grade that much then the sacrifice is worth it.
I ended up already going, I got yelled at and dragged out the door.

It's just like had people not told me at the very last second, I would've planned to compensate earlier. 3 tests this week, 3 programs this week.

I made a second mistake too. I was told my paperwork was messed up so we wouldn't even be able to go. I said ok, since that's true I'll just sleep a couple hours, I'm very tired, and I'll have a whole day to do the program tomorrow.

Then I was told last minute AGAIN that I actually was going. I should've done the program the night of!!!!

The true solution is to start early and solve it without help just like Marmel said. That'd let me do it earlier so people can't jerk me around.

Fvck drinking, fvck clubbing, my only desire is to find a way to do this program and pass OOP.

I'll go into the graders office with my excused absence if I have to.

EDIT: It looks like I'll have a few hours to finish this program. They've got a Chick Fil A across the street so that'll be my fuel.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up already going, I got yelled at and dragged out the door.

It's just like had people not told me at the very last second, I would've planned to compensate earlier. 3 tests this week, 3 programs this week.

I made a second mistake too. I was told my paperwork was messed up so we wouldn't even be able to go. I said ok, since that's true I'll just sleep a couple hours, I'm very tired, and I'll have a whole day to do the program tomorrow.

Then I was told last minute AGAIN that I actually was going. I should've done the program the night of!!!!

The true solution is to start early and solve it without help just like Marmel said. That'd let me do it earlier so people can't jerk me around.

Fvck drinking, fvck clubbing, my only desire is to find a way to do this program and pass OOP.

I'll go into the graders office with my excused absence if I have to
You have way too much stuff going on. You are in school to go to school. Everything else is secondary. If things are getting in the way of you getring good grades then you need to put them on the backburner until you get yourself straightened out.

Trying to do 10 things well leads to you doing 0 things well. Trying to do 1 thing well is much more obtainable.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
You have way too much stuff going on. You are in school to go to school. Everything else is secondary. If things are getting in the way of you getring good grades then you need to put them on the backburner until you get yourself straightened out.

Trying to do 10 things well leads to you doing 0 things well. Trying to do 1 thing well is much more obtainable.
His brain is a jumbled mess. He can't even remember what he wrote two seconds ago. It's all just random bullsh1t.

First he says school is his no.1 priority. Then he says his social circle is his no.1 priority. Then he says he want to fvck hot chicks. Then he says it's ok just being friends with hot chicks. He calls himself a fvckboy, brad pitt, channing tatum guy, then admits he hates hot girls because they're "shallow" and only like good looking guys, thereby admitting he's an ugly guy. His thoughts are just like a random pinball bouncing around in his noggin going nowhere bouncing around aimlessly.

You'll go mad trying to give him advice or even trying to understand his jumbled, incoherent headspace.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His brain is a jumbled mess. He can't even remember what he wrote two seconds ago. It's all just random bullsh1t.

First he says school is his no.1 priority. Then he says his social circle is his no.1 priority. Then he says he want to fvck hot chicks. Then he says it's ok just being friends with hot chicks. He calls himself a fvckboy, brad pitt, channing tatum guy, then admits he hates hot girls because they're "shallow" and only like good looking guys, thereby admitting he's an ugly guy. His thoughts are just like a random pinball bouncing around in his noggin going nowhere bouncing around aimlessly.

You'll go mad trying to give him advice or even trying to understand his jumbled, incoherent headspace.
What do you think about that, Nick?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a method to the madness. Although i do like to get all my thoughts out in this journal. Lots of crazy stuff goes through my head.

This stuff isn't mutually exclusive for me.

I divide my life into 2 partitions. School and social. Good grades is the no 1 school priority. Having a social circle is the no 1 social priority.

I'm asking the question because I have a lot of friends who I clicked with over similar interests but they're girls. And I'm losing my social circle. My point is can I hang out with these people without it looking bad? That's why I'm asking this. If I have no social circle at all, I'm finished. Point blank period. I was hoping I could have those friends as a jumping point to approach new, hotter bytches.

I use the term fvckboy very ironically.

I didn't realize how shallow hot women could be so I had to rage a bit. I know I need to work on my looks. It's all so much to balance when it doesn't come naturally. At least now I know.

I'm not calling myself Brad Pitt. I'm not even white lol. I didn't invent that rule. Look it up, it was posted on Sosuave. The idea is to judge a girls interest level by asking what she would do if Brad Pitt asked her out.

Does that make more sense?

Ik I'm a mess but there's a method to my madness

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about that, Nick?
Response above. I'm just trying to figure out how to build a social circle you guys. I just wanted to know if it was ok to have girls in it. That's all lol.

School is still my number one priority but I'd rather not be all alone since I'm gonna be in school for a while. I feel like I should plan for that too yknow?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Response above. I'm just trying to figure out how to build a social circle you guys. I just wanted to know if it was ok to have girls in it. That's all lol.

School is still my number one priority but I'd rather not be all alone since I'm gonna be in school for a while. I feel like I should plan for that too yknow?
A girl texted me back today and said she didn't know my intentions (breh. I came over and talked to you and asked for your number, wtf did you think I wanted a business partner?) but she wanted to let me know that she had a boyfriend. And that she wanted to be friends if that's cool with me.

And I thought of your situation. Which I relate to because I've been in a new area for 3 months now and my social circle is growing but it is all but established and satisfying. So this girl was fun to talk to. And I might enjoy her company. But I was reading the responses to your other thread and realized that I was rationalizing it. I'm not about to orbit some chick I just met. I'll probably tell her what my intention is and that if she wants to hang out we should invite more people. That way I can meet more people and I'm not orbiting. Maybe she'll bring a hot friend. But I'm not interested in hanging out 1 on 1 if she's not interested in a little 1 on 1, ya get me.

As I said before, I think your friends should be acquired through similar interests. Everything doesn't have to be about women. Meet people who you can actually enjoy and not be secretly pining over. People who will hold you down - historically, that's men for a man.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl texted me back today and said she didn't know my intentions (breh. I came over and talked to you and asked for your number, wtf did you think I wanted a business partner?) but she wanted to let me know that she had a boyfriend. And that she wanted to be friends if that's cool with me.

And I thought of your situation. Which I relate to because I've been in a new area for 3 months now and my social circle is growing but it is all but established and satisfying. So this girl was fun to talk to. And I might enjoy her company. But I was reading the responses to your other thread and realized that I was rationalizing it. I'm not about to orbit some chick I just met. I'll probably tell her what my intention is and that if she wants to hang out we should invite more people. That way I can meet more people and I'm not orbiting. Maybe she'll bring a hot friend. But I'm not interested in hanging out 1 on 1 if she's not interested in a little 1 on 1, ya get me.

As I said before, I think your friends should be acquired through similar interests. Everything doesn't have to be about women. Meet people who you can actually enjoy and not be secretly pining over. People who will hold you down - historically, that's men for a man.
Wow we're nearly in exactly the same situation. Crazy how we click on so many different issues in our lives.

You came over but she didn't know your intentions? Dang.

I feel like everyone's misunderstanding my question. What do you think? I'll give a few more details.

I'm not trying to backdoor my way into their panties. Dr. Nerdlove actually calls that "Big Lie from a Nice Guy." All I'm saying is if they came on to me I wouldn't stop them. I'm not gonna actively pursue these girls. No point when I can just Cold Approach.

I just wanna build a social circle tbh cause I fear having no friends. You said to pick friends based on my interests? Well these are friends I have already based on my love of music. We bonded over that. Of course, I'll have guy friends too. But some of them in this new social circle will be girls. And as you said, just fun group Hangouts and if I can meet/sleep with their hot friends that would be great.

So I just wanna know, would you say I should roll with it like Dr. Nerdlove says? Or avoid it like AMS said. You saw the video so you know the part I'm talking about.

Sorry if I'm irritating you guys with my jumbled mess of thoughts, but I feel like this is really critical to my long term happiness and success.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't give up on me just yet guys... No matter how many ups and downs I go through I WILL succeed. At EVERYTHING.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow we're nearly in exactly the same situation. Crazy how we click on so many different issues in our lives.

You came over but she didn't know your intentions? Dang.

I feel like everyone's misunderstanding my question. What do you think? I'll give a few more details.

I'm not trying to backdoor my way into their panties. Dr. Nerdlove actually calls that "Big Lie from a Nice Guy." All I'm saying is if they came on to me I wouldn't stop them. I'm not gonna actively pursue these girls. No point when I can just Cold Approach.

I just wanna build a social circle tbh cause I fear having no friends. You said to pick friends based on my interests? Well these are friends I have already based on my love of music. We bonded over that. Of course, I'll have guy friends too. But some of them in this new social circle will be girls. And as you said, just fun group Hangouts and if I can meet/sleep with their hot friends that would be great.

So I just wanna know, would you say I should roll with it like Dr. Nerdlove says? Or avoid it like AMS said. You saw the video so you know the part I'm talking about.

Sorry if I'm irritating you guys with my jumbled mess of thoughts, but I feel like this is really critical to my long term happiness and success.
Dude, the other night I had college athletes and hotties all over me. Some random dudes tried to befriend me, and I even rejected a girl. I'm not a fratboy, college athlete, or club member. None of this required a book of information, and the game as most see it is wrong. I suggest you build your social intuition and learn to connect with people. Understand what that truly means. If you don't get it, then atleast if you're on "mah purpose" you can become beta bux later. It's a harsh dating environment so it'll be understandable. I know I've been vague in places, intentionally, but try not to waste time on the overcomplex products out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.