Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop that pvssy entitlement immediately. It'll narrow the perspective needed to solve this problem in today's social context. Going down that path will lead you to several things including the "modern girls are all *****s we need to control them so it's 1 for 1 again" guys. Those guys often get shocked when some girl they've worked hard for months to get sleeps with some stud at the party in a matter of minutes.
Yeah, I think it's just that I get annoyed when I fail with the girls that I want. I was trying to get with this HB8, and I got her to go on a date with me, which is admittedly farther than I got before sometimes, but after that, that was it.

Although just like Pook said, the failure did open my eyes to a lot of things that I'm doing wrong.

I can't fake it anymore, just like AMS said. I've got to work on myself until the confidence is genuine. And one good thing about my failures, not just with women, is that I now have a huge list of exactly what I've been doing wrong this whole time. I can just keep working on that list until say Year 3 of this journal and then I should have a pretty easy time fvcking HB7s and above.

One thing that I've also realized is that the "Naturals" who are fvcking the college slvts from the very beginning had an extremely early start and they didn't need Game Material like we do. They just understand this stuff, well, Naturally. Most of them start fvcking around 13. They usually play some kind of sport too so that they have lots of time to work on their social skills. On top of that, they're forced to work on their body to give them that arrogant, confident mindset that is oh so useful in the Game. If they start fvcking at 13, that gives them a full 5-6 years to master the Game, which is plenty of time.

I used to be mad about the fact that I was behind(kinda still am a little bit) but it makes sense. Girls only want guys who are already fvcking. I've got some catching up to do, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 years old. AMS said that mastering the Game(and Life too) is gonna take years and years of practice. Better late than never, though.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeurh.

I caution you in becoming bitter and over assuming after digesting the red pill. Just let it make you more aware situationally and it retrospect. But don't be bitter and jaded because that's the way things are. You might turn into BigDave if you think this way.

Here's a pick up line that will never fail: getting to know her. Honestly if there's anything that I've read about social skills that helped me most with women it's How to Win Friends and Influence People. People love to talk about themselves. And the faster you can get them to open up about things.. the more comfortable they feel either you. Rapport. Conversational threading. Pay attention to what she's saying.
I'll try not to be too bitter. It just seems like every single day I hear a new story about women cheating on their man either on Reddit or in Real Life even. I'm not MGTOW but hearing this stuff makes me say "let me stay farrrrrrr away from that." At least for the time being. I won't be able to keep the hypergamy of my woman in check at all until I'm a truly confident Alpha Male that both men and women respect

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go to tutoring. Use google and stack overflow and figure it out. Nobody is going to hold your hand in the real world.
Turns out the only thing I was doing wrong was not setting up the call to Super() right to access the parent constructor.

Setting up this "wrapped linked list" is going to be a whole different issue though.

The way the Computer Science stuff works at my University, they'll just tell you in a PDF: Okay, here's the problem that you're trying to solve and here's how you're going to implement it.

Is that what being a junior developer is like at all?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt Happens in Life I Guess

And I spilled a bottle of water on my 3DS accidentally. Just great. Now the thing is fvcking broken.

I'll have to see if I can fix it. There's no way I can cope with the stress of life without some kind of Gaming system so I can take breaks and not tear my hair out from the stress of school and people/life in general

I guess for the time being I'll just cope with my audiobooks... and FL Studio.

My phone is broken, my gaming system is broken... why is all of my sh*t breaking? I just don't get it.

That's just life I guess. I'm gonna suck it up and handle it like a Man.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out the only thing I was doing wrong was not setting up the call to Super() right to access the parent constructor.

Setting up this "wrapped linked list" is going to be a whole different issue though.

The way the Computer Science stuff works at my University, they'll just tell you in a PDF: Okay, here's the problem that you're trying to solve and here's how you're going to implement it.

Is that what being a junior developer is like at all?
No. They will give you relatively easy things to do but its up to you to know how to do them and you have some leeway in how to implement it.

That's why figuring out how to do things on your own is important.

Also in the real world, despite Linked Lists having better Big O times than generic lists, generic lists badly outperform them in almost every way(up to 9x faster). I have never used a linked list in programming ever outside the classroom.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. They will give you relatively easy things to do but its up to you to know how to do them and you have some leeway in how to implement it.

That's why figuring out how to do things on your own is important.

Also in the real world, despite Linked Lists having better Big O times than generic lists, generic lists badly outperform them in almost every way(up to 9x faster). I have never used a linked list in programming ever outside the classroom.
I'm really wishing that I had implemented more of this on my own over Spring Break instead of just saying "oh, I'll worry about more of this program once I get back and I can get tutoring." Had I just implemented it over the break, I would've been able to exclusively focus on this Databases Test coming up tomorrow.

I may use my "Get Out of Jail Free Card" so that I can turn in this program a day later. That way, I could exclusively focus on Databases for today. In fact, I think I will do that. That'll give me 36 hours to finish up the program after I take this test.

And then I have to prepare this Lab and Speech after that.

Looks like I will NOT be bar hopping or getting laid this week lol. At least I'm working towards getting money/my purpose, which will get me laid way more in the long run

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I did a Daygame Approach while going to get breakfast this morning! Slowly getting there. I'll type up Cold Approaches 32 and 33 after I turn in my programs and take my exams

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way I can cope with the stress of life without some kind of Gaming system so I can take breaks and not tear my hair out from the stress of school and people/life in general

I guess for the time being I'll just cope with my audiobooks... and FL Studio.

My phone is broken, my gaming system is broken... why is all of my sh*t breaking? I just don't get it.

That's just life I guess. I'm gonna suck it up and handle it like a Man.
Be cool, brah.

You're not gonna die (over stress) because you can't play games. Maybe turn it breaking into a positive and figure out how to deal with life without it.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gonna die (over stress) because you can't play games. Maybe turn it breaking into a positive and figure out how to deal with life without it.
Exactly! @nicksaiz65 Time to upgrade your game habit anyway! Seriously!!! Do you want to be a MAN that you truly respect and admire? Than act and LIVE like one! Prioritize accordingly! Make choices accordingly!

What would such a man do to de-stress? He would choose wisely. He would massively value his time, his body, and his health. He would go the gym, run up and down a few flights of stairs, go for a quick walk, or even just meditate for 10 minutes, if that's all the time he had.

@nicksaiz65 Use this as an opportunity to develop NEW habits that will serve you and what you most want. Use this as an opportunity to discipline yourself to take better care of your body. You want a fitter body? Act and choose accordingly and you'll get one. It is up to you! Spend your time wisely. You never get it back.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! @nicksaiz65 Time to upgrade your game habit anyway! Seriously!!! Do you want to be a MAN that you truly respect and admire? Than act and LIVE like one! Prioritize accordingly! Make choices accordingly!

What would such a man do to de-stress? He would choose wisely. He would massively value his time, his body, and his health. He would go the gym, run up and down a few flights of stairs, go for a quick walk, or even just meditate for 10 minutes, if that's all the time he had.

@nicksaiz65 Use this as an opportunity to develop NEW habits that will serve you and what you most want. Use this as an opportunity to discipline yourself to take better care of your body. You want a fitter body? Act and choose accordingly and you'll get one. It is up to you! Spend your time wisely. You never get it back.
Time management is key. This'll be the hardest habit to kick out of anything, though. Gaming has been my vice for years. In college I would use about 15 minutes of Gaming a day to cope with the stress of dealing with people and impending deadlines. IDK if I can do without it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone

Oh by the way guys, my Motorola G6 came in today. Cheap and pretty decent. I actually like this Android! Emojis are fvcking hideous though so I'll have to download a new set. I wonder if there's a way to get iPhone Emojis on this thing?

Now that I have a front camera, I can see that I look fvcking terrible. I need a haircut. This is why if I don't learn to Self Cut a Wave Cut I'll never be a DJ/Waver.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time management is key. This'll be the hardest habit to kick out of anything, though. Gaming has been my vice for years. In college I would use about 15 minutes of Gaming a day to cope with the stress of dealing with people and impending deadlines. IDK if I can do without it
It is a choice! You can make it a bigger deal/struggle in your mind if you choose. Realize you are the one choosing to see it as a struggle then! That won't serve you. It'll just feed your idea of...ohhhh how hard it will be. Fvck that!

You keep saying how you are fat, not happy with your body and how that fvcks with your confidence and your happiness.

You can de-stress by working out and getting active a bit or keep doing what you have always done and keep getting the same fvcking results you've always gotten.

You want to be a fat gamer??? Do what you have been doing! Want to get shredded? Manage your time better and take better care of your body. It is a choice!!!! Every single day!!!!!! YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU LIVE!!!!! YOU!!! YOU CHOOSE!!!!

Whining doesn't help you. Saying it's hard doesn't help you. Saying it is what you have always done doesn't help you.

What helps you?????

Fvcking...Just Doing It!!! Day in and day out!!!! Focus on what you want!!

Dedication! Perseverance! Discipline! It is a choice!!!!

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are you really fat? Oh boii it hasn't even started for you yet. Dont need to be shredded but keep in mind the highly competitive social environment we live in. Do it fast to get the most out of college. I went back to college and these girls are all about casual sex.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a choice! You can make it a bigger deal/struggle in your mind if you choose. Realize you are the one choosing to see it as a struggle then! That won't serve you. It'll just feed your idea of...ohhhh how hard it will be. Fvck that!

You keep saying how you are fat, not happy with your body and how that fvcks with your confidence and your happiness.

You can de-stress by working out and getting active a bit or keep doing what you have always done and keep getting the same fvcking results you've always gotten.

You want to be a fat gamer??? Do what you have been doing! Want to get shredded? Manage your time better and take better care of your body. It is a choice!!!! Every single day!!!!!! YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU LIVE!!!!! YOU!!! YOU CHOOSE!!!!

Whining doesn't help you. Saying it's hard doesn't help you. Saying it is what you have always done doesn't help you.

What helps you?????

Fvcking...Just Doing It!!! Day in and day out!!!! Focus on what you want!!

Dedication! Perseverance! Discipline! It is a choice!!!!
I choose to be shredded. Having this alarm clock, phone so I can keep these running mixes on here, and eventually some whey protein will really help me with that.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are you really fat? Oh boii it hasn't even started for you yet. Dont need to be shredded but keep in mind the highly competitive social environment we live in. Do it fast to get the most out of college. I went back to college and these girls are all about casual sex.
I'm not fat fat persay. I have a good bit of muscle on me from my Stronglifts 5x5 days and people comment on how I look buff regularly.

The issue is I've gotten extremely sloppy with my diet, I lost every ab I had, and the love handles are coming in. The muscles are still there. But it's under a layer of fat and I'm out of shape too. Not good for my Game in the slightest.

If I can just cut down and get a six pack I'm sure my Game would improve by 1-2 levels without even doing a single approach.

Honestly bro, not to be pessimistic or whiny, but my dreams of being a manwh0re in college might be killed. I realized a lot of stuff so late. I don't know, I'll do my best though. If I can just get 10 Lays total by the time I graduate college I'd be happy with that. Then I can be a wh0re as an adult once I graduate as a PUA and all that.

Yeah man I had a few posts talking about how superficial college girls are. This one girl literally said "all that matters is that he's tall, has a good face, and has a big d*ck." Sluts, man. The Game stuff is spot on.

Can't believe that when I first got into college I thought girls were "little angels" lmao

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck

Well guys, I just got my Exam 2 Grade back. I didn't do as well as I thought. I made a 65. That's not failing, but I'm still disappointed in myself. I thought I was prepared too!

I'll get it back tomorrow so I can see exactly where I went wrong.

Crap crap crap. Things aren't looking good for me in this class because I was counting on those exam points....

He may give extra credit though depending on how the rest of the class did. Right now, I'm gonna prepare myself for Databases tomorrow and not worry about the past. But we'll see exactly what I messed up on with this tomorrow.

I'm interested to see what the class average was... I heard some people on this last semester made a 10 on this test lol. Not that I'm excusing myself for making a 65. I'm just confused.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that your exam score from yesterday or the exam today?

Keep your focus on your exam tomorrow! That's most important right now!
Get some good sleep tonight. Wake up early to study more if needed.
Stay focused!
That was the test from yesterday. Grades just came back. Honestly, I'm upset. What happened? I studied everything that was on the study guide. I thought I would surely get at least an 80. That's why I want to see the class average... is this a Nick problem or a problem with the whole class? If the whole class did really badly, he may give us a curve. This teacher has been known to do that and I've heard rumors about how hard his Test 2 is, some people scoring below a 15 last semester.

I can't really diagnose that until I physically get the test back tomorrow, so I guess we can just talk about that more tomorrow.

I'll just put it out of my mind and focus on Databases for now. But damn.

Thanks for the encouragement as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.