Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Gf backed up into my 2005 mercedes fvckin sh*t

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf make the ***** pay its her ****in problem that shes an idiot.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
it is just a car:rolleyes: what is the big fuss about??? Have her agree to pay half, but in installments (she only makes 1000/ month) or just foot the bill, and help her drive.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Make her pay it all but if you can, let her do it in installments.

Christmas is coming up...You might want to consider buy her some drivers ed classes as a gift. :crackup:

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
after all its a BENZ!!! HOLY ****!
a brand new benz is not a big deal too you? you must drive a f**kin gold plated lamborgini thats wheels are made of dimonds!
ide be pissed if i got a 83 civic and it got a dent!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aix237
My stupid gf just backed into my new 2005 mercedes...She hit my other car too a long time ago...

What is she doing driving? Some people shouldn't be let behind motorized vehicles. A car is one thing. Wait till she starts hitting people.

...If you think I can flip the bill cause I drive a benz your wrong. I have had so much sh*t to pay for... Just wondering then why you bought a benz? It sounds like you can't afford it, or just barely. A car is a money-hole, why get more than you can afford?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
don't worry about them ^^^ people tend to be jaleous if someone has a better car. I'm not, i have a better car then you (98 Neon:D the doors open and everything).

Anyway,

I'd tell the biach to put up the bill. If she had trouble paying it, then i'd help her with couple hundred (no more then that). AND YOU BETTER MAKE HER FEEL ALL GUILTY ABOUT IT!!!!!! i'll give you some slack if YOU do something wrong.
Why would anyone be jealous of some douche who's barely scraping by because he wasted his money on a brand new Benz to impress people?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
a brand new benz is not a big deal too you? you must drive a f**kin gold plated lamborgini thats wheels are made of dimonds!
ide be pissed if i got a 83 civic and it got a dent!
Shut up. He's not a better person because he has a brand new Benz, nor is he more important than anyone. And you're not paying much for the 83 Civic, so why ***** about dents in an 800 dollar car?

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Shut up. He's not a better person because he has a brand new Benz, nor is he more important than anyone. And you're not paying much for the 83 Civic, so why ***** about dents in an 800 dollar car?
i know. i just get pissed if anything of mine is damaged or disrespected, its not bit**ing just not wanting ,my stuff damaged or disrespected

lol i dont even have a car

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This guy didn't stick around. Hit and run posts indicate a troll...

Just an observation.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
This guy didn't stick around. Hit and run posts indicate a troll...

Just an observation.
Didnt stick around in the post or didnt stick around in the "situation"?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone buys a Mercedes trying to emulate a millionaire. Some of you guys criticize and judge the fuk out of everyone!

I bought a mercedes b/c:

A. They hold their value. GREAT RESALE!

B. The engineering is awesome!

C. THe Safety is top notch.

D. I have a 100,000 mile warranty. They will pick me up anywhere if i have car trouble. I will get another mercedes as a rental if something goes wrong. I will never have to change a flat tire........etc, etc, etc!!!!

I'm not rich, i am a law student, and i drive a mercedes. I guess i must be a stupid idiot. I purchased a liability :rolleyes:

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a liability if you can't fix it w/o having to change your life style to come up with the cash.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a big deal if you have to have body work done to your car. The people saying otherwise must not understand the car market.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i drive a car with practically no breaks, rust all over it, and some type of syrup substance all over the engine. My windows dont roll down, AC only works on high and my gas light stays on no matter what. My car makes loud grinding and clicking sounds when i turn the wheel and my suspension is ****ed. Dont worry about your car, its not life threatening.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Not everyone buys a Mercedes trying to emulate a millionaire. Some of you guys criticize and judge the fuk out of everyone!

I bought a mercedes b/c:

A. They hold their value. GREAT RESALE!

B. The engineering is awesome!

C. THe Safety is top notch.

D. I have a 100,000 mile warranty. They will pick me up anywhere if i have car trouble. I will get another mercedes as a rental if something goes wrong. I will never have to change a flat tire........etc, etc, etc!!!!

I'm not rich, i am a law student, and i drive a mercedes. I guess i must be a stupid idiot. I purchased a liability :rolleyes:
Did you miss where he said "If you think I can flip the bill cause I drive a benz your wrong. I have had so much sh*t to pay for."? He's going broke paying for a brand new Benz he can't afford. If I were to get one, it would be no newer than 2000. None brand new until I have a net income of 50,000 or more.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

When you buy one, make sure it's starmark certified or under warranty, because the newer model mercedes are not as reliable as the older "inline six" Mercedes. Trust me, the extra money you pay for the starmark is well worth it (free rental car, oil changes, etc.).

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
point is she hit his car and should pay for ALL damages. ALL OF THEM!