Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Gf backed up into my 2005 mercedes fvckin sh*t

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My stupid gf just backed into my new 2005 mercedes. The dent is about the size of a golf ball maybe a little bigger. The paint is scratched practically down to the metal. She hit my other car too a long time ago. Im so pissed I almost want to break up with her. Its going to cost like 500 dollars and shes in school and gets about a 1000 a month. I refuse to flip the whole bill because its her fault and plus its the second time. She payed for the first time too. If you think I can flip the bill cause I drive a benz your wrong. I have had so much sh*t to pay for. I offered to pay some but is that right? or should I make her pay for the whole thing.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a DJ forum.. not a car insurance forum

It really depends on how she reacted to the thing... if shes really sorry and you really like her than pay for some of it yourself.

If you dun really like her that much then make her pay for it

But at some time youll eventually break-up with her so...

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on how much you love her.

I cant speak for you, but if I was in your situation and if I loved her a lot, I would pay some and make her pay some.

If I was so so with her, I would make her pay the whole thing.

If I didnt love her too much, I would make her pay the whole thing and break up with her.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to my new mercedes. I posted about it a couple months ago! F-ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Look, you obviously need to see how much she cares. Just be like "***** youre paying for it!"

and basically wear her down up to the point where she agrees to pay for it.

then just drop it. if she is really sorry then she is willing to face the consequences. but dont take her money if she only gets that little. otherwise shes taking advantage of you. if you let her step on you its going to get worse.

after all its a BENZ!!! HOLY ****!

Reaction score
well actually take some of her money. whatever you think is fair.

but first make HER WANT to pay for the WHOLE thing

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aix237
My stupid gf just backed into my new 2005 mercedes. The dent is about the size of a golf ball maybe a little bigger. The paint is scratched practically down to the metal. She hit my other car too a long time ago. Im so pissed I almost want to break up with her. Its going to cost like 500 dollars and shes in school and gets about a 1000 a month. I refuse to flip the whole bill because its her fault and plus its the second time. She payed for the first time too. If you think I can flip the bill cause I drive a benz your wrong. I have had so much sh*t to pay for. I offered to pay some but is that right? or should I make her pay for the whole thing.
Obviously she pays. And hey genius, don't buy something you can't afford. Your car payment shouldn't exceed maybe 10 percent of your income, or 15 depending on how much you pay for your living space.. Stop your whining. Who cares if it's a Mercedes or a Chevrolet? Stop trying to impress people. It ain't working.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the rant, now go make a post worthy of don juan material.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
You need to yell at her and scream at her... and then you need to yell at her and scream at her some more... SPANKING NEVER HURT ANYONE

then after that day never mention it again, and take care of business yourself... you take the hit.

NEVER SAY your sorry for yelling or screaming at her...

If u plan on marrying this girl, u need to make this work.. And not divorce for **** like this...

Its like a give and take relationship but u got to come out on TOP.. if not she will not respect you

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dude, you think your girlfriend is studid? listen to my story...
about a week ago she messed up my private submarine because she wanted to go "deep sea fishing" and then 2 days ago she scratched my private jet with her small airplane.
I was like...
WTF, my GF backed up into my private jet fvking sh*t.

should I make her pay for it or dump her?

jejejejej,,, this is the funniest DJ issue on this planet.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about them ^^^ people tend to be jaleous if someone has a better car. I'm not, i have a better car then you (98 Neon:D the doors open and everything).

Anyway,

I'd tell the biach to put up the bill. If she had trouble paying it, then i'd help her with couple hundred (no more then that). AND YOU BETTER MAKE HER FEEL ALL GUILTY ABOUT IT!!!!!! i'll give you some slack if YOU do something wrong.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got insurance - she pays the deductable.

This is a boy boys world.

If she's got a car to drive - then she pays her way.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck was she doing with your Benz?

I don´t know about you, but you can go around talking **** about me, whatever, but if you mess with MY Peugeot, you´re in trouble.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
It is what it is!

It's not that complicated!

She already dented the car and all the frustration and crying will not change it!

She ruined it and responsible people take responsibility for their own actions! Have her pay for it, and forgive and forget!

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeoplesChamp
Rich People: Always thinking of others.
So true.

A golf ball sized dent in your car? Cry me a river. You ever think of maybe just not paying to have it fixed? Seriously man, there are WAY more important things in life than just having a Benz to drive around. And if you're contemplating dumping your GF just because she hit your car...you've got problems.

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend responsible for putting some serious tears in the side of 00' VW Golf. I'm not talking about any sissy golfball size dent. I had the dammage quoted by several places, and the lowest quote has been around $2000.

I'm splitting it with my friend. He doesn't have the cash just like I don't -- and I feel for him and the burden that paying would be.

Have some empathy man, and don't worry so much about the dent. I've been driving around with body dammage for the past 9 months while my bro and I save up the cash to make the repair.

Meanwhile -- I've dated 5 girls in the last nine or so months, and taken countless other girls for drives. Not one of them gives a **** that my car's a bit tore up.

Lesson: Most girls don't care about cars one tenth as much as guys do, or for that matter two tenths as much as guys think they care.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called "insurance" for a reason. Girlfriend or not, either she pays for it or her insurance does... I guarantee you the car will be there long after she's gone - as will the dent. You might want to bring to a place that specializes in dent repair - oftentimes the dealership will charge 500% what other places would for the same service...

Moved to AE...