"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
'

she's a 9-10/10 IMO

her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?
You are going to cvm before she finishes dinner at this rate lmao, slow down
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
'

she's a 9-10/10 IMO

her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?
Big deal. I know fine women, they are just women. How does she treat you? Are you fvcking her? Carry on.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
She's an attractive gal. Dave likes her, that's all that matters.
And she has that big butt that he likes.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
She's an attractive gal. Dave likes her, that's all that matters.
And she has that big butt that he likes.

her legs and ass are a little on skinny side. I need to get her to gain about 20 lbs so she can look like this







although her face is much prettier than that model ^
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
her legs and ass are a little on skinny side. I need to get her to gain about 20 lbs so she can look like this
Yeah, tell her that :rolleyes:
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
If I were you, I would take what I could get and say thank you!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
And i thought he already met her in person in NYC?
That's a different gal, a friend of his sister's IIRC.
See? Dave's working on getting some plates in the air.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
That's a different gal, a friend of his sister's IIRC.
See? Dave's working on getting some plates in the air.

this one is better. A little bit younger, less stuff going on in her life
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Yeah right now bigdave is a player, he's got 2 girls. Lets make it 3 c'mon my man
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
I don't have any girls dude. I need to start seeing one of them IRL
Well, at least you've actually spoken to at least one of them, and you're communicating with the other (text).
It's a step in the right direction. Just don't lose the momentum.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's a different gal, a friend of his sister's IIRC.
See? Dave's working on getting some plates in the air.
With new gal get a skype or FaceTime to verify attraction. Then he can send for.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Bigdave17. Its important that the female wants to go along with your program. That she submits to you. If she doesnt she needs to not exist to you.

If we add a female she needs to feed our masculinity and add to it. If she detracted from it we have to release. Women should like us enough that they want to help us.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top