Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<respond to last text> hey I’ll be in town the weekend of Dec __, are you up to meeting for a drink?

For that, I request pics of the new FUE hair you’re sporting. Post in this thread.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey I'm visiting my uncle in Toronto for Christmas. How about we meet up at (coffee place, bar, or wherever)."

Yes get a hotel. Since your time is limited you'll want to shoot for a 2nd date lay. I know you're not in it for that, but it builds intimacy especially if you give her multiple orgasms.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know there Dave, she will probably be just a normal woman and you know you deserve way better than normal being the 10+ guy you claim to be. Best just tell her now that your gay and save her the trouble of finding this out if she ever meets you. Problem solved!
she's normal amazing armenian woman. What do you mean?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
<respond to last text> hey I’ll be in town the weekend of Dec __, are you up to meeting for a drink?

For that, I request pics of the new FUE hair you’re sporting. Post in this thread.
no results yet from the surgery. I'm at 4.5 month mark. I was told next 3 months will be huge difference

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Projection @bigdave17 affirmations

"This is going to go well" say it over and over, esp when you feel/think negatively.

Just take deep breaths and go with the flow. Tell her you will be in town on "pick a weekend" to visit family and would like to take her to dinner, what does she think?

Then shut the fvck up and let her say "sure!" Then book tickets too get there, a place to stay, and a GREAT dinner for both of you.

"This is going to go well"

Don't over think it, just roll

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright you fukkers I need some advice

I've been texting her for 3 days and we're getting along great. What's my next step here?

My uncle lives in Toronto. Do I go visit him for Xmas and then ask if she wants to meet up? Do I get a hotel early next month in Canada and ask if she wants to meet up?
Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.

Dont overtalk. Sex needs to happen.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.

If you can pull this off, asking her to come to you, flying her down, getting her a hotel room, romantic.

If you get resistance in the "my sex can't be bought" department, then tell her, no strings attached, I just want to get to know you.

Wine her, dine her, tittilate her and leave her wanting.

Can you pull it off?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If your convo is at that point, do that tonight. You make the money to do these type of things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big dave remember this SIMPLE rule of the universe. "Money attracts money" "Puzzy attract puzzy" remember that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the odds that when i come back here next, there will be at least one (probably several) @bigdave17 threads at the top of the list saying the exact same thing over and over?

I just don't think that's acceptable, and one should be urged to push on rather than be made excuses for. That's just my opinion.
Well, he's got a good opportunity here to meet the type of girl that he likes. So he should at least check her out.
Just as long as he doesn't come back saying "I think one of her ears is a little lower than the other one, so I guess she's not in my league".

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
today she texted me

"this is so cool to live in America. My dream is to take the car and go across whole america. I want to go to San Diego. Very excited about US"

...I suppose that answers the question whether she would move here

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.
I think she wants to move to US regardless of right guy or not :D

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave if she says no to you I can always show her around here, in San Diego and send you pics LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can split the costs then or fly to her. I felt the meeting is better on his turf.

And i thought he already met her in person in NYC?

Also him flying her out is better than what he has been doing with females .

This one is so keen on latching a guy to get to the states sex will happen.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Its just pictures. Alot of females know how to dress and pose for pics.
'

she's a 9-10/10 IMO

her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score