devilkingx2
Master Don Juan
You are going to cvm before she finishes dinner at this rate lmao, slow down'
she's a 9-10/10 IMO
her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You are going to cvm before she finishes dinner at this rate lmao, slow down'
she's a 9-10/10 IMO
her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Big deal. I know fine women, they are just women. How does she treat you? Are you fvcking her? Carry on.'
she's a 9-10/10 IMO
her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?
She's an attractive gal. Dave likes her, that's all that matters.
And she has that big butt that he likes.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yeah, tell her thather legs and ass are a little on skinny side. I need to get her to gain about 20 lbs so she can look like this
haahhahahahYeah, tell her that![]()
That's a different gal, a friend of his sister's IIRC.And i thought he already met her in person in NYC?
That's a different gal, a friend of his sister's IIRC.
See? Dave's working on getting some plates in the air.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I don't have any girls dude. I need to start seeing one of them IRLYeah right now bigdave is a player, he's got 2 girls. Lets make it 3 c'mon my man
Well, at least you've actually spoken to at least one of them, and you're communicating with the other (text).I don't have any girls dude. I need to start seeing one of them IRL
With new gal get a skype or FaceTime to verify attraction. Then he can send for.That's a different gal, a friend of his sister's IIRC.
See? Dave's working on getting some plates in the air.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.