Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
why the fuq did you start this thread if you already knew what you were going to do?

jiminy christmas what a drama queen.

Definitely DO NOT call this woman. You'll make her uncomfortable just by texting her. That's how much your desperation reeks.
you're not all the way caught up in the thread

We've been texting a lot last 2 days and getting to know each other. We seem to be getting along great. I'm still wondering if I'm wasting my time

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still wondering if I'm wasting my time
I recommend you keep texting her. Don't call or skype, and by all means do not ever get together.

Then you'll have a ready excuse to NEVER even think about approaching another woman.

Cause you already have somebody.

She's lonely and you are providing her with attention at very low cost to her.

Don't push your luck by trying to escalate. Because if you close, THIS will happen:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I recommend you keep texting her. Don't call or skype, and by all means do not ever get together.

Then you'll have a ready excuse to NEVER even think about approaching another woman.

Cause you already have somebody.

She's lonely and you are providing her with attention at very low cost to her.

Don't push your luck by trying to escalate. Because if you close, THIS will happen:

I hate talking on phone. I am hoping to meet her next month when I travel to Toronto to visit my uncle

am I wasting my time with this?

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Case in point in regards to this being a troll post. Every single thread that gets made has him posting pictures of the chick asking "is this too much to want?" pictures of himself to prove he has the looks, and large paragraphs about why he is the absolute catch. Over and fvcking over again when all of this sh1t has been responded to before
Classic case of Victim Mentality.

Plenty going around here.

They get a perverse thrill by playing the victim card and getting sympathy from everyone here.

This is my last post in any of his threads unless he shown signs of improvement.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my last post in any of his threads unless he shown signs of improvement.
actually talking to the girls now is a sign of improvement actually

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides his sisters, cousins, and BFF wives or their friends who largely entertain him because it's polite ?

If so that's an impressive improvement.
supposedly he actually talks to two of the girls he recently made threads about, texts one, actually met the other. it's crazy how taking the first step to solving your problems can help you with your problems

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
supposedly he actually talks to two of the girls he recently made threads about, texts one, actually met the other. it's crazy how taking the first step to solving your problems can help you with your problems
Well then I stand corrected and a man should be brave enough to apologise. Please accept my sincere apologies.

BigDave, carry on and slay those pvssies !

Make us proud !

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate talking on phone. I am hoping to meet her next month when I travel to Toronto to visit my uncle
You've got a ready made excuse to visit Toronto, she's available, I see no reason not to go meet her.
LDRs are tough, but what have you got to lose?
Just go have fun, and don't put any pressure or expectations on it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You've got a ready made excuse to visit Toronto, she's available, I see no reason not to go meet her.
LDRs are tough, but what have you got to lose?
Just go have fun, and don't put any pressure or expectations on it.

the biggest thing encouraging me is that it's very common in our culture to marry women all over the world. My brother in law met my sister while he lived in NY and she lived at home with us in Chicago

I'm looking at things from her perspective. Why would she not want to be with a guy who is related to one of her closest friends, a good looking dude who makes an excellent income and is from a great family and same ethnicity as her? If I lived in Toronto, this would be a slam dunk. I just don't know if she would be open to moving

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for F*ck sake, you haven't even held her hand and you are worried about if she wants to move or not. What is wrong with you? Oh never mind we all know the answer to that question. Now go look in the mirror and tell yourself how pretty you may be and how wonderful you are in all possible ways. Serious issues here.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* getting your mum/sister/cousin to talk to and ask out women for you.

Sexual maturity age = 10
Some cultures have arranged marriages. It sounds odd to us, but given the state of dating and marriage in the West, I'm not sure we should criticize. Maybe this is common in Armenia.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I lived in Toronto, this would be a slam dunk. I just don't know if she would be open to moving

Here's what you do. The very FIRST TIME you talk to her, suggest that she move to Chicago and get married to you. Just explain to to her like you explain to us.

Hi! Good to finally talk to you, hear your voice. Say, I was thinking. We both have the same ethnic background, I am definitely in the top 10% of all guys in the looks department, everybody who knows me knows I am a CATCH, and since I know (because we are of the same ethnic background and you are friends with my cousin) we would be PERFECT for each other. So, will you marry me? Will you move to Chicago and live with me?

Send her some headless selfies if you need to help seal the deal.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been texting a lot last 2 days and getting to know each other. We seem to be getting along great. I'm still wondering if I'm wasting my time
What have you been texting? unless we know it's hard to give advice.

Are you wasting your time? as opposed to what? creating more threads on SoSuave? WTF is the matter with you dude? This is the most you've ever done to take steps towards your goals and I'll be honest I'm both suspicious that you're actually talking to these chicks vs. trolling us and also the fact that both are long distance which are tough BUT they do workout sometimes. Regardless, whether something materializes or not this is the best chance you have to get what you want. Don't blow it. When will you come across women like them in your town and those that you actually know through your family?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you do. The very FIRST TIME you talk to her, suggest that she move to Chicago and get married to you. Just explain to to her like you explain to us.

Hi! Good to finally talk to you, hear your voice. Say, I was thinking. We both have the same ethnic background, I am definitely in the top 10% of all guys in the looks department, everybody who knows me knows I am a CATCH, and since I know (because we are of the same ethnic background and you are friends with my cousin) we would be PERFECT for each other. So, will you marry me? Will you move to Chicago and live with me?

Send her some headless selfies if you need to help seal the deal.
Lol. They may or may not be a decent couple but taking it one step at a time would behoove Dave. You're right that he seems to be all or nothing with women.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
alright you fukkers I need some advice

I've been texting her for 3 days and we're getting along great. What's my next step here?

My uncle lives in Toronto. Do I go visit him for Xmas and then ask if she wants to meet up? Do I get a hotel early next month in Canada and ask if she wants to meet up?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know there Dave, she will probably be just a normal woman and you know you deserve way better than normal being the 10+ guy you claim to be. Best just tell her now that your gay and save her the trouble of finding this out if she ever meets you. Problem solved!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go big or go home.

Hey, I like chatting with you. I'd like to meet and talk to you in person. But we live so far apart. What do you think?