Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY BPD EXPERIENCE/DILEMMA (LONG READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm desperate to **** her again, but I feel as if I've almost been friendzoned by her, which makes sense to some degree. Especially with her ****ing someone else within 3 days of me. Any tips for that ?
Friendzone would imply that she had any feelings towards you at all. Everything she's done, she's done for her. You're her b*tch and I hope you can see that.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't face the reality of this ending or her cutting me off because without her I have nothing, but without me she still has plenty
Most all us here have gone through similar experiences... The Red Pill is hard to swallow... it's gonna hurt but you will survive.... Trust me.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's update: I just took her to work, she has a very short day today roughly 3 hours and as we got closer I said anyway, so shall I pick you up 7ish for dinner? Her response "errrm idk if im feeling it tonight, shall we do something tomorrow like go to the gym and spend the day together then have dinner?"

Is it safe to assume that in the last 12 hours better plans came up for her tonight ?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to let a Man drown in order for him to learn how to Swim.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume that in the last 12 hours better plans came up for her tonight ?
Given her previous behavior and telling you On the way to work, Yes.
It's safe to assume she already has other plans for tonight.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been given all the advice you need. You can take it or leave it at this point. No need to beat a dead horse further.

Status
Not open for further replies.