Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[MUST READ] SMASHED MY PERSONAL BEST – 7 days, 5 dates, 4 lays. Here’s what I learned

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick caveat. I’m on gardening leave until January, when I start my new role. This week I spent my days in the gym, cooking, and reading the Rational Male and Irwin Shaw novels (cheers for the recommend on that one @fastlife. Great read) This has afforded me the luxury of time.

What I liked about this week is that there are a good mix of successes, "failures" and some things in between.

All names have been changed.

Monday - LAY

Claire. 27. Italian. Nice body. Been seeing her on and off since August.

Invited her around for a takeaway and we watched a documentary. We quickly progressed to the sexy time and once again she insists on using a condom. For some reason, with this girl, condoms always seem to slip off during certain positions. She prefers using some non-latex brand, which dull my sensations even further. Combined with her weak head game and poor (non-existent) hip movement it made for a chore of an experience. I realised I’d only kept her in rotation for the variety and fall back option.

I let her know that long term condoms weren’t really an option for me and all my previous girlfriends have been on the pill.

I tried to arrange another meeting for next week, a few days later and she LJBF me by saying we are too different sexually. I’m somewhat relieved.

Lesson: Sexual compatibility is important. If the sex isn’t working, then it probably isn’t worth it. She will sense this and so will you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday - FLAKED

Katherine. 23. English. Great body. Blonde, big t*ts, small frame. I used to tutor her in Economics but she had a boyfriend at the time.

Met her over a year later in October and we went for drinks. Kissed, grinded, etc. Almost sealed the deal that night, but lost her for half an hour while I tried to get a taxi. When I came back she was angry about the fact I left her alone and ended up leaving without me. LJBF’d me the day after, despite having her tongue down my throat the night before and a mere taxi ride from being in my bedroom naked on all fours.

Been texting her on and off since then and we’d arranged to meet Tuesday.

She flaked. I was expecting it as she mentioned she’d had a Christmas party the night before. We have rearranged for Monday (tomorrow) so there’s a decent chance I could still bang. Why give up when it takes so little of my time?

EMBRACE rejection. For every 10 chicks who say "no", there's almost always 1 chick who will say "yes." And when one says "yes", it's easy to forget the last 10 who rejected you. So don't be like the masses who get rejected a few times then give up. Keep at it. Keep learning. Keep making mistakes and failing. Keep approaching women and eventually you get more experience...experience leads to confidence...confidence leads to success.

(Espi, Sosuave)

Lesson: At the very most, match their investment, never exceed it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday - LAY

Jamie. 23. German. Blonde, tanned, green eyed, beautiful ass and crazy as f*ck. It’s my BPD ex.

She came around after her class. We banged. She asked if I was seeing anyone else. I told her no, of course not. I asked her the same question knowing the answer would be a lie. Of course, I was the only guy in her life, she said. I smiled. Her phone went off a few times and she claimed it was her professor trying to call her (lol). She took a shower and her phone went off again. Some dude’s name came up. I was tempted to take the call and let the poor bastard know what he was getting himself into, but I didn’t. Not my problem anymore. Nor do I wish her any ill will.

Reality makes lunatics of us all. But only those with the eyes to see and the ego to spare ever embrace it unconditionally

(Chateau Heartiste)

I know what she is. But right now, she benefits me in a limited capacity of sex and entertainment. She even made a comment the other day about how she was insecure about me using her (takes one to know one) and mentioned that I’m “always at salsa” and up late – she can tell due to looking at my last login time on WhatsApp.

Ironically, I went out later in the week on the Friday, changed my WhatsApp settings so contacts can’t see when I’ve last been online. This and me not texting her anywhere near as regularly as when we were a relationship must have given the game away. Either way she sensed what I was up to because she blocked me, without even asking me about it. Haven’t heard from her since.

If a man wants to win at this game without being destroyed or exploited, he cannot be a completely honest man. That is just the truth. He cannot be honest in the sense that he openly admits women have ZERO control over him and he will just take what he wants with little regard for what the woman wants. Nope.. he must play the verbal game. He must use his words to show concern, “caring” and commitment.. even if internally he gives zero f*cks. This is how he defends himself against society's white knights who won’t hesitate to lynch him for “victimizing” women.

(Poon King, SoSuave)

Lesson: Tell them what they want to hear, but be fair. Do what benefits you by spinning plates, but there’s no reason not to be a nice guy while you’re doing it. A truly confident guy takes what he wants but doesn’t need to cause unnecessary harm in the process

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday – DATE (kissed)

Liz. 26. English. Brunette. Cute.

First date. Met on tinder. Proceeded quickly.

Went for a few drinks, salsa and then for a bite to eat. Without realising, I was able to DHV through massive social proof as I’ve got a solid circle of friends at salsa. I’m one of the better dancers at my class level so other girls really enjoyed dancing with me and it was obvious – high fives, smiling faces, giggles and one girl even telling me I had “so much control”. All of this did not go unnoticed by my date and it was incredibly easy to “game” her after our time there.

I tried to get her back to my place but she said she had to be up early the next day and didn’t have her laptop with her. She then gave a massive green light for date 2 by saying that her work close to where I lived. Seeing her again this Tuesday coming.

DHV is all about being an interesting person doing interesting things. That in itself is a rare quality these days. So many guys just do the same old things; they work, hit the gym and go clubbing to pick up women. That's not interesting, every guy with just an ounce of knowledge about game does that.

(Mr. Kalikoat, SoSuave)

Lesson: Build a truly interesting life and the women will come.

Friday - LAY

Tammy. 29. English. Blonde, great ass, sharp blue eyes.

Second date. Met on tinder. Proceeded quickly.

Took her ice skating. Held hands skating through the ice. Tried a few tricks and spins with some success. Fell on my ass at one point after a spin gone wrong. Laughed it off. We then headed back to my place and I cooked us a meal. My housemate was downstairs at the time with some chick he was seeing. My friend is a massive joker and one of the best naturals I know.

Now this is just speculation, but I’d think that if a chick you’re seeing meets your friends and they’re all cool then it creates an impression that by extension you must be a cool guy as well. Social proof at its finest.

My friend and his sidechick left and we settled on the coach. We were kissing for a few minutes before I told her we should take it upstairs. Then I put it on her in my bedroom. Great bang. Nice perky tits and a round ass. She was enthusiastic, sucked the D with no hesitation, moaned she wanted to be spanked. All the good stuff. I always make sure that I bring my A game with the first bang so I doubt she left disappointed. I told her to text me once she got back home. This is something my friend told me I should do, when I complained girls might be getting turned off thinking I’m a player. It’s something I’ve since incorporated into my game and it seems to get me better results.

She’s keen on meeting again.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I found and started to hang around with guys that WERE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN. This was the biggie. I owe much of my success to the guys who showed me in the real world what they did. It wasn’t the books and the people selling tapes and seminars. It was the real world guys that were successful in the real world. What I do now resembles nothing that I’ve really read in a book or learned from an author.

(David DeAngelo, Double your Dating)

Lesson: Great friends are a huge asset in the game.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday - LAY

Gemma. 23. Italian. Slim, olive skinned, petite, fun and the BEST ASS I have personally ever had the good fortune of slamming from behind. Easily a HB9.

First date. Met on tinder.

Now this is probably the most interesting story, because it virtually confirms what I have been saying about dropping “low interest” plates too early. The reality is hot women (women in general) have other things going on in their lives. Only desperate, thirsty people (goes for men and women) drop everything to hang with someone they’ve just met, or in the case of tinder haven’t even met in real life.

I got this girl’s number off tinder in the first week of November and yet we didn’t end up meeting till mid-December. She was busy, I was busy and so on. That’s life. She flaked on me once, but gave an excuse that seemed legitimate so I shrugged it off. This stuff didn’t really bother me as I either had solid backups or I invited her to do something I would have done anyway (e.g. salsa).

We agreed to meet for Salsa since she expressed a love of the dance during our conversations. We grabbed a drink first and immediately connected. Then went for some food. I tend to ask quite piercing questions that creates an environment where we both quickly feel like friends/lovers. What are you looking for? What was your longest relationship? Why did it end? I was also genuinely interested in what she did, which she sensed. I freely complemented her when she revealed something I genuinely liked about her. She complemented me regularly over the things I told her. It was a mutual appreciation of one another.

I don’t believe negging is necessary where she already perceives your value to be significantly high.

After the food, I told her we should go for a walk so I could let my food digest. As we walked I took her hand, completely naturally as we talked. Then a few minutes later, I lifted her arm up, span her round and then laid a kiss on her, which she reciprocated. We continued our walk for a few more minutes and then headed to the Salsa club.

It was great. It didn’t matter that with my months of experience vs her years she was a much better salsa dancer. What mattered was that I was willing to try something fun and didn’t care how I looked. There were a few people I knew there (social proof). Most importantly, I had no hesitation in letting her dance with other guys who I knew were better than me. This was my idea and I actively encourage her to go off and dance with other guys. Nothing says “I think I’m the prize” better than this. These guys would high five me and tell me how cool I was for letting them dance with “my girl”. There is always a shortage of women so men who want to dance must often shark for whatever pickings are available.

I was in a live mood, danced audaciously as I could, grabbed her hard when slow songs came on, kissed her on the dancefloor, let her grind on me, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, kissed her neck and told her she was “sexy as fvck”. Basically, three hours of foreplay with clothes on. I heard from another plate that the right kind of dancing gets women horny. Here, it definitely seemed to be the case.

I told her we should head back to mine and get a few more drinks in. She said ok, but that she’d need to be able to get back to her place tonight. I live on the docks so there’s a great view of the city on the waterside as you walk towards my place. Once we got in I made us a drink and we settled on the couch. After a few minutes kissing on the couch, I told her that the waterside was great from my room and that I wanted to show her. She said she’d like to see it.

Once she was in my room I put it on her, as per usual. She had this little innocent look about her but I was not expecting her to be such a beast in the bedroom. I took her clothes off, pulled her up and just looked at her and said “wow amazing”. Small frame, small t*ts, phenomenal stomach (the good kind of abs). Then she laughed and said “you’ve not even seen the back yet”. So I took one hand and raised it up as if to rotate her and let her just spin slowly. My god. She had a reason to say that with such glee. The. Best. Ass. Ever.

I put in that work in the bedroom to make sure she had something to remember me by and then she took a taxi home. Probably the hottest girl I’ve banged and a potential long term plate and had I followed the ridiculous strategy of NEXTing any chick that doesn’t display immediately high interest, I would never have had the experience.

And the most common mistake that guys make when employing this strategy is NEXTing a woman too soon. They flirt with a woman, and she doesn't flirt back - NEXT. They leave a message on her machine, and she doesn't call back - NEXT. They plan a date but she calls at the last minute to cancel - NEXT.

In short, they NEXT any woman who doesn't display IMMEDIATE HIGH INTEREST.

What's wrong with this you say?

Well the MISTAKE here is that you're filtering women based simply upon their INITIAL level of interest in you. You're filtering women based upon whether they are IMMEDIATELY attracted to you or not.

This is a WEAK strategy and not one employed by a true Don Juan. It reeks of low confidence, a fragile ego, and fear.

(Allen Thompson, Creator of SoSuave)

Lesson: Confident Persistence is supreme. Take off the training wheels and pursue. Pursuing with confidence is one side of the coin to obtaining the most beautiful desired women, the other side of the coin being continuous self-improvement.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday - FLAKE

Leanne. 29. Irish. Slim, blonde, petite, eccentric but endearing.

First date had involved a lot of kissing. Had almost got her back to my place but she was insistent on going home so I left it. Arranged a second date. Flaked on the day saying she was ill. There was a bug going around so I let it slide and we rearranged for today. I ask if we’re still on and she sends me a text saying that she needs to be honest. She’s seeing someone else and they’ve now agreed to be exclusive so she doesn’t want to lead me on. I smile, when I read it thinking, “if only she knew”. I reply with a friendly message. “Thanks. No hard feelings. It’s been a pleasure”. She thanks me for being understanding.

As I see it, I’m the nice guy, so if/when she gets dumped I might find myself getting a surprise message a few months from now. No point in burning bridges when I’m not trying to wife these chicks. I’ll send her a feeler text in three months to see how she is doing.

Failure and rejection are absolutely unavoidable. Therefore, we must embrace failure and rejection and regard them as the mechanism or vehicle of our growth and ultimate victory.

Do not care. The dynamics of male/female relations is a fact of life that is written in stone. Therefore USE it, and don't be used by it. In the beginning the woman has the upper hand (choice) but she gives up everything in submission to a man later.

…..

We have a pretty sweet deal when we learn to accept these facts. Fail your way to success. Learn to absolutely LOVE failure. Failure is the very structure upon which you are building a life of ultimate success. Every great man who stands at a great height is standing on a mountain of previous failures.

(Atom Smasher)

Lesson: When you come to understand that rejection is insignificant it cannot hurt you and it can only be used as a means to appreciate how to better develop for the next opportunity. Don’t take it personally. Some things are simply outside of your control.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My comments:

Flaking is completely unacceptable. There is no trying again. If a chick flakes, she's out. The only way you'll ever speak to her again is if she counteroffers, or reaches out to you to reschedule.

As for early NEXTing, the reason why some of us DJs take this approach is because women without high initial interest will always be more of an issue long-term than women with high initial interest. If you just want the bang, fine. If you want her to be a reliable plate, why put up with an unreliable chick? Chicks with lukewarm interest require significantly more investment just for less overall benefit.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My comments:

Flaking is completely unacceptable. There is no trying again. If a chick flakes, she's out. The only way you'll ever speak to her again is if she counteroffers, or reaches out to you to reschedule.

As for early NEXTing, the reason why some of us DJs take this approach is because women without high initial interest will always be more of an issue long-term than women with high initial interest. If you just want the bang, fine. If you want her to be a reliable plate, why put up with an unreliable chick? Chicks with lukewarm interest require significantly more investment just for less overall benefit.
Well the MISTAKE here is that you're filtering women based simply upon their INITIAL level of interest in you. You're filtering women based upon whether they are IMMEDIATELY attracted to you or not.

This is a WEAK strategy and not one employed by a true Don Juan. It reeks of low confidence, a fragile ego, and fear.

(Allen Thompson, Creator of SoSuave)

I endorse this comment 100 percent.

HB9s just aren't going to move mountains to hang out with men they've just met. These chicks know next to NOTHING about me, other than the fact I'm a pretty face. Dime a dozen. They haven't seen my life and my world. Therefore I expect rejections and flakes. It does not phase me. Because I know that once a woman spends time with me nine times out of ten she will melt in my arms. That is true confidence.

I have also found no correlation between women with lower initial interest and their interest in the long term compared to more initial high interest chicks, once I've fvcked them. So your theory, does not apply to my reality.

I've seen your flake thread and let's be honest your insta-next reaction is an emotional response, not one grounded in logic.

To use the example of Gemma (the young, sexy, Italiana) she flaked on me at a point where she barely even knew me. I too, was not willing to move my diary for several of the times she proposed. Should she interpret this as me having low interest? Not at all. But people with lives don't drop everything on a whim.

It took over a month from exchanging numbers for us to meet in person but I still fvcked her on the first date. That's what a DJ does. "Interest" doesn't phase him because he knows he's a catch. By spending time in his presence he knows she will become high interest. And because I was spinning plates she was never even a focus until she was sat down in front of me at the dinner table.

Now if a chick has spent a considerable amount of time with you and you've fvcked her, if she is still unreliable then nexting might be a stronger argument (personally I'd keep her round as a peripheral plate and let her spin herself). But if you expect high interest or zero flaking from super hot chicks you've just met then you are living in the realm of theory and your success will reflect this. I am showing you reality. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have different goals. I don't care about banging an HB9 just to say I did. I surround myself with people who treat myself and others with the respect they deserve. If they're an HB9, great. If they waste my time by flaking, they're out. No excuses.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood this "nexting" strategy that's applied so often here. People have lives and I agree 100% that any woman with a high SMV is less likely going to be highly into you if you've met her briefly, regardless of what you look like.

This is why my approach is to always start out with low commitment. Many times I won't set "dates" or prearrange times to meet up.

If I find myself out having fun I invite girls round (preferably weekends) and I will tell them up front "come round for a drink etc and if you've got somewhere to be or aren't having a good time you can go after that".

Sometimes I even invite multiple girls I'm seeing out at the same time! Someone always flakes but I encourage you guys to try this, things will get interesting.

The point is to meet them face to face, as far as I'm concerned once we're together her "levels of interest" will take of itself.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree that guys take flaking too personally. I personally don't expect to exist to a girl until I've already fvcked her--or at least had a really solid first meetup. Otherwise, you're really just nexting yourself. And guys do this ALL THE TIME. On the approach, on the pickup, on the phone, etc., etc.--because they are waiting for her permission to escalate.

On another note, @BeTheChange I think you're doing yourself a disservice by keeping your ex in the rotation. I understand the draw, but you spent three years with this chick; you have thousands of neural pathways that have developed in your brain in specific relation to this girl and you can't fully begin to unravel and redirect those pathways if you keep exposing yourself to that stimuli. The danger, I don't think, is that you'll end up back together with her--but I also don't think you'll fully be able to move on until you cut her from your life. And it may seem like you have things under control, but you're giving a disordered individual wayyyy too much access to your life.

There will still be work ahead of you. Better to get on it now & on your terms.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have different goals. I don't care about banging an HB9 just to say I did. I surround myself with people who treat myself and others with the respect they deserve. If they're an HB9, great. If they waste my time by flaking, they're out. No excuses.
You don't get it. I think your mindset stems more from a fragile ego, a distorted concept of "disrespect" and a poor understanding of other people's lives. As @fastlife mentioned, you guys are just nexting yourselves and depriving yourselves of solid plates in the future. If you restrict your game to chicks who are ONLY interested in you from the offset then you will be scraping the bottom of the barrel...no wonder there is so much complaining about women here...

But each to their own. We will just have to agree to disagree.

I've never understood this "nexting" strategy that's applied so often here. People have lives and I agree 100% that any woman with a high SMV is less likely going to be highly into you if you've met her briefly, regardless of what you look like.

This is why my approach is to always start out with low commitment. Many times I won't set "dates" or prearrange times to meet up.

If I find myself out having fun I invite girls round (preferably weekends) and I will tell them up front "come round for a drink etc and if you've got somewhere to be or aren't having a good time you can go after that".

Sometimes I even invite multiple girls I'm seeing out at the same time! Someone always flakes but I encourage you guys to try this, things will get interesting.

The point is to meet them face to face, as far as I'm concerned once we're together her "levels of interest" will take of itself.
Yep. Agree 100% with this. Significantly high interest from high SMV women is unlikely, even if you yourself are good looking - she sees your value when she spends time with you but until then how is she to know that you're any different from all the other men asking her out.

This is why I advocate minimal investment, until they've shown an appreciation of your value and demonstrated their reliability.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree that guys take flaking too personally. I personally don't expect to exist to a girl until I've already fvcked her--or at least had a really solid first meetup. Otherwise, you're really just nexting yourself. And guys do this ALL THE TIME. On the approach, on the pickup, on the phone, etc., etc.--because they are waiting for her permission to escalate.

On another note, @BeTheChange I think you're doing yourself a disservice by keeping your ex in the rotation. I understand the draw, but you spent three years with this chick; you have thousands of neural pathways that have developed in your brain in specific relation to this girl and you can't fully begin to unravel and redirect those pathways if you keep exposing yourself to that stimuli. The danger, I don't think, is that you'll end up back together with her--but I also don't think you'll fully be able to move on until you cut her from your life. And it may seem like you have things under control, but you're giving a disordered individual wayyyy too much access to your life.

There will still be work ahead of you. Better to get on it now & on your terms.
You're right. I should cut her off completely. I guess it was nice to have that guaranteed poon and sense of control after everything that went down. However your advice is definitely worth following. The most fulfilling, happy relationships with other women will only be possible if I cut her off completely.

And now my list of options is growing and I am reestablishing a healthy sense of self there really is no substantial benefit to keeping her around.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most fulfilling, happy relationships with other women will only be possible if I cut her off completely.

And now my list of options is growing and I am reestablishing a healthy sense of self there really is no substantial benefit to keeping her around.
Exactly. You're using her as a security crutch/emotional safety-net--probably not consciously, but that's the role she's filling. Dropping her will probably fvck up your game in the short-term--all of the emotional neediness that's being subconsciously transferred onto her will no longer have an outlet and you'll have to wade through that when it comes to the surface. For me, I had about 3-4 cases where all the underlying issues that contributed to my relationship with my BPDex surfaced with other girls--but you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet--and each time I caught myself more quickly and learned coping mechanisms to get myself back on track and to, as far as I can tell for the past few months, not slip in the first place. But the journey's been worth it and all of my relationships & interactions with girls have benefited from knowing that I can stand on my own two feet regardless of what goes on around me.

You don't even know it now, but this girl still has you in the haze. Within weeks of breaking things off completely with my BPDex, I felt lighter & more alive & more in touch with my truest self. Not only that, but my sense of physical well-being improved drastically--to the extent that I look younger now than I did the last year we were together. I didn't even realize how much I was being drained by my association with her.

Word of caution though: you aren't out of the woods yet. I didn't see the worst from my BPDex until I detached myself completely. Our sexual relationship continued for about a month & a half from the end of our formal relationship--and that time period was relatively tranquil. It wasn't until I committed myself to complete detachment that she pulled out all the stops--pressing every emotional button (and trust me, they know all of them) until she gave up. She still gets validation and the illusion from control from your reaction to her sexuality. I got off lucky--the only smear campaign I went through is she told some family members and mutual friends that I was gay (lol!!)--which is especially funny since they've seen me pull plenty of girls sense--but I had to be very disciplined & set down all of my pride to keep things from getting ugly.

I'd sit her down and frame things that you're doing this for her. Something like: "This is hard for me--we have an awesome connection. But it's not fair to you for me to keep you on the line. You're still young and you deserve better. I tried, but I just can't be the man you need and I think it's best that I let you go entirely." And record that convo. Then cut off any avenue of communication & prepare for the worst.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in sales, do you keep meeting with potential customers that aren't sure if they want to buy what you are selling and cancel meetings you have arranged, or do you go after the ones that show more promise and less flakey behavior? I know what the hell I do. I have too much self respect to tolerate b.s. Only weak people put up with crap.

Bethechange - you don't get it, EyeBRollin is spot on.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in sales, do you keep meeting with potential customers that aren't sure if they want to buy what you are selling and cancel meetings you have arranged, or do you go after the ones that show more promise and less flakey behavior? I know what the hell I do. I have too much self respect to tolerate b.s. Only weak people put up with crap.

Bethechange - you don't get it, EyeBRollin is spot on.
Weak analogy. I had a similar ethos to EyeBRollin when I first started out. Anyone can read Anti-Dump's machine and get pumped up. However game evolves and strict nexting strategy isn't realistic when dealing with high SMV women who don't even know you.

But we're running round in circles here. There's nothing worth adding that hasn't already been said by myself or other posters like fastlife, 3eagle et al.

I don't put myself in a position to lose anything because I always have a backup. I don't make a significant time investment until after I've fvcked them. I minimise spending on dates and never pay for these chicks until after we are in a quasi-LTR, and even then as a rare treat.

By confidently pursuing the women I desire combined with a low investment mentality I am getting the results I want. And that is a harem of beautiful women who can satisfy my needs, make life exciting and keep me growing and learning new things about the nature of women. Everyday I wake up with a big smile on my face.

I tend to think people who operate with an insta-next strategy as functioning on a rudimentary level of game and lacking in confidence - essentially weak people. But you don't get it. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeTheChange
-You do realize that when a girl flakes on you at the last minute that you were about #3 or #4 in the line up right? She doesn't perceive you as high enough value. You are simply a back up plan. Sometimes there isn't any other guys, and she just doesn't have enough interest to go out with you at the present time. It all indicates lack of interest. Girls that are totally into you like they need to be don't blow you off or play games.
I've got two sisters, I've seen how they operate. Every single time they flake on a guy, its because they didn't have enough interest in him. But if you are happy being the 2nd or 3rd string guy, then get after it. I have too much pride and self esteem. I like to see a return on my investment regardless of how minimal it might be and I get 2nd dates 98% of the time because I don't tolerate girls that don't put me first. I'm sure your percentage isn't that high by the way you operate.

My analogy was valid, so valid you couldn't even refute it other than call it weak.

And I've never read Anti-Dump or Pook, or whoever else you guys beat off to.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeTheChange
-You do realize that when a girl flakes on you at the last minute that you were about #3 or #4 in the line up right? She doesn't perceive you as high enough value. You are simply a back up plan. Sometimes there isn't any other guys, and she just doesn't have enough interest to go out with you at the present time. It all indicates lack of interest. Girls that are totally into you like they need to be don't blow you off or play games.
I've got two sisters, I've seen how they operate. Every single time they flake on a guy, its because they didn't have enough interest in him. But if you are happy being the 2nd or 3rd string guy, then get after it. I have too much pride and self esteem. I like to see a return on my investment regardless of how minimal it might be and I get 2nd dates 98% of the time because I don't tolerate girls that don't put me first. I'm sure your percentage isn't that high by the way you operate.

My analogy was valid, so valid you couldn't even refute it other than call it weak.

And I've never read Anti-Dump or Pook, or whoever else you guys beat off to.
FWIW my conversion after the first date is also very high. And I flake on women much more than they flake on me. It's called life.

The last woman who flaked on me on the same day, did so because her manager needed her to stay late to finish some work and she couldn't get out of it. This happens to me all the time. She then proceeded to fvck me when we met on the rearranged day. YOUR perception of my plate's "interest level" means nothing to me, when she has her mouth around my nuts and is blowing up my phone days later. It's laughable. I'm happy and successful operating with women on my terms.

But as I said earlier, we will just have to agree to disagree. Have fun.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added another notch on the belt to make that 5 in 9 days. Second date Tinderella. To be honest it's not giving me the same rush anymore.

Time to return to some semblance of normality and ideally find two or three solid, quality, low maintenance chicks that can operate as an addition to my life and maybe add one new date (woman) into the rota every couple of weeks to keep things fresh.

Running through new chicks like this constantly isn't sustainable with a full time job and hobbies, without burning out/ dying of syphilis.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey cool, I see one of my comments made it into your OP as a quote. Nice!

Good post, good thread. Interesting read and a good summary of everything important in the DJ bible.