"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Mature single woman miffed at men's profiles demanding that the woman be fit

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Some men are very particular about appearance. Their profile usually reads like this, “I work hard to be physically fit; I deserve someone who takes care of herself too.” Really? My plus-sized body is a sign I’m not taking care of myself?
I’ve earned this beautiful female shape. I’ve given birth to three children and worked hard all those years, tending a career and caring for my family. Motherhood has changed me. And that’s not good enough for these guys? Sorry, buddy, but I deserve someone better too.
my opinion: :lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Lmao! Yet these whales still think they deserve some in shape guy...

Yes you deserve someone that is going to settle I guess.
They dont think to deserve a random guy in shape, they demand a guy with above average genetics and above average shape.

Basically they expect a tall man witha decent hairline with an athlete body willing to commit to them...its beyond delusional.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
They dont think to deserve a random guy in shape, they demand a guy with above average genetics and above average shape.

Basically they expect a tall man witha decent hairline with an athlete body willing to commit to them...its beyond delusional.
I've nexted women that are probably no more than 140 lbs and otherwise good looking that a lot of guys would have gone for because they have too much fat around their midsection...I don't want to see it through a shirt...it just is gross to me.

Guys need to have standards and stick to them. I am not saying that others should be based on my criteria but whatever your criteria is when someone doesn't meet them it needs to be a hard pass.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Who is going to help women get better in bed? Entitled folk do what they do. They won't try to learn what you like.
don't give up; try different approaches.
Personally,
I find it challenging to help someone get muscular AND/OR good in bed.

Not sure I could be a paid coach in these two themes, lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
don't give up; try different approaches.
Personally,
I find it challenging to help someone get muscular AND/OR good in bed.

Not sure I could be a paid coach in these two themes, lol
Its easiest for man and woman to find someone who wants to work well with them up front. Trying to force and figure out means they just don't care enough and it's okay.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I read the initital article. This is someone who married in her early 20s and had a 30 year long marriage before her husband died. In this era, that's fairly impressive.

All she really needs to do is put down the doughnuts and start working out. Her laziness is apparent through the article when she says she can't meet men in real life. and has to rely on websites/apps. If she were a fit early to mid 50 something, she'd be meeting men in real life.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
They dont think to deserve a random guy in shape, they demand a guy with above average genetics and above average shape.

Basically they expect a tall man witha decent hairline with an athlete body willing to commit to them...its beyond delusional.
athlete body committing to themselves is enough. And rare asf.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
athlete body committing to themselves is enough. And rare asf.
In the last 3 month I've been stuck in the same place with no chance to work so decided to get in good shape and did it.

I can assure you most girl I met from tinder complained and moaned when I said no alchool and no junk food...being called boring and even obsessed many times.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
athlete body committing to themselves is enough. And rare asf.
Attainable though if the desire and committment is high enough. If you haven't done it before, count on it taking 2x as long as you think. 1-2 yrs for most who never did it. If you been there and just fat, give it 6 months to strip the fat and reactivate the sleeping muscle.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
"
In the last 3 month I've been stuck in the same place with no chance to work so decided to get in good shape and did it.

I can assure you most girl I met from tinder complained and moaned when I said no alchool and no junk food...being called boring and even obsessed many times.
Yep. "Fitness" and "Committment" isn't fun for most, unless they are also in the fitness area, or goal setting high achievers.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
In the last 3 month I've been stuck in the same place with no chance to work so decided to get in good shape and did it.

I can assure you most girl I met from tinder complained and moaned when I said no alchool and no junk food...being called boring and even obsessed many times.
did you really? you succeeded!!!!

that's all I read out of there.

**** them.
Start a new acct with new search parameters. age of chic, location of chic.


And you're living clean? I'm srs happy for you!
You got this, don't give up. You are high smv right now.

Just reorganise your body pics and try brutal honesty in profile. Something c*cky/funny.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
w
Attainable though if the desire and committment is high enough. If you haven't done it before, count on it taking 2x as long as you think. 1-2 yrs for most who never did it. If you been there and just fat, give it 6 months to strip the fat and reactivate the sleeping muscle.
Ss member whodareswin just did it in 3 months? Wtf? So proud.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top