mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
That's really good. whodareswin has probably been atheletic and fit before, and got out of shape for not such a long period of time.w
Ss member whodareswin just did it in 3 months? Wtf? So proud.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That's really good. whodareswin has probably been atheletic and fit before, and got out of shape for not such a long period of time.w
Ss member whodareswin just did it in 3 months? Wtf? So proud.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
yes but 3 months is fvcking stellar performance. Much respect. That had to be Olympic level training @Who Dares WinThat's really good. whodareswin has probably been atheletic and fit before, and got out of shape for not such a long period of time.
Yes.Really? My plus-sized body is a sign I’m not taking care of myself?
Justifying their ****ty decisions instead of taking responsibility for it.I’ve earned this beautiful female shape.
Oh yes, a "career empowered", entitled fat woman, that's just what men are interested in.I’ve given birth to three children and worked hard all those years, tending a career and caring for my family. And that’s not good enough for these guys? Sorry, buddy, but I deserve someone better too.
1000 daysAttainable though if the desire and committment is high enough. If you haven't done it before, count on it taking 2x as long as you think. 1-2 yrs for most who never did it. If you been there and just fat, give it 6 months to strip the fat and reactivate the sleeping muscle.
Yea. All goals and improvements laid out. Day by day.1000 days
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I wasnt fat or out of shape before, as mrgoodstuff said such process is a long way if you start bad.yes but 3 months is fvcking stellar performance. Much respect. That had to be Olympic level training @Who Dares Win
ok, surely he can demand and expect women to be fit if he himself is....too bad bodybuilding doesn't have a dating site. Someone should start one, there's a demand for it.
haven't wrote them out yet. haven't committed yet. this was fvcking challenging getting used to new outdoors and physical job position but I'm now going into my 12 week of doing it and used to it now.Yea. All goals and improvements laid out. Day by day.
interesting, I'm keeping these notes, thanksI wasnt fat or out of shape before, as mrgoodstuff said such process is a long way if you start bad.
In my case I had a flat stomach but no six pack which I have now, in my case all I had to do was lose 2ks of fat and put 2kgs of muscles, basically my weight is the same as before while the composition is much higher.
3 months with no chemical help as long as you train and eat good can allow you to drop 3% bodyfat and keep your muscles or drop 2% bodyfat and get some muscle but not much given that you are playing very tight with your calories.
People that say that they gained 5kgs of muscles and dropped 5kgs on fat in a season are either full of sh1t or full of chemicals.
And also stop flirting, told ya I aint sending you any d1ck pic.interesting, I'm keeping these notes, thanks
we'll seeAnd also stop flirting, told ya I aint sending you any d1ck pic.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I need to do the same instead of complaining about "bullshyt", like we all do here. After we get going it won't be hard at all.haven't wrote them out yet. haven't committed yet. this was fvcking challenging getting used to new outdoors and physical job position but I'm now going into my 12 week of doing it and used to it now.
Time to refocus.
Did a poem yesterday, 2 tempura on canvas paintings this morning that I planned back in March and did 4 days out of 7 with no wheat products this past week and about to smash my procrastination and get the fvck up on this roof as my helper comes over in 15 min.
Stat holiday Monday I'll do the writeup of the 1000day plan
Getting the fire back.
Holey... And some guys would rather live in hell vs have an accomidating partner who desires to add value.One more ride on my hobby horse. Change markets guys. My Asian gf has been improving her cooking and studying new ways to please me in bed while we re locked up. Yes she has ebooks and is literally studying. Course that I exercise every day probably helps my cred. I think most guys prob with helping their chick lose weight is it means more time with them. And as we know familiarity breeds contempt. My gf I just have to grab her tummy wobble it a bit say it's cute and she immediately goes on a diet and exercise kick. I agree with the posts on screening.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Because most guys don't spend anytime working on it...amazes me they will spend all this time working out, making money, on cars and houses and clothes and spend 0 time on learning how to be great in bed especially when it would be their biggest advantage because so many guys are so lousy in this area...don't give up; try different approaches.
Personally,
I find it challenging to help someone get muscular AND/OR good in bed.
Not sure I could be a paid coach in these two themes, lol
come on, I thought you were on to those bands and weights you posted publicly about buying. Also your gym didn't close back down where you are, did it?I need to do the same instead of complaining about "bullshyt", like we all do here. After we get going it won't be hard at all.
watch porn with your dates is what they could be told.Because most guys don't spend anytime working on it...amazes me they will spend all this time working out, making money, on cars and houses and clothes and spend 0 time on learning how to be great in bed especially when it would be their biggest advantage because so many guys are so lousy in this area...
I do my workouts. But the 1000 days is for life, financial, personal growth goals as well. 1000 days of intentional growth.come on, I thought you were on to those bands and weights you posted publicly about buying. Also your gym didn't close back down where you are, did it?
You got this Mister, what about refocusing for 30 days you just posted publicly about here in some thread. Sounds like you know what you're doing. You will succeed, you know this already.
Feels great exercising man. Feels great to look in mirror and see new muscle beginnings and to punch another 2 holes in belt like I did this morning.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.