Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature single woman miffed at men's profiles demanding that the woman be fit

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are very particular about appearance. Their profile usually reads like this, “I work hard to be physically fit; I deserve someone who takes care of herself too.” Really? My plus-sized body is a sign I’m not taking care of myself?
I’ve earned this beautiful female shape. I’ve given birth to three children and worked hard all those years, tending a career and caring for my family. Motherhood has changed me. And that’s not good enough for these guys? Sorry, buddy, but I deserve someone better too.
my opinion: :lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao! Yet these whales still think they deserve some in shape guy...

Yes you deserve someone that is going to settle I guess.
They dont think to deserve a random guy in shape, they demand a guy with above average genetics and above average shape.

Basically they expect a tall man witha decent hairline with an athlete body willing to commit to them...its beyond delusional.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They dont think to deserve a random guy in shape, they demand a guy with above average genetics and above average shape.

Basically they expect a tall man witha decent hairline with an athlete body willing to commit to them...its beyond delusional.
I've nexted women that are probably no more than 140 lbs and otherwise good looking that a lot of guys would have gone for because they have too much fat around their midsection...I don't want to see it through a shirt...it just is gross to me.

Guys need to have standards and stick to them. I am not saying that others should be based on my criteria but whatever your criteria is when someone doesn't meet them it needs to be a hard pass.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Who is going to help women get better in bed? Entitled folk do what they do. They won't try to learn what you like.
don't give up; try different approaches.
Personally,
I find it challenging to help someone get muscular AND/OR good in bed.

Not sure I could be a paid coach in these two themes, lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't give up; try different approaches.
Personally,
I find it challenging to help someone get muscular AND/OR good in bed.

Not sure I could be a paid coach in these two themes, lol
Its easiest for man and woman to find someone who wants to work well with them up front. Trying to force and figure out means they just don't care enough and it's okay.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the initital article. This is someone who married in her early 20s and had a 30 year long marriage before her husband died. In this era, that's fairly impressive.

All she really needs to do is put down the doughnuts and start working out. Her laziness is apparent through the article when she says she can't meet men in real life. and has to rely on websites/apps. If she were a fit early to mid 50 something, she'd be meeting men in real life.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

athlete body committing to themselves is enough. And rare asf.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 3 month I've been stuck in the same place with no chance to work so decided to get in good shape and did it.

I can assure you most girl I met from tinder complained and moaned when I said no alchool and no junk food...being called boring and even obsessed many times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attainable though if the desire and committment is high enough. If you haven't done it before, count on it taking 2x as long as you think. 1-2 yrs for most who never did it. If you been there and just fat, give it 6 months to strip the fat and reactivate the sleeping muscle.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"
In the last 3 month I've been stuck in the same place with no chance to work so decided to get in good shape and did it.

I can assure you most girl I met from tinder complained and moaned when I said no alchool and no junk food...being called boring and even obsessed many times.
Yep. "Fitness" and "Committment" isn't fun for most, unless they are also in the fitness area, or goal setting high achievers.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

did you really? you succeeded!!!!

that's all I read out of there.

**** them.
Start a new acct with new search parameters. age of chic, location of chic.

And you're living clean? I'm srs happy for you!
You got this, don't give up. You are high smv right now.

Just reorganise your body pics and try brutal honesty in profile. Something c*cky/funny.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
w
Attainable though if the desire and committment is high enough. If you haven't done it before, count on it taking 2x as long as you think. 1-2 yrs for most who never did it. If you been there and just fat, give it 6 months to strip the fat and reactivate the sleeping muscle.
Ss member whodareswin just did it in 3 months? Wtf? So proud.