Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR - Not sure how to handle this issue.....

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot about the the "gay" guy (who I bet is actually bisexual) for a second. You would be okay with your LTR going to a Puerto Rican equivalent of Spring Break without you?
Exactly. And of course she tried to flank me by offering me to come with knowing that I'd have to choose between her and seeing my kids.

Then, I called her bluff and said ok I'll come and bought tickets. Shortly after that she's like, ohh, xyz isn't going to come and we need to find a hotel room then.

I'm going to go see my kids. We'll see what she chooses.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. And of course she tried to flank me by offering me to come with knowing that I'd have to choose between her and seeing my kids.

Then, I called her bluff and said ok I'll come and bought tickets. Shortly after that she's like, ohh, xyz isn't going to come and we need to find a hotel room then.

Damn bro. Im so glad you called her bluff. But I got a little lost, is xyz the "gay" friend?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot about the the "gay" guy (who I bet is actually bisexual) for a second. You would be okay with your LTR going to a Puerto Rican equivalent of Spring Break without you?
I would not be ok with that.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes xyz is the gay friend.
Ok, so what are the possibilities? From least likely to most likely:

- The guy had a legit reason to bail on the trip
- The guy isnt really gay, so when he heard you were going, he bailed.
- The guy doesnt even exists, she made him up.

Is there another one Im missing?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the "gay guy" was actually her EX and since OP called her bluff and took her up on her offer, obviously the current plan with ex wasn't gonna fly and the EX had to bail.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the gay guy was actually her EX and since OP called her bluff and took him up on his offer, obviously the current plan with ex wasn't gonna fly and the EX had to bail.
Yes, that would be the most likely one. Im a little jealous of you. "Call her bluff and say you are going on the trip", "The gay guy was actually the Ex all along". I wish I could take credit for those.

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that would be the most likely one. Im a little jealous of you. "Call her bluff and say you are going on the trip", "The gay guy was actually the Ex all along". I wish I could take credit for those.
Female intuition. ;)

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so what are the possibilities? From least likely to most likely:

- The guy had a legit reason to bail on the trip
- The guy isnt really gay, so when he heard you were going, he bailed.
- The guy doesnt even exists, she made him up.

Either that or maybe he really is a gay friend and decided not to be the third wheel? I know this person at least exists. I've seen a picture of him, and he could be gay. Other than that who knows.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Free_Agent what´s the plan here? Are you gonna break up with her? I think most (if not all) feel you should. If you decide no to break up with her, we still wish you the best.

catsmeow2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that or maybe he really is a gay friend and decided not to be the third wheel?
If it is her gay friend, why would he care if you go or not? He can do his own thing, hit on guys whatever. I mean he's already purchased the tickets and all.

Sorry but your girl is hiding something. Like the trip was with her EX.

Given her previous deceptive actions like having dinner with him and lying to you about it, deleting their text messages, and the fact they've taken two previous trips to tropical islands together, one during a two week hiatus from your relationship and the other while you were IN the relationship, not sure why it hasn't occurred to you she's lying about this too.

Now, you called her bluff and took her up on her offer and suddenly this so called "gay friend" bailed out.

IDK, to me it's so obvious she was actually going with her EX, but if it hurts too much to believe that then carry on believing what you want.

You said there aren't many other options in your area, so you cling to this relationship with a woman who lies and possibly cheats.

What about self-respect?

Does that enter into your thought process at all?

In any event, I echo @Dr.Suave , wish you the best whatever path you choose to follow.

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you bought her ticket....to the curb. :cool::cool::cool:
Drop her, xyz is probably just the x and she used the gay guy as a placeholder. This is done.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this hurts even to read as a bystander. OP: listen to @catsmeow2

It’s brutal, but true. She’s for the streets man. Before calling it off tell her why - use cat’s post as a framework so you can annihilate her. Damn it still smarts. But we’ve all been victims of this at one point or another, it’s a rite of passage. Learn and move on.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is her gay friend, why would he care if you go or not? He can do his own thing, hit on guys whatever. I mean he's already purchased the tickets and all.

Sorry but your girl is hiding something. Like the trip was with her EX.

Given her previous deceptive actions like having dinner with him and lying to you about it, deleting their text messages, and the fact they've taken two previous trips to tropical islands together, one during a two week hiatus from your relationship and the other while you were IN the relationship, not sure why it hasn't occurred to you she's lying about this too.

Now, you called her bluff and took her up on her offer and suddenly this so called "gay friend" bailed out.

IDK, to me it's so obvious she was actually going with her EX, but if it hurts too much to believe that then carry on believing what you want.

You said there aren't many other options in your area, so you cling to this relationship with a woman who lies and possibly cheats.

What about self-respect?

Does that enter into your thought process at all?

In any event, I echo @Dr.Suave , wish you the best whatever path you choose to follow.
Thanks catsmeow2.

According to her, he works for the airlines so from my understanding they're able to travel pretty freely without buying tickets or making reservations.

All the rest I , and everyone else agree with you on. I hear you on the self respect. Not exactly sure why when it comes to this particular circumstance, a relationship with a woman I'm in such a terrible shape.

On a separate note Pedrito0906 - My lab results came back and I have total T level of 105.

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks catsmeow2.

According to her, he works for the airlines so from my understanding they're able to travel pretty freely without buying tickets or making reservations.

All the rest I , and everyone else agree with you on. I hear you on the self respect. Not exactly sure why when it comes to this particular circumstance, a relationship with a woman I'm in such a terrible shape.

On a separate note Pedrito0906 - My lab results came back and I have total T level of 105.
woah hold on, 105 nanograms? that would be crazy low T

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pedrito0906

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks catsmeow2.

Yeah 105 what? Ng/dL? That's impossible, that's the Test of a 90 years old guy.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you caught her lying again so why are you waiting to see what she chooses? this is not some little game lol

Pedrito0906

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming. Am I interpreting it right?

View attachment 9536
WOW, how do you even have the motivation to wake up brother? That is crazy

Get to a TRT asap, you'll feel like an 18 years old guy again in 4 weeks, and you won't tolerate bs like this one with your gf, even if you want to, the man in you under trt won't let you.