Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR - Not sure how to handle this issue.....

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you bought her ticket....to the curb. :cool::cool::cool:
Drop her, xyz is probably just the x and she used the gay guy as a placeholder. This is done.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wow this hurts even to read as a bystander. OP: listen to @catsmeow2

It’s brutal, but true. She’s for the streets man. Before calling it off tell her why - use cat’s post as a framework so you can annihilate her. Damn it still smarts. But we’ve all been victims of this at one point or another, it’s a rite of passage. Learn and move on.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is her gay friend, why would he care if you go or not? He can do his own thing, hit on guys whatever. I mean he's already purchased the tickets and all.

Sorry but your girl is hiding something. Like the trip was with her EX.

Given her previous deceptive actions like having dinner with him and lying to you about it, deleting their text messages, and the fact they've taken two previous trips to tropical islands together, one during a two week hiatus from your relationship and the other while you were IN the relationship, not sure why it hasn't occurred to you she's lying about this too.

Now, you called her bluff and took her up on her offer and suddenly this so called "gay friend" bailed out.

IDK, to me it's so obvious she was actually going with her EX, but if it hurts too much to believe that then carry on believing what you want.

You said there aren't many other options in your area, so you cling to this relationship with a woman who lies and possibly cheats.

What about self-respect?

Does that enter into your thought process at all?

In any event, I echo @Dr.Suave , wish you the best whatever path you choose to follow.
Thanks catsmeow2.

According to her, he works for the airlines so from my understanding they're able to travel pretty freely without buying tickets or making reservations.

All the rest I , and everyone else agree with you on. I hear you on the self respect. Not exactly sure why when it comes to this particular circumstance, a relationship with a woman I'm in such a terrible shape.

On a separate note Pedrito0906 - My lab results came back and I have total T level of 105.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks catsmeow2.

According to her, he works for the airlines so from my understanding they're able to travel pretty freely without buying tickets or making reservations.

All the rest I , and everyone else agree with you on. I hear you on the self respect. Not exactly sure why when it comes to this particular circumstance, a relationship with a woman I'm in such a terrible shape.

On a separate note Pedrito0906 - My lab results came back and I have total T level of 105.
woah hold on, 105 nanograms? that would be crazy low T

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks catsmeow2.

Yeah 105 what? Ng/dL? That's impossible, that's the Test of a 90 years old guy.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I'm assuming. Am I interpreting it right?

View attachment 9536
WOW, how do you even have the motivation to wake up brother? That is crazy

Get to a TRT asap, you'll feel like an 18 years old guy again in 4 weeks, and you won't tolerate bs like this one with your gf, even if you want to, the man in you under trt won't let you.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Great video that mixes testosterone and masculinity, worth watching.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, how do you even have the motivation to wake up brother? That is crazy

Get to a TRT asap, you'll feel like an 18 years old guy again in 4 weeks, and you won't tolerate bs like this one with your gf, even if you want to, the man in you under trt won't let you.
I hear you. I went to one clinic and they use solely pellets. As I read more, I'm leaning towards injections. Thant might necessitate me finding another clinic.

This is way too low man. You need to see a professional and get on TRT asap. Also my guess is that this relationship has taken a toll on your t levels.
I wouldn't doubt it. I'm too messed up with this current situation.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a little update. Been working on myself. Started on TRT about a week ago. Still with the LTR. Went to PR together. Still have trip planned for Costa Rica but I'm having second thoughts on even bringing her. Things have been going smooth, albeit her what always has seemed aloofness or low interest level possibly.

Do know that her ex bought her a $600 xmas gift and she got him a few things maybe totaling $150 and she got me....a bag of mixed chocolates so that's that..

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear that you have started improving yourself. But sorry to hear the rest of the story man. She's playing both you and the ex. I hope you can cut your losses sooner than later.

I've seen this scenario as a third person, where I was friend with a woman who had kept her ex and a friend of mine on the hook.

One of guys was like her main bf and the other was more like the back up plan. She just paid enough attention to both of them to keep them spinning.

This was back in my blue pill days and I rationalised her behaviour according to her reasoning even though it made me feel sick of her and pity for both of the guys.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I hear you. I went to one clinic and they use solely pellets. As I read more, I'm leaning towards injections. Thant might necessitate me finding another clinic.

I wouldn't doubt it. I'm too messed up with this current situation.
I did pellets for a while...didn't really like getting sliced open and stitched up every 3 months. Even tho it's minimal it still hurts for 3 or 4 days and depending on how you are sitting it can be irritating. Was expensive too because insurance doesn't cover it.

I prefer injections although that's a pain in the ass to do every 5 days sometimes and there are times I forget. Put it in my calendar now with multitudes of reminders so that's better.

I do subQ versus IM, easier to do on your own and just as effective.