Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lacking Chemistry w/ Hottie

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP you need to screen this woman a little better

She is 36 & childless how long exactly has she been on the shelf ? which then leads to the next next question

WHY is she still on the shelf despite being as you claim physically attractive

This is an issue most women go through as they leave their glory years behind 18-25 , they have 7-8 years of men bending over backwards to get them into bed they don't really need to be " interesting" or conversational its all very surface level

they just need to look pretty

The problems arise when they reach their early 30's and are still single , men are no longer that dumbstruck by their appearance and its a very difficult & bitter pill for them to swallow

All of a sudden men are taking them out on dates and they have little to converse about because they've never really learned how to have a deep conversation

in all honesty most women's lives In this age range are very very boring
36 hot and childless is a massive red flag

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not judging. I'm in the same boat haha
Well as a hot chick she has more options, so maybe she has been too picky.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as a hot chick she has more options, so maybe she has been too picky.
Or she is undateable / incompatible

Some people both MEN AND WOMEN lack the ability to do introspection maybe the ego is too big or the attitude is wrong

A relationship is no walk in the park it's not just steaming hot sex and cliche instagram and facebook pictures

Once the honeymoon stage is over it takes real compromise and development by both sides

You should not leave a relationship as the same person that came into it .......yet many do and then wonder why the next one fails miserably

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
36 hot and childless is a massive red flag
I dont get yall. So 36 ugly and multiple kids is the better option?

I swear dudes in the "manosphere " are never satisfied.
The awkward silences may be an indicator of low interest on her part, because she's not making an effort to carry the conversation.

In any case, I'd focus more on body language and cooperation/lack thereof than anything she says.
There's more to this story. My guess is that op went in way too friendly. 15 years is such a long time, there should be plenty of shyte to talk about.

Like I said yesterday, silence isn't that big of an issue. A woman showing up twice?...idk what more do you want man , you just gotta split that poosy apart and that's it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

There's more to this story. My guess is that op went in way too friendly. 15 years is such a long time, there should be plenty of shyte to talk about.

Like I said yesterday, silence isn't that big of an issue. A woman showing up twice?...idk what more do you want man , you just gotta split that poosy apart and that's it.
Obviously not, but it's a clear signal she either is a super career focused woman, a femi-nazi, or she can't maintain relationships for very long. None of which are good in terms of potential other than for a FWB.

Newsflash...if you are trying to date women in the mid 30s or later and they don't have kids, they are a walking red flag with very few exceptions. You may say that's your "best option" but you are simply trading one "problem" for another.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously not, but it's a clear signal she either is a super career focused woman, a femi-nazi, or she can't maintain relationships for very long. None of which are good in terms of potential other than for a FWB.

Newsflash...if you are trying to date women in the mid 30s or later and they don't have kids, they are a walking red flag with very few exceptions. You may say that's your "best option" but you are simply trading one "problem" for another.
I get that,but it's a complete contradiction from the other common advice to avoid single mothers. So what , we just throw away women older than 35? Because she's either a career feminazi or a Alpha widowed baby machine.

Imo it's too black and white. Our new archetype named ROMAN will be even more limited if he would follow this advice. Yes, I know most guys here fancy women younger than 27, but is it realistic?

A 35 y.o woman without kids, who focused on her career is fine with me. But lately I view every relationship with a woman as a FWB type of thing. My expectations are say lower , and that gives me less headaches.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To many keyboard-commandos here that havent "been there, done that".

To many sosuave-incels waiting for their 23 y.o. virgin that ****s on 2nd date and sucks dyck like a pro.

To many Don-Juans that spread wisdom about women but havent been in a "LTR" and living under one roof for a couple of years with ONE of them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get that,but it's a complete contradiction from the other common advice to avoid single mothers. So what , we just throw away women older than 35? Because she's either a career feminazi or a Alpha widowed baby machine.

Imo it's too black and white. Our new archetype named ROMAN will be even more limited if he would follow this advice. Yes, I know most guys here fancy women younger than 27, but is it realistic?

A 35 y.o woman without kids, who focused on her career is fine with me. But lately I view every relationship with a woman as a FWB type of thing. My expectations are say lower , and that gives me less headaches.
When "everyone" says something, in pretty much any area of life, you should probably think about doing the opposite.

That advice is given by guys who likely have no children. As a guy with kids, I prefer women with kids. It makes them more relatable to me...a woman in their mid 30s with no kids is not relatable AND I would worry about how she would act around my kids.

I tend to eschew what everyone else thinks and think for myself, it's worked out well in pretty much every instance.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So what , we just throw away women older than 35?
If we can pull younger, yes. Unless we are trying to build a rotation of plates: She can be just another plate in the rotation, no problem.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My thoughts exactly. Was thinking maybe I shouldn't have even posted about this.

I got more information from a friend whose GF used to be in this woman's social circle. And I swear you can't make this **** up. Well maybe you can.
This woman was dating some drug dealer for like 10 or so years but now he's locked up. She won some settlement because she supposedly got shot in a drive by. Ever since then, she's been going hard partying, traveling, hanging out with sugar baby types. I'll upload some pics shortly.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I guess I am a little unclear on why you feel like you need to axe her just because the chemistry isn't 100%. I will say that a dinner-date for your 2nd "date" (first official date if we are being honest) was pretty ballsy considering you hadn't really talked very much. Dinner dates at a sit down restaurant typically lend themselves to awkward moments unless it is grabbing some small apps at the bar with your drinks type thing.

Half the battle in modern dating is just finding good looking women that are single (since most hot women aren't single very long). If she is still hot, I don't know why you wouldn't give it a little more of a chance and see where it goes. You probably bang her on the third date and you probably have a good time. Doesn't make sense to call things off IMO.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got more information from a friend whose GF used to be in this woman's social circle. And I swear you can't make this **** up. Well maybe you can.
This woman was dating some drug dealer for like 10 or so years but now he's locked up. She won some settlement because she supposedly got shot in a drive by. Ever since then, she's been going hard partying, traveling, hanging out with sugar baby types. I'll upload some pics shortly.
As I was saying in the spinning plates thread, how is it beneficial to OP to spend time with this kind of person? :rolleyes:Particularly in this case, there's the additional risk of being physically harmed by her ex or one of his men.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so sounds like on your dinner date she was bored...if you want my take on it...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so sounds like on your dinner date she was bored...if you want my take on it...
We both were, if I'm being honest. Truth be told, she seems to lack personality. And if you see the pics I posted above, you'll probably gather that she never needed to develop one.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To many keyboard-commandos here that havent "been there, done that".

To many sosuave-incels waiting for their 23 y.o. virgin that ****s on 2nd date and sucks dyck like a pro.

To many Don-Juans that spread wisdom about women but havent been in a "LTR" and living under one roof for a couple of years with ONE of them.
I love to "speak through images". . So what, most men on the forum would reject this woman? ( random 30+woman from Bumble). 20230209_200946.jpg Gtfo. Most of you all would move mountains to be with such a woman.

I respect it when a man's policy is to dont date older than 25. It means he is pulling ppenty of poosy and can afford to reject women like this.