"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is Ariana Grande an example of BPD?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Seems she love bombs early on getting engaged in 2 weeks to Pete Davidson and then dumps him when it becomes too intense or too much.

And then the process repeats...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
shes fked in the head and has sold her soul to the devil for fame and money. she even has spoken of having constant demonic nightmares look it up. not only that but shes quite scummy and wish death on her fans and a month later manchester bombs went off at her show. bpd or not shes part of a satanic industry that fks them up in the head
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
You have to look for other traits to say a woman has BPD, look at her family life, look at her life in general does she have a path of destruction that follows her?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
264
Age
38
I don't know what she is but she gives me the heeby jeebies. A few of us said the same at work today.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Rumor has it that she broke up with her fiance because her ex was obsessed with her, so he sent her ex a picture of them in bed together to get him to back off and move on and leave her alone.

Then her ex killed himself via drug overdose. (Yes it's that rapper guy)

So when ariana finds out about all this she dumps her fiance.

Tbh I think he dodged a bullet. If your girl is mad at you for making thirsty guys leave her alone, that says a lot of bad things
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

Snip:
"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome".

I do believe that conformity has taken precedance over rationality. But there you are lol
Do you often deflect a question to another topic when you can’t make a direct answer?
i.e., “Have you ever seriously dated a woman with a traumatic background?”
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
Know how many times i've heard this term in real life? Zero. I kid you not. Which i actually find to be an accurate reflection of it's relevance.
I've encountered many women who had actual medical diagnoses of borderline personality disorder, and I am telling you they were some seriously messed up people. That probably sounds like I'm disagreeing with you, but I'm not. I think many guys on forums like this are a little too quick to hand out the BPD label. The ones I have known any normal guy would avoid dating at all costs.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
Were any of them 9/10s?
No, but to be fair I am very stingy about giving out 9s. And I straight up don't believe in 10s. Even the ranking of 8 I give out very sparingly. I view most of the attractive female population under the umbrella of 6s and 7s. It may not be totally realistic, but probably more healthy this way.

Anyway, my point was that in those women that I knew, it was clearly apparent that there was something wrong with these girls. Maybe there are lighter cases that have escaped diagnosis. There probably are. But when I hear someone say Borderline Personality Disorder, those are the women I associate it with, and they were clearly disabled on some level.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
We date high functioning ones and in my case not even really BPD, closer to NPD/HPD. Not a single tattoo among all of them when I dated them. Everyone who meets them falls in love with them, they're extremely cool people except for how they behave in romantic relationship settings (that is the trigger).
Diagnoses aside, this is an interesting phenomenon, and I've met women like this. The "Everyone who meets them falls in love with them" type. To my eyes, they usually end up being AWs. It would be hard to have meaningful relationships though, if every person from the opposite sex fell in love you. This would almost certainly end up with you devaluing their feelings as being meaningless, since they come so cheaply for you.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
the reason why Everyone likes them is because they're extremely good at reading people using cold empathy and giving you and them exactly what is wanted. the low IQ ones yes will become very basic attention *****s and you'll spot a mile away (have a date with one tomorrow, fake boobs and everything).
Lol, great.
I used to watch a few TV shows that had a female lead, and I swear every guy that met her fell in love with her. I wish I could remember what those shows were. The movie There's Something About Mary is like this too. It's an interesting phenomenon to me.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The difference between a mental illness and just being an azzhole is whatever you think the line where your behavior becomes pathological is

I'd imagine that most women we call BPD are just crazy unstable azzholes, approaching the pathology line but not quite there yet.

Real mental illness completely tanks your life
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
If she really had BPD it would be abundantly obvious through her work. I think we label women with BPD too lightly, it is in fact a very severe diagnosis. She's just a bit crazy.
 

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
264
Age
38
Let me take a moment to tell you about my Cousin.

He is late 20's and Married with 2 kids. His Wife is diagnosed with BPD and has had several stints in psychiatric hospital. The Kids both have emotional and developmental issues. She controls everything in his life. He isn't allowed to see his family at Xmas. They both attended a family funeral recently and she wouldn't let him out of her sight. She openly cheats on him. She will tell him "I am off out tonight to have sex with so and so. Stay here and look after the kids" then she returns in the Morning.

My Cousin was a withdrawn Kid. His world was Sonic the Hedgehog. He is trapped and lives day to day on his anti depressants while his Wife gets steam rolled by any **** she can have. He is a defeated Man and will probably end up taking his own life.

Don't be my Cousin.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Let me take a moment to tell you about my Cousin.

He is late 20's and Married with 2 kids. His Wife is diagnosed with BPD and has had several stints in psychiatric hospital. The Kids both have emotional and developmental issues. She controls everything in his life. He isn't allowed to see his family at Xmas. They both attended a family funeral recently and she wouldn't let him out of her sight. She openly cheats on him. She will tell him "I am off out tonight to have sex with so and so. Stay here and look after the kids" then she returns in the Morning.

My Cousin was a withdrawn Kid. His world was Sonic the Hedgehog. He is trapped and lives day to day on his anti depressants while his Wife gets steam rolled by any **** she can have. He is a defeated Man and will probably end up taking his own life.

Don't be my Cousin.
Was her real self visible before they married/had kids?
 

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
264
Age
38
Was her real self visible before they married/had kids?
I don't know. My sister was in touch with him through texts etc but his wife banned him from speaking with her. That was years ago and I've never personaly met his Wife. Just hear these things from his Mom and other other family members.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I don't know. My sister was in touch with him through texts etc but his wife banned him from speaking with her. That was years ago and I've never personaly met his Wife. Just hear these things from his Mom and other other family members.
It just feels implausible that a healthy person would find themselves in a situation like this. So I assume he's codependent.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top