Is Ariana Grande an example of BPD?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Seems she love bombs early on getting engaged in 2 weeks to Pete Davidson and then dumps him when it becomes too intense or too much.

And then the process repeats...

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Yes and no. Rebound relationships and BPD/NPD relationships look very similar. She was rebounding with Pete, however could also be cluster B.

Last edited:

Julian

Master Don Juan
shes fked in the head and has sold her soul to the devil for fame and money. she even has spoken of having constant demonic nightmares look it up. not only that but shes quite scummy and wish death on her fans and a month later manchester bombs went off at her show. bpd or not shes part of a satanic industry that fks them up in the head

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

051AV

Senior Don Juan
You have to look for other traits to say a woman has BPD, look at her family life, look at her life in general does she have a path of destruction that follows her?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
I don't know what she is but she gives me the heeby jeebies. A few of us said the same at work today.

Rumor has it that she broke up with her fiance because her ex was obsessed with her, so he sent her ex a picture of them in bed together to get him to back off and move on and leave her alone.

Then her ex killed himself via drug overdose. (Yes it's that rapper guy)

So when ariana finds out about all this she dumps her fiance.

Tbh I think he dodged a bullet. If your girl is mad at you for making thirsty guys leave her alone, that says a lot of bad things

rando5495

Senior Don Juan
Marm's making threads about bpd?

It's like invasion of the bloody bodysnatchers or something.

Know how many times i've heard this term in real life? Zero. I kid you not. Which i actually find to be an accurate reflection of it's relevance.

Seems like an online thing.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Marm's making threads about bpd?

It's like invasion of the bloody bodysnatchers or something.

Know how many times i've heard this term in real life? Zero. I kid you not. Which i actually find to be an accurate reflection of it's
relevance.

Seems like an online thing.
1. Because he is actually in the game

2. Appeal to ignorance fallacy

3. So is Game and you know all the lingo, don't you.

Have you ever seriously dated a woman with a traumatic background?

rando5495

Senior Don Juan
1. Because he is actually in the game

2. Appeal to ignorance fallacy

3. So is Game and you know all the lingo, don't you.

Have you ever seriously dated a woman with a traumatic background?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

Snip:
"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome".

I do believe that conformity has taken precedance over rationality. But there you are lol

billtx49

Master Don Juan

Snip:
"Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome".

I do believe that conformity has taken precedance over rationality. But there you are lol
Do you often deflect a question to another topic when you can’t make a direct answer?
i.e., “Have you ever seriously dated a woman with a traumatic background?”

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Know how many times i've heard this term in real life? Zero. I kid you not. Which i actually find to be an accurate reflection of it's relevance.
I've encountered many women who had actual medical diagnoses of borderline personality disorder, and I am telling you they were some seriously messed up people. That probably sounds like I'm disagreeing with you, but I'm not. I think many guys on forums like this are a little too quick to hand out the BPD label. The ones I have known any normal guy would avoid dating at all costs.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Snip:

Psych profession is groupthink? Can you answer the questions above?

I've encountered many women who had actual medical diagnoses of borderline personality disorder, and I am telling you they were some seriously messed up people. That probably sounds like I'm disagreeing with you, but I'm not. I think many guys on forums like this are a little too quick to hand out the BPD label. The ones I have known any normal guy would avoid dating at all costs.
Were any of them 9/10s?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Were any of them 9/10s?
No, but to be fair I am very stingy about giving out 9s. And I straight up don't believe in 10s. Even the ranking of 8 I give out very sparingly. I view most of the attractive female population under the umbrella of 6s and 7s. It may not be totally realistic, but probably more healthy this way.

Anyway, my point was that in those women that I knew, it was clearly apparent that there was something wrong with these girls. Maybe there are lighter cases that have escaped diagnosis. There probably are. But when I hear someone say Borderline Personality Disorder, those are the women I associate it with, and they were clearly disabled on some level.

No, but to be fair I am very stingy about giving out 9s. And I straight up don't believe in 10s. Even the ranking of 8 I give out very sparingly. I view most of the attractive female population under the umbrella of 6s and 7s. It may not be totally realistic, but probably more healthy this way.

Anyway, my point was that in those women that I knew, it was clearly apparent that there was something wrong with these girls. Maybe there are lighter cases that have escaped diagnosis. There probably are. But when I hear someone say Borderline Personality Disorder, those are the women I associate it with, and they were clearly disabled on some level.
We date high functioning ones and in my case not even really BPD, closer to NPD/HPD. Not a single tattoo among all of them when I dated them. Everyone who meets them falls in love with them, they're extremely cool people except for how they behave in romantic relationship settings (that is the trigger).

zekko

Master Don Juan
We date high functioning ones and in my case not even really BPD, closer to NPD/HPD. Not a single tattoo among all of them when I dated them. Everyone who meets them falls in love with them, they're extremely cool people except for how they behave in romantic relationship settings (that is the trigger).
Diagnoses aside, this is an interesting phenomenon, and I've met women like this. The "Everyone who meets them falls in love with them" type. To my eyes, they usually end up being AWs. It would be hard to have meaningful relationships though, if every person from the opposite sex fell in love you. This would almost certainly end up with you devaluing their feelings as being meaningless, since they come so cheaply for you.