"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm just disappointed...

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
754
The judge said that she has to remain private but the sleuths have already found her.
Yeah Megan Kelly talks about this A LOT and has been on the verge of disclosing her name.

She (MK) claims the media is allowed to do this and it's legal and that other publications such as the NY Times has done so in the past.

She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,082
Reaction score
1,717
Age
29
Yeah Megan Kelly talks about this A LOT and has been on the verge of disclosing her name.

She (MK) claims the media is allowed to do this and it's legal and that other publications such as the NY Times has done so in the past.

She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.
I’ve heard about posts showing who she is being taken down. Sheesh, double standard.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.

Like the Epstein case. The victim's names were published but most of the accused names were swept under the rug. I thought that was disgusting when I saw that. It shows an obvious institutional bias.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
2,953
Location
Wilmington, DE
Here's another one that happened just yesterday...mother stabs 3-year-old, 10-month-old, and husband:


It seems all are expected to survive, but is Lindsay Clancy some sort of beacon for these women to treat this as a contest? Do they want the same sympathy? Do they want their shot at a $1million GoFundMe?

I'm seeing street interviews where women are being asked which is doing more damage to women between Sydney Sweeney and Lindsay Clancy, and they're ALL choosing Sydney.

This is such a weird world we live in...and I don't remember it being this f***ed up pre-COVID, or when I was younger.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,883
Reaction score
19,143
Here's another one that happened just yesterday...mother stabs 3-year-old, 10-month-old, and husband:


It seems all are expected to survive, but is Lindsay Clancy some sort of beacon for these women to treat this as a contest? Do they want the same sympathy? Do they want their shot at a $1million GoFundMe?

I'm seeing street interviews where women are being asked which is doing more damage to women between Sydney Sweeney and Lindsay Clancy, and they're ALL choosing Sydney.

This is such a weird world we live in...and I don't remember it being this f***ed up pre-COVID, or when I was younger.
Your problem is you keep watching it. Which is exactly what they want.

Put it down and step away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top