"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I'm just disappointed...

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
764
The judge said that she has to remain private but the sleuths have already found her.
Yeah Megan Kelly talks about this A LOT and has been on the verge of disclosing her name.

She (MK) claims the media is allowed to do this and it's legal and that other publications such as the NY Times has done so in the past.

She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,722
Age
29
Yeah Megan Kelly talks about this A LOT and has been on the verge of disclosing her name.

She (MK) claims the media is allowed to do this and it's legal and that other publications such as the NY Times has done so in the past.

She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.
I’ve heard about posts showing who she is being taken down. Sheesh, double standard.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.

Like the Epstein case. The victim's names were published but most of the accused names were swept under the rug. I thought that was disgusting when I saw that. It shows an obvious institutional bias.
 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
2,957
Location
Wilmington, DE
Here's another one that happened just yesterday...mother stabs 3-year-old, 10-month-old, and husband:


It seems all are expected to survive, but is Lindsay Clancy some sort of beacon for these women to treat this as a contest? Do they want the same sympathy? Do they want their shot at a $1million GoFundMe?

I'm seeing street interviews where women are being asked which is doing more damage to women between Sydney Sweeney and Lindsay Clancy, and they're ALL choosing Sydney.

This is such a weird world we live in...and I don't remember it being this f***ed up pre-COVID, or when I was younger.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,886
Reaction score
19,154
Here's another one that happened just yesterday...mother stabs 3-year-old, 10-month-old, and husband:


It seems all are expected to survive, but is Lindsay Clancy some sort of beacon for these women to treat this as a contest? Do they want the same sympathy? Do they want their shot at a $1million GoFundMe?

I'm seeing street interviews where women are being asked which is doing more damage to women between Sydney Sweeney and Lindsay Clancy, and they're ALL choosing Sydney.

This is such a weird world we live in...and I don't remember it being this f***ed up pre-COVID, or when I was younger.
Your problem is you keep watching it. Which is exactly what they want.

Put it down and step away.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
764
Here's another one that happened just yesterday...mother stabs 3-year-old, 10-month-old, and husband:


It seems all are expected to survive, but is Lindsay Clancy some sort of beacon for these women to treat this as a contest? Do they want the same sympathy? Do they want their shot at a $1million GoFundMe?

I'm seeing street interviews where women are being asked which is doing more damage to women between Sydney Sweeney and Lindsay Clancy, and they're ALL choosing Sydney.

This is such a weird world we live in...and I don't remember it being this f***ed up pre-COVID, or when I was younger.
@BPH there have been several instances since the LC mistrial wherein mothers have killed or attempted to kill their children, using the postpartum depression excuse. So yeah I do believe the LC case has been a catalyst for these recent instances.

Many people believe if there had not been so much media coverage of the LC case, these recent instances of same wouid not have happened.

It's beyond weird, it's extremely disturbing and I have had to turn it off as @BackInTheGame78 suggested. The details of these cases including LC literally nauseates me. Postpartum depression or not.

I used to work in the legal field including criminal and recently watched a good portion of the trial of another national case, Casey Anthony who was accused of killing her two year old daughter Caylee.

She did it, no doubt, everyone knows it but she was found not guilty due to a brilliant defense brought by her attorney Jose Baez.

Very troubling indeed.
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
Back in The 2000s, The OGs around me were emphatic: "Avoid mixing booze and sex with women you've just met.... It's remarkably easy for a gal to claim r-pe afterwards". The barbarically forgotten Asa Baber counseled men similarly in his Playboy column during The 80s
There was a time there where if you had sex with a woman who had had a drink, you ran the risk of an accusation. Things are a little more sensible now. But the double standard where men had to take responsibility for drinking, and women didn't, was frustrating.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
4,889
Here's another one that happened just yesterday...mother stabs 3-year-old, 10-month-old, and husband:


It seems all are expected to survive, but is Lindsay Clancy some sort of beacon for these women to treat this as a contest? Do they want the same sympathy? Do they want their shot at a $1million GoFundMe?

I'm seeing street interviews where women are being asked which is doing more damage to women between Sydney Sweeney and Lindsay Clancy, and they're ALL choosing Sydney.

This is such a weird world we live in...and I don't remember it being this f***ed up pre-COVID, or when I was younger.
It's only going to get stranger. The question is, will the wave pattern be more linear or exponential?
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
While I can somewhat agree that I don't have to engage with it, I AM surrounded by people who do, and I DO have to engage with those people.

And I don't know what part of Europe you're in, but the UK isn't doing much better.

I genuinely wonder how this world would be different if COVID never happened and social media didn't become people's go-to news outlet...

I recently tried to help a person playing the same video game as myself overcome a particularly difficult encounter. I sent them a video to watch. They made a knee-jerk reaction based on the first few seconds, so I asked them if they watched the WHOLE video - which they told me they did not. That video was only 50 seconds long...and they couldn't be bothered to finish it.

People are reading a headline, doing none of their own research, then forming an opinion while demonizing the opposition. The fact that this is slowly becoming the majority is a scary thing to consider for the future.
I agree
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
The Cornell case riding with the Clavicular with similar things happening is what amuses me. Clown media keeps trying to go after men. Please do. Wake that beast up. You won't like angry men.
[/QUOTE
“Clown media”. Yes indeed.
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
No. Finding the right woman is in the long term existential.



The only thing I can think of is just be a good judge of character.
Yes this !
 

klh

New Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I want to clarify and ask a question to forum members. There is a lot of exculpatory evidence. But the Snapchat "free ***** ... store is open ... just whip it out" followed by drugging looks like a premeditated and possibly nonconsensual train.

In some states, a girl who is so drunk that she does not recognize her partner cannot give consent. But in New York state, a girl who voluntarily got intoxicated must be essentially unconscious to claim rape. This will make criminal conviction very difficult. For example, it might require showing that the girl was involuntarily coerced or tricked into doing more ketamine.

My question is: If you believe that the men are innocent, what evidence would convince you that this is rape? Conversely, if you believe they are guilty, what would convince you that they are innocent? Again, it will be hard to prove beyond reasonable criminal doubt. But it is easier to prove civil damages with preponderance of evidence.
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
I like listening to Megan Kelly who hosts a daily
talk show and podcast on SiriusXM and has over 4 million subscribers on YouTube. Politically she classifies herself as an "Independent"

She is a 100% No Nonsense, a lawyer and former journalist and reporter for Fox News and is extremely intelligent, informed, logical, I have become a big fan! Learned a lot from her too.

Anyway, she discusses the Cornell 7 case a lot and is outraged! She has followed closely and makes some brilliant points as to why filing charges is absurd and irresponsible.

Sunny Hostin, a former federal prosecutor who specialized in sex crimes has said "she read the Jane Doe's original nine-page 2024 statement" and "there is no way, according to her statement in 2024, that any prosecutor would have brought the case."
I have been a fan of Megan Kelly since she was on Fox. She is everything that you said.
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
Baron, I respect your opinion and don't want to start a war lol but why is that?

Olivia Rodrigo made some absurd statements and clearly did not bother learning the facts of the case which was 'Jane Doe' (per her own text messages) consented to the threesome and other debauchery that occurred that night, went back for seconds, told Matt Ingalls how much she enjoyed it, wanted to hang out again and referred to him as her "King." At one point she had said "stop" and they stopped.

While some including MK may say their behavior that night was morally irresponsible and she does not condone, there was no coercion, it was not illegal and not rape. And what's happening to these young men right now is outrageous.

MK is no more outspoken than Howard Stern, Tom Leykis and other media personalities with strong opinions who host podcasts etc.
Agree 100%
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
Yeah Megan Kelly talks about this A LOT and has been on the verge of disclosing her name.

She (MK) claims the media is allowed to do this and it's legal and that other publications such as the NY Times has done so in the past.

She believes it's VERY wrong that the defendants' names have been disclosed to the media and they are suffering the consequences but yet her name remains anonymous.
I hope MK does disclose her name. From what I’ve read and heard (Clay, Travis and Buck Sexton) show, The woman expects to get a lot of money out of this, and in the meanwhile ruined these young men’s life.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,886
Reaction score
19,154
It's only going to get stranger. The question is, will the wave pattern be more linear or exponential?
That's because you get every incident now within seconds anywhere in the world.

Back in 1500 you had no idea what happened 50 miles away many times let along halfway across the world.

When someone got hung for stealing a loaf of bread you knew about it because you got to watch, but for a lot of other things you never knew.

There is nothing "weird" going on. This is who humans are and who we always have been.

When they found the oldest body (up to that point) perfectly preserved after melting permafrost of Utzi, they discovered he had been murdered by an arrow to the back after having survived several attacks prior that involved axes into his forearm (blocking wounds).

A fitting discourse on the history of the human race. Violence against fellow humans is ingrained into our very being, to the point there must be something in our DNA that causes it.

If you want to be disappointed about it, well you should be disappointed about the entire existence of the human race then, because this is who we are and we show it repeatedly over and over and over again.

@BPH your disappointment stems from you not accepting or believing this is who humans really are. Believe it, history has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
274
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
For a long time now, I have been very degusted with the news coverage that is out there every day by the Legacy Media (Lame stream) It has become nothing more than "Propaganda" that is paid for by whoever has the $$ to pay for it. I agree with Back In the Game, I don't watch it.

As for the Cornell case; This women is trying to get a "Pay day" and is hopping that the University will pay so that she will go away.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,722
Age
29
For a long time now, I have been very degusted with the news coverage that is out there every day by the Legacy Media (Lame stream) It has become nothing more than "Propaganda" that is paid for by whoever has the $$ to pay for it. I agree with Back In the Game, I don't watch it.

As for the Cornell case; This women is trying to get a "Pay day" and is hopping that the University will pay so that she will go away.
Not only is she suing the individuals, but also the university, the fraternity, her own sorority, AND the bar.
 

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
764
My question is: If you believe that the men are innocent, what evidence would convince you that this is rape? Conversely, if you believe they are guilty, what would convince you that they are innocent? Again, it will be hard to prove beyond reasonable criminal doubt. But it is easier to prove civil damages with preponderance of evidence.
@klh I think it's important to make the distinction between "morally" wrong and "legally" wrong. No one is defending the young men's actions morally, they were irresponsible and heinous.

However legally, their actions that night did not meet the standard of what constitutes sexual assault/rape according to New York law as it stands now.

According to her sworn affidavit to the DA in 2024 and her own text messages, she consented. That's the main thing. No one is refuting this including Jane Doe herself.

Yes she was two ****s to the wind drunk when she arrived to the party, however when one of the defendants, Matt Ingalls, asked her if she wanted a threesome and she agreed, she was conscious. She was a willing participant. There was no coercion.

In New York being intoxicated is not enough to support a claim of sexual assault. You must essentially be passed out/unconscious. Maybe the law in New York needs to be changed but that's how it stands now.

In 2025, she changed her tune and claimed she was gang raped. The argument in her defense from some people is that it took her several months for her 'trauma' to surface.

Even if that's true and she feels traumatized, again according to New York law as it stands now, the young men's actions did not constitute rape.

Maybe more will come out as the investigation continues and if these young men are indicted, during trial.

But this is what is in evidence now, there is no evidence that even suggests anything different.

And this is why folks who actually follow the law versus the moral aspect of it, are so outraged.

She has now filed a civil suit for damages/money. The standard is lower than in criminal court which beyond a reasonable douht. In civil it's a preponderance of the evidence. She may actually win that one.

Last I heard, one of the defendants Matt Ingalls has fled to Dubai where he cannot be extradited back to the US. Not sure if that's actually true but that's what's floating around now.

Sad and troubling case no matter how it's sliced and diced.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top