Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to write a book, for all of you

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you might know me. I write a sh*t load of stuff on this forum. Not many random posts, but always long stories and theories. The two links in my signature will show you what I mean.

I'm 100% sure I'm going to get successful real soon, I can feel it. If you read my journal, you can tell I'm improving with every post I put in there.

I came from an amazingly sh*tty position. Really, it was extremely sh*tty. And I'm out of that, and I'm moving towards a great thing. I know that when I get into the groove of the whole girl thing, I will ace it. Sometimes I get these little hints here and there that show me that I'm really about to breakthrough in this. And I will. Everything I achieved, I struggled to get there. But I got there eventually.

I want to help others out who are lost in what they are supposed to do about their situation. I look around and I recognize my old self in a lot of people. Painfully insecure, unable to act, unable to even talk to girls.

I'm currently writing a book with all the useful information I gathered over the past years. The book will be done when I am where I want to be with girls. Because only then, I'll be able to add the final chapters. Only firsthand information, things that worked for me, broken down as easily as possible. Check the 'Snowdogs super tips' thread, it'll be in that style.

I'll promise you that it'll rock. I never believed in donating money to charity, but I believe in people that want to help themselves. The book I'm writing will be very compact information, and it will be written in the same style as I'm writing on here.

And I won't be charging any money for it. Why? Because I want to help people out. Because I know how much it f*cking sucks to fail at this.

Once it's done, I'll launch a website with a free download as a PDF.

When it'll be done? Well, just keep following my journal. Eventually there will be big success stories in there, it'll be a matter of time. That's a promise :up:

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
I can relate a lot to you snowdog.

I'll be waiting with anticipation.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently at 4000 words. I'm liking it quite a lot how it's taking shape so far.

And I'm still improving myself. I'm trying to get that done as soon as possible, so I can work on this cool little project of mine.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are very inspirational my friend. keep it up

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8875 right now, cut some parts out, and changed some bits as well. definitely going somewhere.

I hit a low point a couple of weeks ago, and I learned from that ****. It gives me inspiration.

I'm the tortured artist. LOVE MEH!!!!11

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good. I like the angle. :) Right now I am at probably where you were at the beginning of your book. lol

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem there, just send the money to me ;)

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to put a donate button on the site. Whether people want to pay me for it, it's going to be their choice. I'm not doing this for money. Sure it'll be nice, but I mainly do it to help other guys like (once) me. A lot of times I feel sorry for guys by just lookin' at them. Good dudes who deserve to get laid but don't while f*cking ass-holes do.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey snowdog,

I appreciate you doing this, and I hope it'll help other people realize what I (and you too) had to figure out on your own, and that is...get your own insecurities and past/childhood straightened out first. No matter how bad you are at certain things, you, as a person, don't need to be FIXED. This idea that my identity was faulty translated into paralyzing insecurity for me.

I didn't realize how much energy and effort my brain was expending trying to hold everything together until after I overcame the problem. All this brainpower devoted to trying to "fix" oneself and project a different outer self than you really are. Basically a lifetime of acting.