Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to write a book, for all of you

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess you're entitled to your own opinion. If you read my previous post correctly though, you'd conclude that it's mainly about personality change and taking your life into your own hands. Getting good with girls is something that will be a result of it. But I guess that's too deep for you.

I looked up some of your posts and they're filled with a lot of hostility and anger. Just like this reply here. Please tell me, why do you feel the need to act like a straight a**hole, personally attacking me for no reason and even writing in bold letters? Do you need to prove something? Putting others down is a big sign of insecurity and frustration, and you're doing that a lot on here, just saying.

My analisys:
  • You're most likely full of it and you're trying to be cool on a message board and gaining some confidence from that.
  • Of course, there's a slim chance you're speaking the truth and shamelessly bragging about it on here. Either way you're clearly dealing with some confidence/personality problems.

My guess is the first one though, because the guys I know who know how to play the game, are way far above what you are doing. Check yourself, bro.

Reaction score
dude, you are a virgin....you need to lose the attitude, and hit some pvssy before you ever dare talk back to someone who's been with as many women as I have.

You are just another back-talking virgin, aren't you? You can't take criticism, you can't handle TRUTH, and you think you know it all about women, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN!!!!

Can someone else please chime in to confirm that I am not insane for thinking like this? lol

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
man shut up...stop been a manhoe and settle with one girl......thts y this world is how it is because of ppl like u

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
dude, you are a virgin....you need to lose the attitude, and hit some pvssy before you ever dare talk back to someone who's been with as many women as I have.

You are just another back-talking virgin, aren't you? You can't take criticism, you can't handle TRUTH, and you think you know it all about women, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN!!!!

Can someone else please chime in to confirm that I am not insane for thinking like this? lol
Pff, whatever man. This post confirms to me that you're nothing more than an insecure validation-seeker. Again, why do you feel the need to prove yourself so much? On a message board?!?

Judging from your reply, you didn't even read my previous post, just like the last time. I never said "I know it all", learn to read. The only thing you can do is flaming. The one with the attitude here is you. The one who can't take even a hint of criticism is you.

Here's a tip, it'll make your life a lot easier: if you don't like what you read, just don't read it.

Maybe this is the level of conversation that you understand: I never asked for your your bullsh*t negativity and I'm kindly asking you now to f*ck off.

Reaction score
You are just another young kid with a big head looking to make a quick buck.........seriously, you are not writing a book on how to get laid, are you?

And listen, it does not matter if was a virgin or a master player, or anything in between! Even if I myself were a lowly virgin, I would know better than to take advice from another virgin on how to be successful with women.

Again, why are you on this ego-trip of writing a book and trying to make yourself feel important?? You need to LIVE LIFE first before throwing together some theoretical book on how to get women.

I am still wondering if I am crazy for thinking so logically?? No one else has chimed in.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are either unable to read, or just plain dumb. And which part of this didn't you understand?:

I never asked for your your bullsh*t negativity and I'm kindly asking you now to f*ck off.
With this:

I am still wondering if I am crazy for thinking so logically?? No one else has chimed in.
...you are literally begging for others to agree with you. Can't you see for yourself what you're doing here? You're being controlled by your ego and desperately seeking for validation to boost it (on a message board!). You clearly are dealing with some issues here, man. Because you just aren't able to just let it go. Stop filling up my thread with your negative jabber that no one cares about. PM me if you feel the need to flame me.

The ironic part is that most of the book I'm writing, is covering the parts you're clearly having trouble with. I can tell you're filled with self loathing and anger, and you're projecting the things you hate the most about yourself on others.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think hes writing up about .....HOW TO GET LAID, but merely about bringing out you're inner-game from zero to hero. Its always uplifting to read about others coming up out of there slump.

However, if and when I do read up on this book and it begins to go out to PICKING UP CHICKS and LAYING THEM, I will disdain it. I have to agree with Rescue Mission on some part if thats the case.

It is really the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND. If you're a Virgin, I can't see how much SUCCESSS you could possibly have had with Women to write a book about it.

Snowdog, could you be so kind to give us a preview of context on what you're book is about bro?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
I don't think hes writing up about .....HOW TO GET LAID, but merely about bringing out you're inner-game from zero to hero. Its always uplifting to read about others coming up out of there slump.

However, if and when I do read up on this book and it begins to go out to PICKING UP CHICKS and LAYING THEM, I will disdain it. I have to agree with Rescue Mission on some part if thats the case.

It is really the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND. If you're a Virgin, I can't see how much SUCCESSS you could possibly have had with Women to write a book about it.

Snowdog, could you be so kind to give us a preview of context on what you're book is about bro?
I agree, and I think Snowdog is aware of that (based on how he writes). Coming from his more difficult background, I think that he could be the perfect person to write a book on "The inner game". However, it feels way too early to be writing a book on it as his journey is nowhere near complete.

Snowdog - I'm looking forward to this book but it should be years before it is ever complete and ready to be made available. I read your self improvement thread in almost its entirety, and it was somewhat frustrating as it took you so long to even be getting makeout sessions. You posted a lot about how great you were feeling, and often things like "there was sexual energy there, I knew we both felt it" - that's great, except you never had real results here. Sensing sexual energy is great and I hope it was really there, but without the results its always possible that you were just misreading them completely. Girls will do and say strange things sometimes, as you have found out.

It sounds like your live has really improved, and that is the most important thing here. I don't want to give you any negativity because I think your approach is very positive and will work out well for you. I do however think you are getting slightly ahead of yourself here - you haven't had the results yet. Any night you meet a girl, get her interested but don't have sex with her - you have made a mistake! Spend time analysing these things and improve that. Once you stop making these mistakes and start having great success .... then get that book written!

Good luck!

Reaction score
I personally do not think that a virgin can give any kind of advice relating to women AT ALL!

A guy who is a virgin is the most clueless kind of person in the world when it comes to dealing with women sexually.

I remember myself when I was a virgin and I first started having some success getting dates and makeout sessions.......compare that to how I am now, and I am, numerically literally speaking, 10000000 times more knowledgeable about women than I was back then - this is why a virgin simply is not allowed to have an opinion on how to be a don juan and get women!

A virgin also does not know about self improvement, because improving from a lazy loser virgin to an outgoing social virgin is still a minimal improvement........us men, we want to learn from very experienced men, we want to learn from men who have achieved more than each of us!! What in the hell has a virgin achieved???

For instance, I would definitely ask Tiger Woods for advice on how to play golf, because he is a complete and total expert in that field!! However, I would never ask a kid who a year ago couldn't even hit a golf ball, and currently he is able to make contact with a ball and hit it 50 yards......he can also make 1 yard putts...........this kid was AWFUL a year ago at golf, and today, he is PRETTY BAD, BUT NOT AWFUL.......I am not taking advice from this kid on how to play golf!!

THIS is what Snowdog is........he was totally awful with girls, and today, he stands before you knowing how to not sound like a creep, and able to get a few makeout sessions, but never sex........so he is pretty bad, but he is much improved over what he was before!!!

Writing a book is a total ego-boost trying to sound important, when you really are just another virgin.......get with the program little man!

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I personally do not think that a virgin can give any kind of advice relating to women AT ALL!

A guy who is a virgin is the most clueless kind of person in the world when it comes to dealing with women sexually.

I remember myself when I was a virgin and I first started having some success getting dates and makeout sessions.......compare that to how I am now, and I am, numerically literally speaking, 10000000 times more knowledgeable about women than I was back then - this is why a virgin simply is not allowed to have an opinion on how to be a don juan and get women!

A virgin also does not know about self improvement, because improving from a lazy loser virgin to an outgoing social virgin is still a minimal improvement........us men, we want to learn from very experienced men, we want to learn from men who have achieved more than each of us!! What in the hell has a virgin achieved???

For instance, I would definitely ask Tiger Woods for advice on how to play golf, because he is a complete and total expert in that field!! However, I would never ask a kid who a year ago couldn't even hit a golf ball, and currently he is able to make contact with a ball and hit it 50 yards......he can also make 1 yard putts...........this kid was AWFUL a year ago at golf, and today, he is PRETTY BAD, BUT NOT AWFUL.......I am not taking advice from this kid on how to play golf!!

THIS is what Snowdog is........he was totally awful with girls, and today, he stands before you knowing how to not sound like a creep, and able to get a few makeout sessions, but never sex........so he is pretty bad, but he is much improved over what he was before!!!

Writing a book is a total ego-boost trying to sound important, when you really are just another virgin.......get with the program little man!
So if the guy went out and had sex with a hooker TONIGHT, you would be okay with him writing a book? Flawed logic... You're gonna have to go deeper.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jhcl4000 said:
So if the guy went out and had sex with a hooker TONIGHT, you would be okay with him writing a book? Flawed logic... You're gonna have to go deeper.
This is a silly response. The problem is about giving advice on things you aren't a master of yourself, or lack experience at. Sleeping with a hooker doesn't fix that and still wouldn't qualify him to write a book like that.

The reason Rescue Mission is hammering on about him being a virgin is exactly because that clearly demonstrates he doesn't have the experiences to allow him to give good proper advice on the subject.

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jhcl4000 said:
I think THAT'S flawed logic lol^^

@Snowdog- Yeah, your life has greatly improved. However, that's all relative. Just wait until you start getting laid, which you will. Once you start having sex, you'll be on a completely different level, and all of your previous improvements are going to seem minuscule in relation.

Think back to when you first got a girl's number. At the time, it seemed like the greatest achievement in your life. But now you look back, and it's a small stepping stone to where you are now. Apply the same idea.

What you're doing is really great, many people appreciate even just the effort to do something like this. However, I suggest you don't "publish" your book until you've gotten laid. See if any of your opinions/viewpoints change.

Also, think of this scenario:

Your son is 10 years old and plays tennis. He is decent for his age and you decide you want to hire a trainer. Your 16 year old nephew, who plays for his high school team offers free lessons for the first month. After a month, you realize the nephew isn't experienced enough himself to be giving lessons and your son isn't learning properly. You tell the nephew thanks but no thanks, and he gets all defensive and flips on you.

In this case, you're acting like the nephew. Just because you're going something good, doesn't mean you're always right.

Easy solution: For the part you already wrote, edit it to be told like a story, not a self-help thing. After you become more experienced, add a few chapters at the end analyzing the first part of the book and offering the real help there. :up:

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to Rescue Mission at all--because I know of the great advice you give, like IGetIts thread and a lot of others, I know your experience man---you have a point about SnowDog, & I agree with you.

but you're coming off as really elitist. might wanna cool it down a bit

Last edited:

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with Rescue Mission. In this "game" we're all playing here, results are all that truly matters and unfortunately snowdog (Rush fan by the way?) isn't getting the results that he should be getting if his game was so tight.

Mackie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this book about, exactly?

Building confidence? Sharpening your interpersonal skills?
How to get laid? How to crack an egg open with one hand?

Whatever it may be... People will argue that you're jumping the gun.
Assuming all of the information is original content, how reliable is it, exactly, if you don't have any success stories? Is it a compilation of theories and opinions?

What is going on here?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I won't even respond to Rescue Mission's posts anymore. I'm open to criticism, but this guy doesn't even try to understand what I'm trying to say or trying to do. He's either too blinded by his ego, or just plain too dumb to be a little more open minded. The only thing this guy can do is flame. The second reason is that I simply don't believe that this guy gets laid a lot. There is way too much anger in everything he posts, it just all breathes frustration. Like I said before, it takes a pretty damn insecure person (and a prick as well) to go congratulate yourself and hating on others on a forum like you're doing here. I don't know how many times he has pointed out to me that I'm a virgin and I know nothing etc.

I get what you're trying to say, alright? I did after your first post already. Now chill the f*ck out.

Also, do you guys think I'm oblivious or stupid or something? I am very well aware of the position I'm in and I'm very well aware of the fact that I still have a long way to go. I never, ever suggested here that I'm some sort of super player that knows all the ins and outs. Check the 'snowdog's super tips' link to get an idea what I'm trying to do.

I put down merely signposts that have guided me into the right direction, and still do. I write stuff down for myself as well. I'd be that last person in the world to say that everyone should listen to me because I have such 'tremendous success with women', because I don't.

Also, it may seem that I have made little progress to some of you guys. Please keep in mind that most of you can't even grasp where I was coming from or what I have dealt with and how I got over all that. If there was one person to least likely succeed at anything, it would be me. I know I'm on the right track and I know I'm getting better at it every time I take a shot at it. In just a few years, I became a completely different person and I probably wouldn't even recognize myself.

I'm not asking for sympathy here, I just want you guys to know that most of the stuff I have been dealing with, deep down had nothing to do with girls at all. I had to get myself straightened out first before I could even seriously start working at this. In my journal you can see that only the last few months had significant improvements on the girl front. That's just because before that, I was dealing with all sorts of other things that completely occupied me. I just started to write everything down here at one point, even the stuff that may not be very valueble to you guys. You can say what you want about me, but I never gave up even when I didn't get ahead at all.

So, I'm just asking: what's so criminal about writing down the insights I have had so far that have helped me? And of course it's not not done yet because I'm not done yet. Like I said before, I won't ask any money for it and I won't even have my real name on it. The only thing I want to achieve is that I just want to help others by putting out the stuff that got me on the right track. I'm not the bad guy here, fella's.

Mackie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog, you're right. I don't know **** about your past struggles. That's why I was merely asking about the contents of your book, and your objective.

I have my answer, though, so it's all good. :)

Cheers.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, even tho RescueMission's presentation would use a bit of improvement here, he is right.

A lot of the guys on these forums have come a long way. Some grew up in quite a social environment, others were barely able to strike a conversation up with anyone. They all went through a similar process of seeing their flaws, learning the skills to overcome these and improved themselves.

However, you have learned the skills to overcome a bunch of your personal problems, aimed at a very specific problems in your life. Overcoming these issues doesn't make you capable of writing a book on self-improvement. In fact, I suspect the main goal will still be getting more sociable, and to be honest, you are not capable of doing that either.

The only way you are the right person to write a book is if you're a person like Neill Strauss, Mystery, or any of them. You need to be able to understand the core of what you are doing. Why does kino work for instance? Why does eye contact work? You need to have a complete understanding of the whole process, and that includes escalating into having sex with a bunch of girls.

As long as you haven't had sex with, say, 5 to 10 in a relatively short period, don't even bother. You don't understand both the structure and inner workings of all the processes, so writing a book for this community, or anyone at all makes no sense.

Reaction score
I do apologize if I continue to come off as "elitist" or just plain mean, or someone who has a hard time getting his point across correctly - I only post the way here in the same way that I would if I was saying things in person. This is how I talk to my friends too, and yes if I was face to face with snowdog, I would bluntly, with tough love, be saying the same exact things to him in the same exact way.

Good for you that you are improving........but there is something that really p1sses me off about you writing a book that is pulled out of your a$$ and not from experience. You are like the college baseball player who has just recently finally made into into single A ball, so please do not be so full of yourself as to write a book about the mechanics of swinging a baseball bat!

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on and write the Book, snowdogg

Having sex with a woman doesn't mean your successful with a woman. If snowdogg has the ability to approach/seduce woman that is success in my opinion. If you can do these two things along with the physical improvement that CAN be made (clothes, white straight teeth, tan, cologne, etc). You will be able to have sex if YOU choose to. Personally I can relate to snowdogg i went from being unable to talk to women to being able to socialize at a
DECENT LEVEL, and I'm improving.

However, being a man I am not sure your at this level snowdogg yet. If you could go out approach/seduce woman you would have had sex already. Don't tell me you have gotten women in your bed and just said "No thanks". If your saying this I will have a hard time believing you. I want to read this book though if it focus on the most important approach/seduce part/physical things, which will lead to sex anyway. I am not paying anything though.