Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to write a book, for all of you

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Hey snowdog,

I appreciate you doing this, and I hope it'll help other people realize what I (and you too) had to figure out on your own, and that is...get your own insecurities and past/childhood straightened out first. No matter how bad you are at certain things, you, as a person, don't need to be FIXED. This idea that my identity was faulty translated into paralyzing insecurity for me.

I didn't realize how much energy and effort my brain was expending trying to hold everything together until after I overcame the problem. All this brainpower devoted to trying to "fix" oneself and project a different outer self than you really are. Basically a lifetime of acting.

Yea, I like how you put it that way, the "brain power" part. I devoted actually a relatively big part of the book to it. Here's a little teaser for you guys:

When you’re talking with a girl, you’re probably thinking something like: “Awesome, I’m talking with a hot girl. Yea! It’s going well, she’s smiling. Check out those eyes, she’s hot. Oh look, she plays with her hair, that means she is into me. Oh wait, she didn’t smile when she talked to me, that’s not good. Should I put my hand on her shoulder when I say the next sentence? Should I kiss her after ten minutes, twenty minutes or thirty minutes? What will I do when she wants to have sex with me? Where do we go, her place or mine? Would she have a landing strip, a bush or a shaved *****? (you know you think about **** like that while you're talkling about the weather with her, you horny bastard) Nah, can’t be a bush.” Etc. etc. etc.

Well you got to stop it, and stop it now. Shut it off, kill the process. Your brain is not a dual-core processor. You can only do one thing at a time PROPERLY. And you probably know this without even realizing it. You know that when you’re watching TV, you can’t really have a good conversation with someone. You just can’t do both at the same time with all your attention.

Playing movies in your head or talking to yourself while talking with a girl is the exact same thing. You lose the connection with her and she feels this. So here’s a weird one:

Do not think.
That's the writing style of the entire book by the way. I use examples for everything, and I try to be funny every now and then.

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this man, bookmarked for real!

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I recognise your name from way back, I thought pre 07 but who knows the years all merge into one unless you had another account before this one.

Well, good luck with the book!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm been here since april 2007 or so. And man, believe me, I have made a change.

I have a ton more awesome stuff to add. I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to share it with everyone.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been slacking off a little. Will continue working on it when I have the time. Life is currently insanely busy. Still working on my own game as well.

Don't worry, I'm not dead.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished another chapter. I'm going to do some quality control tomorrow. Throw some stuff away, add some stuff here and there. It's nearing completion.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added some more stuff. 15.313 words on 35 pages now. Latest stuff is still rough, and I need to throw away/replace some other parts. I'd rather have 30 pages of super useful stuff than 50 pages with filler.

Progress (I guess):
Content/information: 80%
Quality control/scrapping: 25%
Total: 75%

Reaction score
I'm curious, what kind of experience overall you have with women that makes you think that a book written by you would be helpful to those who need help?

How many different girls have you had sex with?
How often do you have sex in general?

really, those 2 questions are all that matter if you are going to be writing a book that you expect will help people.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might actually download this book.:yes: Can't wait to check it out. Snowdog, do you feel the book can be applied for high-school?:confused:

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how does his number of sexual partners has anything to do with you reading about it... just dont read it if you dont want to

i personally will read the first pages and find out how good it feels, if it helps me, then ill keep reading, thas all

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I'm curious, what kind of experience overall you have with women that makes you think that a book written by you would be helpful to those who need help?

How many different girls have you had sex with?
How often do you have sex in general?

really, those 2 questions are all that matter if you are going to be writing a book that you expect will help people.
No, those two questions don't matter at all in this case. Famous people get laid a lot because they're famous, not because they have good game. Get my point?

Let me give you an illustration of how I started out. This was up until two years ago. I was sitting behind my computer all day and almost never went outside. I was so shy and socially crippled that I couldn't even look my own family and best friends in the eyes while talking with them. I just didn't knew how to deal with people, let alone girls. I couldn't even get close to girls, let alone talk with them. Going out would make me sh*t diarrhea because I was so scared. Of all the members on this site, I was probably one of the very worst cases, believe me.

At one point I had enough of it and I made it my life's mission to get good at this. So, I went out and got shot down countless and countless and countless f*cking times. I got made fun of, I got girls slapping me, I got girls throwing their drinks in my face, I got groups ridiculing me, I've had a girl spitting on me and much more of these ugly things. But I kept working at it. It has been quite the emotional roller-coaster for me.

Now fast forward to where I'm now, I can talk with anyone. I have no trouble approaching girls anywhere. Be it in a club or waiting for the bus. I'm phisically in great shape and have a positive vibe about me that makes people want to talk to me. It's very easy for me now to make new friends or chill out with people I don't know. When guys are looking for a fight and talk sh*t, I can often bend this into them buying me a beer and thinking I'm the coolest guy they know. When girls reject me, I laugh about it and move on to the next group and approach them with the same energy as I had with the first approach of the night. It doesn't bother me any more.

Now, to answer your question: no, I haven't had sex yet, but I have successfully managed to make out a couple of times now after seducing a girl. I hope that counts for something for you, especially taking the situation I came from in consideration. Don't worry, I'm sure sex will ensue very soon.

I know I'm on the right track in this journey and I'm convinced I'll be able to turn into a Casanova if I keep doing what I'm doing. The stuff that I conquered so far was the hard part, and what I'm doing now is just a lot of fun. Every time I go out I get better at it. I don't give a sh*t about getting turned down and just move on to the next one when it happens. I'm an approach machine when I'm in a club. Every approach teaches me something new.

This book I'm writing is how I got over my problems and turned into the guy I am now. The book will be done when I'm happy about my game. So maybe that'll be in a month or maybe in a year, who knows. I keep adding insights and things that helped me. It's not going to be some "pick up line" book or something like that. It's all about inner change, and that's the only way to get good at this. Trust me, I tried everything.

I hope this is the answer you were looking for. Check the latest entries in my journal to get an idea of what I'm doing.

Reaction score
snowdog said:
Now, to answer your question: no, I haven't had sex yet, but I have successfully managed to make out a couple of times now after seducing a girl. I hope that counts for something for you, especially taking the situation I came from in consideration. Don't worry, I'm sure sex will ensue very soon.

Listen, friend, thank you for your honesty here, but you have NO BUSINESS writing a book that mostly revolves around succeeding with women, when you are a virgin yourself

You also brought up that celebrities have sex because they are famous and not because they have game..........alright, great point......so how in the world do YOU know how to help non-celebrities get laid due to their game? Why do YOU not have enough in you to have sex even ONCE?

Oh my god, I myself was a joke when it came to seducing girls, even after I had sex with 10 girls.....I only truly started to develop zen-like skills after going through a few dozen chicks!!

I am sorry to be harsh on you like this because I am indeed happy for you that you went from total isolated loser to a fun guy who gets make-out sessions..........but you are in NO POSITION to be writing a BOOK that would influence others.

A virgin telling guys what to do to be successful with girls? blind leading the blind

A book about getting sex and being successful with women, written by a virgin........cmon dude why are you so delusional and hypocritical?

GET LAID first, MANY MANY MANY TIMES, and THEN feel free to write a book to help the unsuccessful guys who need direction!

I am really disappointed that you have the nerve to write a book and make it like such a big deal with this stupid thread.