Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to write a book, for all of you

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see you're trying to help, but you have never me in person. That's all I'm saying. Words on here are just words... nothing more. They are a ridiculously inefficient way to communicate how a conversation or situation went down. Take them with a grain of salt. Like I said, 80% of all communication.

I made a complete transformation in the way I carry myself, the way I talk, my bodylanguage, my eye-contact etc. I'm much more confident, happy, social and open. My anexiety is as good as gone and interactions generally go down well. My main sticking point right now is closing the deal. It's getting better as well, little by little.

Let me summarize it for you. Over the last three years I conquered:
  • Confidence
  • Body language
  • Eye contact
  • Being happy
  • Approaching/opening without hesitation and fear anywhere
  • Get a conversation going
  • Never using routines or lines
  • Being myself
  • Not giving a sh#t
  • Kino
  • "Vibing", making her laugh, making a conversation fun and light
  • Finishing my first year at the university successfully
  • Stopped smoking weed and getting completely plastered every week
  • Got in great shape

Stuff still to do
  • Closing the deal
  • Club/dancefloor game

The ones in that first list were literally at ZERO when I started out. I was a depressed, socially retarted, sorry guy.

I write down everything I go through, including and especially the things that didn't go well. If I would only write down the ones that went good, you probably would have had a different view about me. I'm being 100% honest in my field reports here and checked my ego at the door.

Writing all this down, the things that work for me and things that don't, helps me keep track of it as well. One day, it might be a book. But like I have said many times before, it will be done when it will be done.

Obameros

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were still a virgin, I would be reading books instead of writing them lol

I'm regularly f*cking super models so I think I'll skip this one. But continue it, writing this can be a form of self improvement for you.