Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was offered twenty thousand to get married:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been in this position before my brother got away with it and so did a close female friend from the south what has been your experience with this type of thing.So call fake and paid marriages?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend at the time did it. Its surprisingly easy to do. I think she was supposed to give him 10k.

Billtx49

Reaction score
These women are buying US citizenship, nothing more. If you live in an alimony or any other male negative divorce state you could be in for some future financial hurt once she’s ready for the divorce.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to look into the I-864.

The Form I-864 Affidavit of Support obligates you, as the sponsor, to support your immigrant spouse—and now ex-spouse—at an amount that's 125% or more of the U.S. Poverty Guidelines levels until your ex spouse either:

• earns 40 work quarters credited toward Social Security (approximately ten years of work)
  • becomes a U.S. citizen
  • dies, or
  • permanently leaves the United States.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You might want to look into the I-864.

The Form I-864 Affidavit of Support obligates you, as the sponsor, to support your immigrant spouse—and now ex-spouse—at an amount that's 125% or more of the U.S. Poverty Guidelines levels until your ex spouse either:

• earns 40 work quarters credited toward Social Security (approximately ten years of work)
  • becomes a U.S. citizen
  • dies, or
  • permanently leaves the United States.
For example @eli77, 2024 federal poverty level in Florida for a single person will be $14,580. Plus 25% is $18,225/yr…
True hungry man sucker play

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been in this position before my brother got away with it and so did a close female friend from the south what has been your experience with this type of thing.So call fake and paid marriages?
I wouldn't do it. That 10K is not worth your effective freedom. In fact she can legally have you on the hook for more than that in the future. Trust has to be earned, you can't just trust anyone.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a scam and that's all that needs to be said.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard about this in the past and when I was very sore after the 2012 ex-gf break-up the following year, for most of 2013, in particular the early part of 2013 I was even thinking of that option as a rebound from that break-up.

Now, I have been reading your threads and I'm not sure of people are really helping you on here come to terms of the crises you have experienced. Have you considered counselling or visitng a grief counsellor to help you process what you've been through? How has the legal case been coming along?

I read your threads and what I see is that they sound very escapist quick solutions that I would be fantasizing about a decade ago.
I thought about this, about going to a foreign country, going on that loveme.com website to socialize with women in other countries and eventually visit them, going on a sex-tour, you name it. The only thing you have not mentioned is trying out pheromones to attract women.
Have you thought about pheromones? It might be cheaper than the other high risk options ($ 100 or so with a money back guarantee if it doesn't work, is better than life and limb with somethign you don't know about).

In answer to this thread, you know I agree with marriage, and it will give you at least some exposure to women. You are exploring areas I only thought about but never pursued and I'd be really interested in seeing where this would be going. Don't worry about the other nay-sayers, they have things to lose in their life by trying out things like that. People like us can't really get scammed since we don't have anything to lose in the first place and won't likely be worst off trying out something new. Let us know how it goes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Were you offered a large sum of money from someone who wants to transfer the money from Nigeria since they can't use their local bank?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard about this in the past and when I was very sore after the 2012 ex-gf break-up the following year, for most of 2013, in particular the early part of 2013 I was even thinking of that option as a rebound from that break-up.

Now, I have been reading your threads and I'm not sure of people are really helping you on here come to terms of the crises you have experienced. Have you considered counselling or visitng a grief counsellor to help you process what you've been through? How has the legal case been coming along?

I read your threads and what I see is that they sound very escapist quick solutions that I would be fantasizing about a decade ago.
I thought about this, about going to a foreign country, going on that loveme.com website to socialize with women in other countries and eventually visit them, going on a sex-tour, you name it. The only thing you have not mentioned is trying out pheromones to attract women.
Have you thought about pheromones? It might be cheaper than the other high risk options ($ 100 or so with a money back guarantee if it doesn't work, is better than life and limb with somethign you don't know about).

In answer to this thread, you know I agree with marriage, and it will give you at least some exposure to women. You are exploring areas I only thought about but never pursued and I'd be really interested in seeing where this would be going. Don't worry about the other nay-sayers, they have things to lose in their life by trying out things like that. People like us can't really get scammed since we don't have anything to lose in the first place and won't likely be worst off trying out something new. Let us know how it goes.
Well, you can do a well done mild cycle of steroids for 16 weeks, shred all that fat off while packing on some muscle. Then do a proper PCT to return your hormones yo normal levels and keep 80% of that muscles.

It's not an easy route and requires a lot of work and dedication, not like putting something on you. That will surely attract females and will give you confidence. Then keep hitting the gym like a lifestyle.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are pros and cons to committing immigration fraud. Sounds like you've only considered the pros.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is she hot and willing to put out?

Status
Not open for further replies.