Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need an Alpha Mindset

Black Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't become an alpha by living for other people. In fact people will follow if they see you take charge and admire you for having initiative.
I've been reading this more and more, and by osmosis, adopting it more into my actions and life strategy. Change is often scary but it feels better than the alternative.

Appreciate the reminder.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading this more and more, and by osmosis, adopting it more into my actions and life strategy. Change is often scary but it feels better than the alternative.

Appreciate the reminder.
If it feel scary that means you're doing what you are supposed to be doing. It's like building muscle - you don't build it by lifting puny weights you can rep for like 50x. You pick a semi challenging weight that you can lift only like 10x. Over time your muscle will adapt to that stress and you will be able to do more reps/lift heavier. It's the same thing with life - you need to challenge yourself in order to grow. Here is the secret: most people are not and settle for mundane/mediocrity.