Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Just Can't Let Go of my Past

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I fix that?
Meditation. I trip. I am not advocating. I just share my thoughts and experiences. I have been doing game for a while. Do you think I don't ever have ****ty approach or could have been smoother?

I aim to be there. Chalk it up to a W. It is a great way to learn. Infield is king. I approached a chick today with her parents lulz! I had a date Friday. I approach at the gym. It's more flash game. Rsd Alex 4x rule. Once you have approached, it's second nature. You can run flash as in SNL or you can slow play it. Most guys are turbo slow so, hammer flash game.

I always dissect pickup after. I can do better. Still, you do so the way you would your son or daughter. Legitimate concern and for well being. Not to obliterate.

Self love is king. I meditate on Psalms. On Gita. On surrender to what is. Let go. Unattachment to the fruits of your labor. All we have is our duty. To speak and live our truth. Let go after you do your part.

There's a reason why rsd Julien, Sasha day game, James Marshall, and more recently rooshv are seeking God. This is evident in the game. Men worship women. There comes a time where man aims for something beyond. A transcend experience or breakthrough will do that.

Look into heart centered meditation. It sounds gay lol I know but self love is huge. Feelings for self worth, for being deserving, and acting as such is life changing. Start here. It's inner life work. It's about routine, consistency, and doing the work. It's reps.

Nick mate, you got this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, you’re awakening to yourself and that you create your own reality.

Energy flows where you focus your attention.

You have internal guidance through emotions that are offered up that has a relationship to your thinking.

You feel good when thinking thoughts that are attracting more of what you want into your life.

You feel bad when thinking thoughts that are attracting more of what you don’t want into your life.

At any point when you are experiencing contrast of not wanted, pivot your attention to what is more wanted in an given moment of experience.

Your language in your post framed your problem as arising from something to fix that which is broken.

Consider the possibility that there’s a volume knob on that inner critic that can be turned down.

One way is to spend 15min daily on quieting your mind by focusing on the space in-between your thoughts, another is to focus on your breath.

Relax, you are just getting started, you’re learning at your perfect pace and will become the man you desire to be by transforming yourself by your daily habits.
+1

It coincides with levels of energy or power VS force. Know thy self.

Fasting, vegetarian diet, meditation, prayer, exercise, running, weight training, and other activities can help accelerate the process.

Ecky is huge in the self help domain. I prefer going to the sources. Tao te Ching or the Gita. I enjoyed reading about stoicism and applying it huge.

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditation. I trip. I am not advocating. I just share my thoughts and experiences. I have been doing game for a while. Do you think I don't ever have ****ty approach or could have been smoother?

I aim to be there. Chalk it up to a W. It is a great way to learn. Infield is king. I approached a chick today with her parents lulz! I had a date Friday. I approach at the gym. It's more flash game. Rsd Alex 4x rule. Once you have approached, it's second nature. You can run flash as in SNL or you can slow play it. Most guys are turbo slow so, hammer flash game.

I always dissect pickup after. I can do better. Still, you do so the way you would your son or daughter. Legitimate concern and for well being. Not to obliterate.

Self love is king. I meditate on Psalms. On Gita. On surrender to what is. Let go. Unattachment to the fruits of your labor. All we have is our duty. To speak and live our truth. Let go after you do your part.

There's a reason why rsd Julien, Sasha day game, James Marshall, and more recently rooshv are seeking God. This is evident in the game. Men worship women. There comes a time where man aims for something beyond. A transcend experience or breakthrough will do that.

Look into heart centered meditation. It sounds gay lol I know but self love is huge. Feelings for self worth, for being deserving, and acting as such is life changing. Start here. It's inner life work. It's about routine, consistency, and doing the work. It's reps.

Nick mate, you got this.
IT's really hard for me to believe that about Rooshv finding God, because it almost sounds like he is bipolar. I dont have anything against God, but it sounds like he wants to belong to something or someone, and it sounds like he wants to get a wife and the thinks turning to God is gonna get all the answers, since he accepted he can't find a good woman or getting hurt by women so he turns to "God". The only reason why I know about this is because I did that too, I was hurt in a Christian School, for the longest time I blamed Xianity and turned to witchcraft, Satanism, the occult, etc., Again I gained variety of knowledge in these areas but in the end, you are the one making and creating your life. So to speak what I am saying is he sound a bit desperate and angry since he seems also obsessed with gays, trans people, and the like which I have no personal issues with myself but it just seems a bit fishy to me for a guy who promoted Game and red pill teachings, to come out one day out of nowhere saying he has turned to God or have some sort of experience no doubt, but taking it to the extreme is a little ridiculous.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like an inner game issue I've been having. I want to get rid of it, wanted some opinions.

I've finally gotten rid of my victim mentality. Everything that happens to me is my own fault and it's my responsibility to fix it. I'm taking the steps to make my life right: getting grades, building a nice body, learning Game, chasing my dreams, lots of stuff. I'm seeing some results.

But I still have this nasty voice in my head: "God, you're so stupid. You should've known about this sh*t ages ago. Had you been on SoSuave since your freshman year of college, you would've had all this handled. You could've put all this stuff into 4 years instead of cramming it into 1, and success would've been easier."

I know it's my own fault for not taking action in the past. But how can I rid myself of these thoughts?

I know that my time is better spent fixing my life RIGHT NOW instead of whining about the past.

How do I fix that?
Keep yourself busy doing the things you are doing. You wont have time to worry then.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT's really hard for me to believe that about Rooshv finding God, because it almost sounds like he is bipolar. I dont have anything against God, but it sounds like he wants to belong to something or someone, and it sounds like he wants to get a wife and the thinks turning to God is gonna get all the answers, since he accepted he can't find a good woman or getting hurt by women so he turns to "God".
Game failed him.

That or what he seeks to find didn't materialise or he missed the boat. Troy Francis was asked about the situation. He said he thought RooshV could have but didn't and game is on hard mode now. Women are *** dumpsters and check out after SMV craters and thirty aka gross.

I lean more toward David deangelo, rsd Tyler julien, ToddV, sasha mystery, etc.guys Infield.

Yes JB married last summer to a girl who stayed during the media scandal lol worlds most hated man. Married after world travel and humping everything around the world for yrs or not for a lack of effort. Sure checkout after.

I find value in trp but I have more value found infield in the game thrn
The only reason why I know about this is because I did that too, I was hurt in a Christian School, for the longest time I blamed Xianity and turned to witchcraft, Satanism, the occult, etc., Again I gained variety of knowledge in these areas but in the end, you are the one making and creating your life. So to speak what I am saying is he sound a bit desperate and angry since he seems also obsessed with gays, trans people, and the like which I have no personal issues with myself but it just seems a bit fishy to me for a guy who promoted Game and red pill teachings, to come out one day out of nowhere saying he has turned to God or have some sort of experience no doubt, but taking it to the extreme is a little ridiculous.
I feel bad for Rooshv. So much time in game. Nothing to show for. God pill can be a Griff. Donovan is not trashing him. Rollo is. God is a possible Griff. Mathew Hussey knows game is red pill but the Griff is simp. Pedal blue pill as a attractive man #fullhomo lol Jk.

I don't know what is up with rooshv. Either way, I hope he gets whatever he is looking for. I think he wants a wife. After a psychedelic trip and dead sister, he's likely found God and healing still. I remember smoking dmt and understanding genesis 1. "let there be light." Alpha and omega! I got the bumper sticker.

It sounds like you are healing. I suppose we all are. Part of the problem with unplugging. I like Roosh but he's far from charismatic like others I've listened to before. I appreciate he's been in the trenches unlike the majority of fraud in these days or married dating coaches.

I get more from mystery, ToddV, rsd Julien, and Tyler.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time for wounds of the past to heal. It takes longer if you just sit and wait. Focus on other parts of your life and hang a lot with your buddies. Not at this moment because of Corona virus though :). But take your time to heal. I'm 28 and just now figured out what I really want in life. And girls are not #1. One day you will remember your past mistakes and just laugh because they were just lessons which made you what you are in thr future. Don't worry little dude ;)

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This is like an inner game issue I've been having. I want to get rid of it, wanted some opinions.

I've finally gotten rid of my victim mentality. Everything that happens to me is my own fault and it's my responsibility to fix it. I'm taking the steps to make my life right: getting grades, building a nice body, learning Game, chasing my dreams, lots of stuff. I'm seeing some results.

But I still have this nasty voice in my head: "God, you're so stupid. You should've known about this sh*t ages ago. Had you been on SoSuave since your freshman year of college, you would've had all this handled. You could've put all this stuff into 4 years instead of cramming it into 1, and success would've been easier."

I know it's my own fault for not taking action in the past. But how can I rid myself of these thoughts?

I know that my time is better spent fixing my life RIGHT NOW instead of whining about the past.

How do I fix that?
DUDE who cares. what is that your "past" anyway. is it not "getting women" ? because thats nothing to worry about

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE who cares. what is that your "past" anyway. is it not "getting women" ? because thats nothing to worry about
Yeah I was kind of in a bad place when I made this post due to school lol. The solution is to man up and undo all my mistakes in this semester, the summer, and the last semester of school. I know that I can do it.