floridaman1987
New Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2019
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 39
What if I'm the masochist?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Exactly. This has been my experience also. It varies based on the women, the occasion, the time of the month etc. You can actually switch it up during a session by mixing gentle with rough and many women really like that.This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.
You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.
It totally depends on the girl. Some girls are like that, some are not.Take note boys
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most men are boring lovey dovey types that even during love making/fvcking sessions tend to asks for permission...like asking mommy if it's okay to svck her tits.I think if you're "Good", they will always come back knocking. If you can push her buttons, imagination, her boundaries and push her head into a tailspin, she'll be back. Most men aren't good in bed. So if you know what your doing and can blow her mind; married or not-she's on the way back.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
well sure you can bang her...the crazy ones can be most fun...in the moment!Yea. Women do like to be banged. But the chick in the video is a good example of a bad example. She's crazy. And you don't bang crazy. Something is wrong with her.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.