Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women wanna be f...ed

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.

You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.
Exactly. This has been my experience also. It varies based on the women, the occasion, the time of the month etc. You can actually switch it up during a session by mixing gentle with rough and many women really like that.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing gets a woman hotter for you like grabbing her hair when she's about to cvm and pounding her. Make her feel like an animal when she's helpless.

Eddie Murphy was totally 100% right when he says that if you make a woman cvm REAL hard, she will be yours.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The hind brain of a woman fires more strongly to ravenous hard fvcks. Hair pulling and pinning her head down are amplifiers.
Masculine expression at her hind brain level will get you lots and lots of visits.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note boys
It totally depends on the girl. Some girls are like that, some are not.

I have found out that younger girls tend to like it rougher, and older ones vary a lot more.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you're "Good", they will always come back knocking. If you can push her buttons, imagination, her boundaries and push her head into a tailspin, she'll be back. Most men aren't good in bed. So if you know what your doing and can blow her mind; married or not-she's on the way back.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think if you're "Good", they will always come back knocking. If you can push her buttons, imagination, her boundaries and push her head into a tailspin, she'll be back. Most men aren't good in bed. So if you know what your doing and can blow her mind; married or not-she's on the way back.
Most men are boring lovey dovey types that even during love making/fvcking sessions tend to asks for permission...like asking mommy if it's okay to svck her tits.

I would laugh each time a plate confesses this little tidbits to me abt their boyfriends.

Being good in bed = psychological (naughty/bad/imaginative) and physical dominance (endurance/raw power/roughness).

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being good in bed = psychological (naughty/bad/imaginative) and physical dominance (endurance/raw power/roughness).

Exactly. Messing with their minds. Men must tell the female how she's about to be Fu....k..d

Utrren

Reaction score
she loves it when I hard grab her ass. She loves it when I say she turns me on.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to think all women liked it hard and rough. Had a first date with a 19 year old Tinder match. We ended up just kissing. However, she’s DTF next time. She asked for a d&)k pic and how I was going to fu<% her. I told her I was going to ‘smash her like a freight train ‘. She seemed really nervous and said that would hurt. So..,

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m guessing you did anyways. ??????!!!!!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men will think after reading this thread ok if i fuc$ her hard...she will be satisfied.
Maybe, but you do hear women saying "he was just hammering me. It had no effect on me. No mental stimulation.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep if a woman s not in the mood she s going to be as impressed by your d1ck as a fifty dollar hooker. Fortunately they re fairly suggestible and can be 'got' in the mood. And yes sometimes physical dominance can do it. But I wouldn't suggest trying that with the me too generation

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long rough night with a Semi-girlfriend, I snuck out to my truck (her house) and got one of my off-road racing club stickers and stuck it to her forehead while she was out cold. Next morning I'm making breakfast when she got up and looked in the mirror. She was cussing and laughing, She couldn't believe she got tagged. She had a great attitude and wanted more. She wanted more yes, but I pulled a hammy the night before.

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Women do like to be banged. But the chick in the video is a good example of a bad example. She's crazy. And you don't bang crazy. Something is wrong with her.
well sure you can bang her...the crazy ones can be most fun...in the moment!

just don't expect a hoe like her to raise your children and take care of you and grow old together XD