How women wanna be f...ed

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.
I wouldn't let that demon within a meter of my d!ck.

And with the latest replies it's good to see this place hasn't gone completely crazy where trolls reign and you're a white knight virgin if you like anything less than making someone unable to walk and beating them up.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
She seems like someone who herself is on the sex offender registery list lol. Like someone who would use her side fangs to rip the living sh*t out of a guy if he makes one wrong move in bed. I mean I’m not a guy but that mouth with those animal teeth cannot be inviting to any penis.
Projecting s€xual women r slvts.

Her teeth has nothing 2 do with the message she's conveying.

Maybe in 2 years time you'll start off with "advice from a 30's high valued woman"...

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't let that demon within a meter of my d!ck.

And with the latest replies it's good to see this place hasn't gone completely crazy where trolls reign and you're a white knight virgin if you like anything less than making someone unable to walk and beating them up.
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I work in mental health and deal with patients who have various personality disorders and some of the behaviour they exhibit is very similar to our trolls here.

They want to get a rise out of people, usually for attention and validation that they are relevant, that what they say is important enough to evoke a response, even if it’s a negative response.

I mean it makes sense, that the internet would attract these types of people. A wider audience and a much safer platform to pester people. Best to just ignore them.
Is this ur technique 2 lure in virgin minded boys ?

Must be working really well. There's a few here. Very impressive AJ.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cool... and yeah, makes sense. I've got 20+ people on my ignore list since I decided to say fvck it and use it. Probably don't see 50%+ of the thread starts in the discussion forum anymore and now that troll was the latest addition.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's exaggerating slightly for effect. But loads of guys should be forced to watch something like that on repeat until it sinks in tbh.

eyesopen.jpg

The bullsh1te adhominems is exactly the reason we can't be real about this stuff. White knights will get upset, because a naive view of the world gets challenged. Women typically look to throw her under the bus to remain viable for that same white knight provisioning.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that fvcking a girl REALLY hard,her bent over the bed, me on my feet or tippy toes (depending on how high the bed is), is a position you can't go wrong in. I've found NONE to not like it. I will do the slow french kiss fvcking very deep and passionate more often though cause it's what 'I' prefer, but when I want to give her a treat I will put her over the bed and she WILL like it Hard. It makes her want more of you for sure.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl sent me this video as a warning I better get more rough lol
one girl openly told me she was pissed at men who asked her or told her when they are changing position instead of justdoing it

and she asked me if im not asking a girl or telling her about it when i do it

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!