How women wanna be f...ed

billtx49

Reaction score
It always has to be a threesome happening at once, fvck her body with real masculine force, but verbally softly at the same time to reach her mind and soul during the act…
Guaranteed to get Cloud 9 type comments from her within 24 hours…
Body, mind, and soul, you have to touch All three.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. My ex- said she liked it ‘rough & tough’ and she wasn’t kidding. Biting. Scratching. Hair pulling. Bruises. Painful walking the next day. Sore vagina... ah. Good times.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

R

Ranger

The last two women wanted me to BITE their nipples hard.

I couldn’t do it. A bit too much for me.
Lol you bite it hard enough so that when you lift your head back it pulls her nipple out about two inches. That’s hard. Any more than that and you can do some serious damage.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex became this way many years ago, after she had her affair.
A totally changed woman, when we f'd there became no kissing, no love, no touching, just hard fast fing. "just pull my hair and **** me hard".
Always wanted spanked too, however she didn't seem to like a good hard spanking lol

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
The last two women wanted me to BITE their nipples hard.

I couldn’t do it. A bit too much for me.
Pain and fear elicits the same emotional high as pleasure does for women when done correctly.

Give both to a woman at the same time and u will be a sexual beast with a Godlike reputation that she will never forget.

R

Ranger

Pain and fear elicits the same emotional high as pleasure does for women when done correctly.

Give both to a woman at the same time and u will be a sexual beast with a Godlike reputation that she will never forget.
Magic

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hoe in that video looks like a punched
Out Crack *****. Yikes. She’s brutal.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the apex type of phucking is doing it the hard way but saying soft things to the woman.

Ofc if you don't want to keep her, just do her and be done with it. I've practiced both of these and don't regret being lousy in bed. If she's not a keeper, there's no point to keep her around even just for sex.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys believe that every woman should be fcked the same and hard then you guys either suck at it or never had enough sex or none at all .

It’s the same as seduction. Different tricks work to different females . Some want it fast and rough others want it slow and elegant.

It should also fit your style . I don’t think some mamas kid with manners can imitate a hardcore fcker and expect the female to not laugh with him . Everything should flow .

Sex is like a dance . You should move along with your partner and adapt your moves . You need variance. You should flow with her but also surprise her at the same time .

Personally i never like to swear and I don’t care if the female likes it or not . It’s just not part of my character and during sex you show your character. I know it’s gonna look and feel bad if i swear even a bit.

My advice is , fck a lot of females to get some experience, even pay for sex to improve your performance and soon you will realize that each time is gonna be different and your body is gonna move on its own .

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the thumbnail of the video I can tell what she says is going to be trash.

Not all women want to be jackhammered in to the next day. I’ve had plenty of women who hate that and only like it slow and connected rather than slamming it in there. Which is completely fine

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a class act. Not.