How women wanna be f...ed

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m with AF on this one. I don't care what this dumb ugly ass b**** wants.

I wouldn't touch that with your d1ck
Bang her like she asks you probably catch a case. Plenty of crazy hoez like that in the system.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Smok1nAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.
You can dominate the puzzy and part of your domination is intense pleasure and powerful orgasms for her.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.

You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.
Exactly. This has been my experience also. It varies based on the women, the occasion, the time of the month etc. You can actually switch it up during a session by mixing gentle with rough and many women really like that.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I recently decided to end it with a plate because she was exhausting me with her indecision. It was a very clear FWB situation that went wacky when she got feelings. But she still didn’t want the LTR. Turned into some bullsh*t purgatory hell of mixed emotions. It was time to move on.

But no matter what, when you do them right in the bedroom, you can schedule a bang like it’s some kind of business meeting.

She thinks this will be the end, but I have a feeling that she’ll come knocking again down the road.

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing gets a woman hotter for you like grabbing her hair when she's about to cvm and pounding her. Make her feel like an animal when she's helpless.

Eddie Murphy was totally 100% right when he says that if you make a woman cvm REAL hard, she will be yours.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hind brain of a woman fires more strongly to ravenous hard fvcks. Hair pulling and pinning her head down are amplifiers.
Masculine expression at her hind brain level will get you lots and lots of visits.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note boys
It totally depends on the girl. Some girls are like that, some are not.

I have found out that younger girls tend to like it rougher, and older ones vary a lot more.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you're "Good", they will always come back knocking. If you can push her buttons, imagination, her boundaries and push her head into a tailspin, she'll be back. Most men aren't good in bed. So if you know what your doing and can blow her mind; married or not-she's on the way back.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I think if you're "Good", they will always come back knocking. If you can push her buttons, imagination, her boundaries and push her head into a tailspin, she'll be back. Most men aren't good in bed. So if you know what your doing and can blow her mind; married or not-she's on the way back.
Most men are boring lovey dovey types that even during love making/fvcking sessions tend to asks for permission...like asking mommy if it's okay to svck her tits.

I would laugh each time a plate confesses this little tidbits to me abt their boyfriends.

Being good in bed = psychological (naughty/bad/imaginative) and physical dominance (endurance/raw power/roughness).

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being good in bed = psychological (naughty/bad/imaginative) and physical dominance (endurance/raw power/roughness).

Exactly. Messing with their minds. Men must tell the female how she's about to be Fu....k..d

Utrren

Reaction score
she loves it when I hard grab her ass. She loves it when I say she turns me on.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to think all women liked it hard and rough. Had a first date with a 19 year old Tinder match. We ended up just kissing. However, she’s DTF next time. She asked for a d&)k pic and how I was going to fu<% her. I told her I was going to ‘smash her like a freight train ‘. She seemed really nervous and said that would hurt. So..,