How women wanna be f...ed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m with AF on this one. I don't care what this dumb ugly ass b**** wants.

I wouldn't touch that with your d1ck
Bang her like she asks you probably catch a case. Plenty of crazy hoez like that in the system.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women want to be handled, if you connect with them the right way

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Smok1nAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the video is much better on mute, and those teeth could go as well.

but anyways, sex should come natural to everyone, do what feels right boys.

And if you really want to be "dominate" get YOUR nut in how ever you please, then pull you pants up and leave the b*tch where she is naked.
You can dominate the puzzy and part of your domination is intense pleasure and powerful orgasms for her.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman looks so crazy that with the grill she has, she'll bite your penis off. Some women like aggressive sex, some like soft and gentle. Then there are most which swing like a pendulum and sometimes like it gentle, but other times they like it like a batarang. Women are ruled by their emotions and how they feel. Thus, that is how it works in terms of how they want it. I had a few that switched from gentle to hard and fast. It just depends on their mood.

You do what this psycho says in the video to most women, you can risk a rape charge. Or, even worse, be put on the sex offender registry. Not worth it.
Exactly. This has been my experience also. It varies based on the women, the occasion, the time of the month etc. You can actually switch it up during a session by mixing gentle with rough and many women really like that.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I recently decided to end it with a plate because she was exhausting me with her indecision. It was a very clear FWB situation that went wacky when she got feelings. But she still didn’t want the LTR. Turned into some bullsh*t purgatory hell of mixed emotions. It was time to move on.

But no matter what, when you do them right in the bedroom, you can schedule a bang like it’s some kind of business meeting.

She thinks this will be the end, but I have a feeling that she’ll come knocking again down the road.

Kotaix

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing gets a woman hotter for you like grabbing her hair when she's about to cvm and pounding her. Make her feel like an animal when she's helpless.

Eddie Murphy was totally 100% right when he says that if you make a woman cvm REAL hard, she will be yours.