Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to women who cancel you last minute.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As predicted.. I got a text from her this morning.

Her - How's your weekend been?

This was her 3rd flake in 3 months.

Everyone of them because of her kid.. And this time round she didn't even counter offer.

I am certain this sloot is playing games.. Recently out of a 20 year relationship.. More than likely trying to keep me on the hook, and then flaking out when it suites her.

She works at my company so I will see her around.. I can't cut her out completely in that case.

I have to admit, my ego did take a hit. Even though I only see her as a fuk.

MY EGO IS MY BIGGEST ENEMY

I need to snap out of it & not let these skanks get to my ego. I think it's difficult because I see her at work.

This chick fuked me 1 year ago while in her rocky relationship, so she is clearly a cheat and not relationship worthy.

I am thinking I completely ignore her.. Or sorry don't recognise this number? Lol
It happens to all of us my man. What we can’t do is rationalize. You should have dropped this girl after one flake. No excuses or exceptions. A flake is low interest level!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to all of us my man. What we can’t do is rationalize. You should have dropped this girl after one flake. No excuses or exceptions. A flake is low interest level!

I understand man.. But we have to keep in mind, single moms will from time to time flake.. It happens to ALL of us that bang single moms.. Goes with the territory. They have kids, so shyte comes up. Especially if she doesn't have a sitter.

Anyway I haven't replied back to her.. I have a feeling it will be the same old shyte again with her..

If a girl doesn't respect my time, or make an equal effort to meet and fuk.. Then she isn't worthy of even a moment of my time.

Just going to keep ignoring the sloot.. It's going to be awkward at work. However will ignore at work too

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I understand man.. But we have to keep in mind, single moms will from time to time flake.. It happens to ALL of us that bang single moms.. Goes with the territory. They have kids, so shyte comes up. Especially if she doesn't have a sitter.

Anyway I haven't replied back to her.. I have a feeling it will be the same old shyte again with her..

If a girl doesn't respect my time, or make an equal effort to meet and fuk.. Then she isn't worthy of even a moment of my time.

Just going to keep ignoring the sloot.. It's going to be awkward at work. However will ignore at work too
I ignore women at work too. Nothing awkward about that. In most cases they'll ignore you too. And if they do talk to you keep it work related only. Any other talk they do is to get you providing attention.

Do you know how to talk in a matter-of-fact tone? You should use it. Sure this girl will resent you, but only because she can't get you in a beta role. Tyrone will take care of the rest though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignore women at work too. Nothing awkward about that. In most cases they'll ignore you too. And if they do talk to you keep it work related only. Any other talk they do is to get you providing attention.

Do you know how to talk in a matter-of-fact tone? You should use it. Sure this girl will resent you, but only because she can't get you in a beta role. Tyrone will take care of the rest though.
Mate I am in a senior position to her.. She has to come to me, if there is a situation she cannot handle.

There are other girls in the vicinity of where she sits.. I generally give attention to those girls and her NOTHING

But you are right.. I intend to keep any conversation with her as purely matter as fact... No flirting or joking etc..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get this feeling she is trying to get me into a beta role.. Fuk her

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR

Sh!t test....she wants to see how you'll react.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You know they get mad if you keep it professional

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your time and attention is valuable to her.
Yep, so as long as your penis and body aren't within a 5 mile radius of her. She'll only be pissed at you for:

1. Not paying for her Onlyfans
2. Not following her social media
3. Not orbiting her
4. Not giving her nonsexual attention
5. Not being her workplace girlfriend.

Yeah, not being a pushover, and also not getting laid. From beta to useless. Useless doesn't make you alpha, it's refusing to be beta even though she sees you as one.

Everyone, start talking to women in a matter-of-fact tone. See how different you get treated. And these childish games will diminish some.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, so as long as your penis and body aren't within a 5 mile radius of her. She'll only be pissed at you for:

3. Not orbiting her

Yeah, not being a pushover, and also not getting laid. From beta to useless. Useless doesn't make you alpha, it's refusing to be beta even though she sees you as one.

Everyone, start talking to women in a matter-of-fact tone. See how different you get treated. And these childish games will diminish some.
Everything isn't all Alpha and Beta. She's attracted or not. They know who they fvck just like we do. Some of the pro athletes in my area piss babes off by not giving them attention. They wouldn't even fvck many of them. To the babe the guy is stuck up, conceited or an azzhole.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3. Not orbiting her

Well this sloot at my work place, I am in a senior management position.. In the past I have laughed & joked with her...

From now on, it will be matter of fact talk only.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well this sloot at my work place, I am in a senior management position.. In the past I have laughed & joked with her...

From now on, it will be matter of fact talk only.
You are in a senior management position and banging women at work at your place of employment?

You need to have your head examined bro. Incredibly stupid to risk what you are risking for pvssy.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a senior management position and banging women at work at your place of employment?

You need to have your head examined bro. Incredibly stupid to risk what you are risking for pvssy.
Sorry I should re phrase that... My position is senior than hers... And my position does require some management, but it is not management of staff members at my company.

So what I should have stated is.. I have a senior position to her position.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From here on, it will always be professional.. Infact soon I intend to delete her from my contacts.. She's a waste girl
Bad attitude. You don't say soon I intend to blablabla. You delete her number. And if you really want to, ask her "who is this?".

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
This is one area of Sosuave I think everyone is TOO nice. I would rip the girl to shreds if she cancels at the last minute. A man plans a date, is looking forward to it, dresses up a bit, makes reservations, and the girl cancels.

And the answer is not to get hurt or “no problem”?
She tells her friends ‘hey that guy over there, you can cancel on him he doesn’t even care, doesn’t know his left hand from his right.”

I would say “Why the hell did you waste my time? Get out of my face.” I wouldn’t shrug it off. I’d fire back with a vengeance. Especially some girl who has is not a virgin several times over.

She has to know she is not dealing with an idiot.

Come on men, grow a pair.
What a ****ing Chad..

Anyway, OP. Just door-slam her. She's not worth your energy after that stunt.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a woman I matched with on Bumble today, she didn't have anything to do except bake cookies
Said she would take a nap
We were texting, then I get a text 2.5 hours before the date saying she was "Tired" and "if we could talk more tomorrow"
I responded with "OK" and deleted her number and off bumble
No way would a woman be sympathetic to a man working 12 hours yet I'm supposed to pursue a woman who is tired of making cookies all day for a grad party?

Nope, there is always another one

Cheers!

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think both are valid options.

Leave on read vs "Ok."

However "Ok. No problem" is validating the flake imo. Like RangerMike said in another post. Women dont care at all that they flake and if the yare attractive they often choose what they want to cancel. Even if you maybe hurt their ego make them rethink their ways, it'll be patched back up by one of their 11 simps. Triple that if she is young(18-23) and then double the tripled number if shes hot too.

So honestly sit here and think if saying "No problem" does more harm than good. Sure maybe it makes your ego feel good but you know deep down unless youve got stuff lined up that isnt the case. So at least just leave it with "Ok" and not put out there yeah you can flake on me/other men.

I think the "Ok. Let me know when you're free again/Hmu when you want to meet again/Lets reschedule" shows you still are seeking to get with her. Probably wouldnt use this unless you think the flake is legit. Like legit legit. Otherwise you're losing dignity points. Just "Ok" is enough if she legit wants to get back to you.

Leave on read isn't butthurt IMO. It can portray that though. It was a Norwegian chick I was talking to earlier this year and before I went to Norway I had left her on read when I asked her to give me a call. And for the 2nd/3rd day in a row she said she "had a headache". So I left her on read. Two/Three weeks went by and my birthday hit. She said happy b day and "I really did have a headache you know". So that tells me she either thought I was mad or was just trying to make a excuse to save face. But I think regardless she took it as me being upset. So perhaps "Ok" is better if most girls think that way.

When I came to Europe I had a girl go out of her way late(r) at night to meet me as soon as I touched down in her city. And many men here will tell you of women driving hours to see them etc.

"Ok" is more than enough if shes truly still interested/values you for her to hit you back with another date. Now that I think about it.

Also, why in the world are you guys dealing with single mothers at all? Cmon now this is the SS forum. One thing I dont deal with here in Europe anymore is single moms. I rarely even see it.

Bottom line: If it gets to the point where you do all these mental gymnastics it aint worth it 80% of the time. But lets not kid ourselves. Nowadays finding women that are high interest off rip is getting more and more scarce. Even ugly girls have DMs and options. And I see so many guys gym maxxing nowadays. I think even looks only takes you so far now. Even the 10s are gonna be the good ole days at this rate.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one area of Sosuave I think everyone is TOO nice. I would rip the girl to shreds if she cancels at the last minute. A man plans a date, is looking forward to it, dresses up a bit, makes reservations, and the girl cancels.

And the answer is not to get hurt or “no problem”?
She tells her friends ‘hey that guy over there, you can cancel on him he doesn’t even care, doesn’t know his left hand from his right.”

I would say “Why the hell did you waste my time? Get out of my face.” I wouldn’t shrug it off. I’d fire back with a vengeance. Especially some girl who has is not a virgin several times over.

She has to know she is not dealing with an idiot.

Come on men, grow a pair.
Thats right. I respond as if i was her disappointed father.

I usually respond with.

You're canceling???? Listen Megan .... My time is not a joke. It has value... Work on that character. flaw adiós!!!

Then I keep it moving and ignore her next few messages.

Then I start again.

It's all about calibration