Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to women who cancel you last minute.

Mjolnir21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like the title says. I'm experiencing it often and gets me realy frustrated. Women dont have any principles. penny for your thoughts?
TBH you're most likely the problem. It could be an energy thing. Get to a point when you don't care about cancellations, don't be salty, just let it be. Let her reschedule, if not its dead. Don't be too excited before a date too. Don't imagine yourself on the date too.
I know if you're talking about principles, and you're like me, you rarely cancel and are always on time. I understand your viewpoint.

Sounds insane, but desperation often smells.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
TBH you're most likely the problem. It could be an energy thing. Get to a point when you don't care about cancellations, don't be salty, just let it be. Let her reschedule, if not its dead. Don't be too excited before a date too. Don't imagine yourself on the date too.
I know if you're talking about principles, and you're like me, you rarely cancel and are always on time. I understand your viewpoint.

Sounds insane, but desperation often smells.
More often than not she got a better offer. This is why you need to use the one strike rule.

It's not likely an energy thing, it's more a value thing. Every woman wants a high value man, and many bet on the 1/256 chance one will approach her next month. And we all care about cancellations, actually getting with the girl, and winning (getting laid). Let's not kid ourselves.

Many things are out of your control between the approach and the actual date time. No different than a job interview. The woman has the final say-so. If this is a 8+, and you're not a HVM, it's a 1/256 chance she chooses you for an alpha role, 1/8 chance for a beta role. We're always competing for a date with any given girl. No guy wants to be home alone on a date night sitting in front his Playstation 5 unless he's getting paid to create or program games for it.

Point is, expect the worst. Most guys are invisible to women. She can't feel your indifference. She might flake because you won't be beta. Or you're too alpha. Or because you use Samsung instead of iPhone. Or you cheer for Ohio State. Whatever the case, drop her, and send her a pic of you and a new girl (provided she's hotter and sees you as alpha).

Maybe we should be flaking on chicks first.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A newish rule I've implemented: if a girl a) puts up any logistical resistance when setting up the date, or b) flakes at the last minute without an apology and immediate reschedule, it's an automatic next no matter what.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares dont reply manfrom
Actually I did reply with:

"No probs hon, tomorrow then?"

(Mind you, this was to reply to her excuse of having her grandma dead, whether it's true or not).

She didn't reply though. Lol

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what you do is get revenge by scheduling a date, then cancelling on her, that'll teach her
Yeah but for your purpose it has to be an exclusive fancy place where famous people gather and you let her think that you will pay for everything.

Only there once you're sure she is going while you sit comfortable in your sofa you tell her that "S happens, cant make it tonight".

This is one area of Sosuave I think everyone is TOO nice. I would rip the girl to shreds if she cancels at the last minute. A man plans a date, is looking forward to it, dresses up a bit, makes reservations, and the girl cancels.

And the answer is not to get hurt or “no problem”?
She tells her friends ‘hey that guy over there, you can cancel on him he doesn’t even care, doesn’t know his left hand from his right.”

I would say “Why the hell did you waste my time? Get out of my face.” I wouldn’t shrug it off. I’d fire back with a vengeance. Especially some girl who has is not a virgin several times over.

She has to know she is not dealing with an idiot.

Come on men, grow a pair.
I understand your frustration and I agree with that however any sign of strong emotion as a reaction to their behaviour simply give them an ego boost...such anger on a message is a screenshot goint to all her friends.

If you have to write something back at least opt for "boredom" rather than anger, something like
"and was that so challenging for you telling me that 10 minutes in advance?"

But again it's a lost cause anyway, so a simple "ok understood" is probably the best policy.
You dont show that you're touched from her plus her text gives her nothing to brag about.