Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to women who cancel you last minute.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one area of Sosuave I think everyone is TOO nice. I would rip the girl to shreds if she cancels at the last minute. A man plans a date, is looking forward to it, dresses up a bit, makes reservations, and the girl cancels.

And the answer is not to get hurt or “no problem”?
She tells her friends ‘hey that guy over there, you can cancel on him he doesn’t even care, doesn’t know his left hand from his right.”

I would say “Why the hell did you waste my time? Get out of my face.” I wouldn’t shrug it off. I’d fire back with a vengeance. Especially some girl who has is not a virgin several times over.

She has to know she is not dealing with an idiot.

Come on men, grow a pair.
If you have other options on the go why would you care enough to "fire back with a vengeance"? I've literally hit up other women to come out after a date has flaked and have genuinely forgotten about the flake within a couple of hours. The most I'd say you should bother doing is, if your flake is following you on instagram, put a story up of you having fun with another girl on the same night. That's pretty funny. But getting into a potracted row with a woman who flaked is a waste of energy. You aren't going to stop that type of behaviour. Next her and move on if she doesn't have a good excuse. Literally a waste of energy to try to teach her a lesson imo.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just like the title says. I'm experiencing it often and gets me realy frustrated. Women dont have any principles. penny for your thoughts?
Be kful of what u tolerate, u r in fact teaching people how to treat you.

That should be ur principle.

Don't merely throw out blame elsewhere when the problem could be an internal one.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont plan dates in advance because of this behaviour, I usually set dates for the same day and in proximity to where I find myself that day.

No chance in hell Im booking places, driving for hours or go through discomforts in 2020 for something that doesnt totally depends on me.

Once in a while I still find girls that want it the traditional way and in such cases I go by instinct and use some benchmarks like how much time they take to reply to messages and how long those messages are, its usually high interest from such type of old school girls.

Anyway generally I go for the one strike rule, nowadays unless a girl is really interested in you, you hardly get the king treatment.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This is one area of Sosuave I think everyone is TOO nice. I would rip the girl to shreds if she cancels at the last minute. A man plans a date, is looking forward to it, dresses up a bit, makes reservations, and the girl cancels.

And the answer is not to get hurt or “no problem”?
She tells her friends ‘hey that guy over there, you can cancel on him he doesn’t even care, doesn’t know his left hand from his right.”

I would say “Why the hell did you waste my time? Get out of my face.” I wouldn’t shrug it off. I’d fire back with a vengeance. Especially some girl who has is not a virgin several times over.

She has to know she is not dealing with an idiot.

Come on men, grow a pair.
I think a no tolerance policy for last minute flakes is good, even if she trys to reschedule. It's really not that hard to keep one evening a week free, the fact that "something came up" just means you were not her number one priority that day.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a no tolerance policy for last minute flakes is good, even if she trys to reschedule. It's really not that hard to keep one evening a week free, the fact that "something came up" just means you were not her number one priority that day.
Totally true and its not even a matter of ego, its just that if he attraction to you can be so easily removed you will hardly get that amazing bl0wjob that you want so bad cause it requires to have her totally into you among the many things.

Unless her interest is solidand her attraction raw and deep, you get crappy sex and drama.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"okay"

A woman who cancels on you last minute has

a) no respect for your time, and

b) questionable interest

I would only go on a date afterwards if she reaches out to reschedule and passes the sniff test (e.g. is legitimately disappointed or sorry). I certainly agree with others that you need to keep the fire warm a bit during the time between scheduling the date and the date itself.

@Glassguy is brilliant at handling this and managing to keep interest. During dating, this was usually a "next" for me
You summed it up perfectly. If a chick cancels (last minute or not) without offering a sincere rescheduling opportunity (specific day), she will not hear from me again unless she reaches out.

"OK hun. Hope everything works out for ya" and move on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like the title says. I'm experiencing it often and gets me realy frustrated. Women dont have any principles. penny for your thoughts?
Block. Delete. Bish is dead to me. #nextSet

The playboy handbook is simply developing freedom from outcome and intent. Tyler philosophy. The Bhagavad Gita has a passage about duty and unattached to the fruits of your labor. As in, all you have is duty. Correct action is to take your shot. In the culture of any western country, women are deemed great no matter how disgusting, fat, slobs, STDs, and aborted fetuses. Man are surrounded by feminism, affirmative action, and a number of other things counter intuitive to success with women.

The best revenge is in living a life worth remembering. Pull hotter and younger. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. My D won't suck it self.

Fertility is going. SMV is going to Crater. There's no way back for her after the wall. Don't stew in rejection or disgust female logic. Her poor life choices will blow up in her face. When it does, have a girl late teens on your arm.

Trolling as a hobby.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You summed it up perfectly. If a chick cancels (last minute or not) without offering a sincere rescheduling opportunity (specific day), she will not hear from me again unless she reaches out.

OP, read this again.

We all hate last minute cancellations. And we all know that stuff about how she magically got sick an hour prior or had family come in. Yeah, Chad and Tyrone came in and destroyed her pu$$y. Enrique might have hit her up 3 hours later.

Most of us who get flaked on won't get a callback from the flake, usually if one does come it's to reject you completely or put you in a beta role. Mentally you have to move on from a flake because they had a better option or Chad hit her up.

Yeah if a flake happens and she don't call back (1/256 chance she will), you never talk to her again. She's dead to you, and you're dead to her. If she's really attractive, erm...yeah..don't hold your breath. Delete her number, block if you need to.

About Glassguy's response; I'd just leave her on read. But I know he's got options. Alas, I wouldn't respond. The act of not responding is not butthurt. If she reaches out, it's straight inviting over. Or I come by and stretch her vaginal walls. We ain't going out for drinks and dinner or movies. Not until I sexed enough times. If she balks at the invite over, cut her off. She only wants you in a beta role if she does that and you're going useless.

After a flake, find a way to level your ass up. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Sure you didn't come in first, but make yourself to where you can come in first.

Case closed.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tries to contact you again after she had cancelled and not rescheduled, this should be the ONLY response if you do feel the need to respond...

"Who's this?"

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
this is a HUGE red flag, if you ignore this and pursue, the situation you will find yourself in after this moment will not have your best interest in mind.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way a guy responds/reacts determines if he may see that chick again and how she perceives him. When I was literally flooded with Women, I truly did not care if I saw the girl ever again. Even if I truly initially wanted to see her. It wasn't an act but a genuine attitude of abundance. Women have a 6th sense for this and they somehow know if you are a true playboy with other Women or just putting up a front of not caring and this somehow intrigues them if it's genuine.

If a girl canceled on me, even if it wasn't last minute, I would respond with "Ok, no problem hun" or "Ok, no problem. Hit me up when you're free" and then proceed to delete the number. I would have 3 to 5 other Women willing to see/hang out with me.

Either a few days later or week later, I would get a text saying "Heyy" and my genuine response was "Hey, sorry who's this?". I didn't have time to worry about the girl that canceled on me because i was too busy with others. Some of the best "Heyy!" texts were the ones i received while I was literally fvcking another girl.

This is my thoughts EXACTLY.. I had this chick flake the 2nd time on me... With no counter offer.

I simply messaged back with..

Me - That is fine, not a problem :)

I will admit, I was a little butt hurt about it, as it was a sex meet and I wanted to get my did wet.

By completely ignoring her, and going all ghost when she cancels, in my opinion makes you look butt hurt.. Like you are so mad at her & you find it too difficult to reply back.

A simple.. Hey not problem, leaves the door open a little.. Just enough for you to reject her when she contacts again or to ask her straight to your place.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ignore her because that will make you seem butthurt, let her reschedule and if she doesn't you next her
Ignoring her makes you look mad at her and butt hurt.. Which you might actually be.. But she doesn't need to know that shyte lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have other options on the go why would you care enough to "fire back with a vengeance"? I've literally hit up other women to come out after a date has flaked and have genuinely forgotten about the flake within a couple of hours. The most I'd say you should bother doing is, if your flake is following you on instagram, put a story up of you having fun with another girl on the same night. That's pretty funny. But getting into a potracted row with a woman who flaked is a waste of energy. You aren't going to stop that type of behaviour. Next her and move on if she doesn't have a good excuse. Literally a waste of energy to try to teach her a lesson imo.

I simply message back with.. OK That's fine, no worries

Ignoring her or going into a rage implies button hurt.. Which you probably are.. But why show that side to her

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who believes ignoring her is the best response?

Don't you think a simple, that's OK, no problem is the better option?

Over just ignoring her text.

I chose the second option, because she works at my company, so I am bound to see her at some point.. So deleting her forever isn't even an option.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Glass guy would you respond back with something on a last minute flake? Or would you simply delete and ignore

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who believes ignoring her is the best response?

Don't you think a simple, that's OK, no problem is the better option?

Over just ignoring her text.

I chose the second option, because she works at my company, so I am bound to see her at some point.. So deleting her forever isn't even an option.
Yep... just tell her it's not a problem, tell her to get back to you if she wants to reschedule, then forget about her.

The last part is the most important, don't let something like this dominate your mind... don't over think it. Women that are really attracted to you will not cancel without reason unless there is something wrong with her, or she just isn't interested. Don't waste time on game playing crazy chicks or ones that don't want you. If it helps just imagine she is a fat nagging b1tch, with bad breath that can't clean her @ss properly.

Another thing... don't walk away from her as some pathetic PUA 'trick' to get her to think about you.... trust me... if she isn't attracted to you she isn't going to be thinking about you, she will be glad you took the hint and the best you will get from her is that she will respect you.

Look... chicks today, especially hot chicks are spoiled for choice, she can get attention as easy as posting some stupid picture on Instagram saying "I'm bored" and she will have a dozen dudes hitting on her. If she is hot, her entire life she has been told she is great for doing nothing but looking good. Why in the fvck does any dude think that she cares if she cancelled on him? She will always have 2 or 3 plans for whatever evening you have planned... she typically spends her hours before your date figuring out what plans she will cancel.

Calling her out for this it a stupid waste of time, because while you are sulking at home, she's out doing something else, likely with another pathetic dude fawning over her telling her she is great.... your opinion means nothing.

If you don't get this or disagree... keep re-reading this post until it sinks in.