Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How has learning game (whether red pill theory or PUA tactics or anything else) helped you?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Can easily be proven IRL. You sound like Richard the Frog, it's like if you can't comprehend it then it must be sh1t lol
Yeah, you wouldn't know much about having a personality, just ignore that part :p
I actually clicked on one of his videos that he obsesses over, and then youtube recommended all of this lame sh!t like the eggman for a few days.

Very annoying.
The usual personal attacks because you can't prove your points for sh*t lol.

You obviously can't comprehend the video I posted either or this conversation would be over.

Here are some great quotes from the video. Some of my favorites and it applies to you:

"The blue pill is blissful ignorance. Blue pill thinking is naively trying to the best in mankind, circumstances and forces. The red pill is hard to deal with. Is usually offensive, and is often taboo. The red pill makes people confrontational, upset and evokes denial."

And looking at my last few threads.. the video is right yet again lol.

No blue pill jackass on this forum can dispute my videos. Will keep posting them until someone can.

If people really want to understand the world they live in, they will stop flaming people, cut the crap and have a real discussion.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The usual personal attacks because you can't prove your points for sh*t lol.
It's not a personal attack, you yourself imply if not outright claim that personality isn't really important and that it's all about LMS whilst posting on here without any particularly good display of personality

So how can you know the effect personality has on girls if that's not how you primarily try to get them?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a personal attack, you yourself imply if not outright claim that personality isn't really important and that it's all about LMS whilst posting on here without any particularly good display of personality

So how can you know the effect personality has on girls if that's not how you primarily try to get them?
What I'm trying to say is STAY ON TOPIC or p!ss off.

How is that for "personality"?

LOL.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is STAY ON TOPIC or p!ss off.

How is that for "personality"?

LOL.
1. It's my topic

2. You aren't really on topic lol

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I owe all the great sex and relationships over the last ten years to game. While my looks and finances have improved, I'm only average in both. Game taught me my own value, how to act and how to seduce women that are beyond what I thought possible. It also taught me that endless sex is not what I want from life and that with strong frame and good screening, you can find women worth keeping around. I owe a lot to this site and game in general. Can recommend.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You sound upset and in denial. Beta bucks blue pill confirmed.

This is not even red pill, this is black pill incel sh1t. You're a fake.
More personal attacks because you can't prove your points for sh*t lol.

Keep it up guys. Just proves my point for me.

LOL.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What most of you are talking about is not "game".

Self confidence is not "game".
Basic social skills are not "game".
Sexual experience is not "game".
An attractive personality (if its real) is not "game".
Flirting (when its authentic) is not "game".
Social intelligence is not "game".

"Game" is PUA voodoo. A fraudulent personality. Canned behavior.

How has learning "game" helped me in life? It showed me how important SMV is lol.

How has red pill theory helped me in life? Red pill is not a theory. Understanding women better helps your social intelligence around them.
Game is everything you state is not game.