Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How has learning game (whether red pill theory or PUA tactics or anything else) helped you?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been a lot of anti-game hysteria here lately so i figured that it would be a great time to make a thread about the other side of the coin,

So guys, lets talk about how game could've helped you in the past, or has actually helped you get a girl.

Tell some stories of times when it wasn't just your LMS that got you the girl or wasn't more LMS that you needed.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I learned game, I couldn't find myself a woman to save my life. Now I've lost count with how many I've been with.

It's all "inner game" that you need to work on. When you do that, it becomes a natural part of your personality. My GF tells me that I have a "naturally flirty" personality. She has no clue how hard I worked on myself to get that.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost fear of rejection
I talk to all women, mostly those "above my HB level"
Consider women all the same aka obtainable
Live the present moment
Rejection is better than regret

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first came here i knew a little about how the female mind operates but nothing compared what i do now

at that point i still believed in treating women "respectfully" and "dating"

i used to get star struck by every hot chick i met , these days i don't because i know what women are capable of , i know what women find attractive in men and i know women are mostly crazy and completely unlogical

i also know a lot of them rely extremely heavily on makeup or other physical enhancements to make themselves look "beautiful"

beauty is a billion pound industry and every chick you meet is a part of it and i can guarantee the girl you go to bed with won't be the same one you wake up too

so once you see through all the razzle dazzle ,the boobs and the A$$ and the legs it becomes a lot easier to elevate yourself above they're so called "value"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of people on the planet. Woman want to get f***** they are designed that way. In my thirties I was in a sharehouse had an average job and a crappy car had money in the bank but no girl would have known that. That was the decade I slept with the most number of woman in my life. Is the numbers game just keep your numbers up at don't f*** it up too bad and the natural horniness and randomness of women will see u right. Just for God's sake know the difference between pump and dump material and chicks who are ltr worthy. Unmanaged women will ruin your life.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel more beaten down and hopeless about women than younger me did

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
less screwups in talking to interested women (a doubletake/smile)
more bold responses
kino as fast as possible (light touch on the back of the upper arm, small of the back)
boyfriend or husband mentioned, act like you dont hear it, continue on
tell her your attracted, compliment her, but no need for pedestal or gush how beautifil she is
call her out on bitchy behavior

ive always been a situationational flirter, these have helped up that game 60% and the results show

be bold, be sure = confidence, this is the #1 turn on or compliment I hear from women

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays i think this quote is a great description of the process of learning game:

"So that's how it works. You plod along, putting one foot before the other, look up, and suddenly, there you are. Right where you wanted to be all along."

Reaction score
when i first came here i knew a little about how the female mind operates but nothing compared what i do now

at that point i still believed in treating women "respectfully" and "dating"

i used to get star struck by every hot chick i met , these days i don't because i know what women are capable of , i know what women find attractive in men and i know women are mostly crazy and completely unlogical

i also know a lot of them rely extremely heavily on makeup or other physical enhancements to make themselves look "beautiful"

beauty is a billion pound industry and every chick you meet is a part of it and i can guarantee the girl you go to bed with won't be the same one you wake up too

so once you see through all the razzle dazzle ,the boobs and the A$$ and the legs it becomes a lot easier to elevate yourself above they're so called "value"
What do they find attractive in males?

After you look past the boobs and a$$, what's left? What else is attractive about them? Aside from that, their personality usually sucks because it's based around tricking and manipulating people. Their entire gender is basically a big con artist.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF tells me that I have a "naturally flirty" personality. She has no clue how hard I worked on myself to get that.
Took a very long time to get this, lots of practice.
One of the reasons I came to this forum is I wanted to build a more flirtatious personality. Unfortunately, most of the material is about being more aloof, being a challenge, negs, "bad boy takeaways", and that sort of thing - creating distance. Which is not something I need help with. It's a struggle for me to find the right balance anyway, since I want to flirt a bit, but not be over the line, since I have a girlfriend. There's a question of what is appropriate.

Could you guys describe what makes your personality, or more specifically your behavior, "flirty"? Do you use a lot of kino? Do you give a lot of compliments? A lot of suggestive remarks? Is it purely sexual, or do you try to create what some PUAs call a "bubble of love"?

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
There's been a lot of anti-game hysteria here lately so i figured that it would be a great time to make a thread about the other side of the coin,

So guys, lets talk about how game could've helped you in the past, or has actually helped you get a girl.

Tell some stories of times when it wasn't just your LMS that got you the girl or wasn't more LMS that you needed.
Smh OP, smh.

You are 20, with work to do on yourself, living in NYC. With that huge amount of YOUTH and that huge city life........you decide that it's better on a Friday night to be on The Manosphere anonymously talking about "game", rather than out there taking up as many adventures you can for your age.

To answer your question from the perspective of a grown man, GAME is bullshyt if we are discussing it from the PUA's traditional definition of it, which is:.....purely the use of secret, pseudo, conversational "tactics" that are supposed to push a woman's buttons. So if you say X, she gets horny or something. If you "elicit her values" she gets horny or something.

That's bullshyt.

What you DO need are basic and advanced social skills. You need to know how to carry on a conversation, make a chick laugh, be interesting during the conversation, make good eye contact, and through the conversation be able to "slideee in" some good kino.

I don't call this GAME, I call this having good social skills. Now others might be referring to this as GAME, but in my opinion GAME is more aligned with the cartoon shyt from the PUA handbooks.

In addition, if you do not have your looks up to a particular standard, many chicks won't let you in the door to even display your social skills. What I have always preached is to fix your looks, finances, and personality/social skills.....that would make you ATTRACTIVE.......then you go out and meet 20 women, get 12 numbers, get 6 dates, fvck 3 of them, and either continuing fvcking the 3 or get into a relationship with 1.

That's it. There's nothing else to this. For short term dating with women, that market is BOOMING. If you fix yourself to where you are ATTRACTIVE, you can rotate a number of chicks if you want. Or, you can do the long term aspects, but note, the long term dating market is in a DEPRESSION right now due to various issues (including fvcked up Family Court laws) that are making long term relationships not worthwhile.

That's it. There's nothing else to this. Now log off and go out there dude.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the most manic depressive, admitted BPD on the forum.
You guys nit-pick at bullshyt. I've proven through pics I'm who I say I am......if you want to nit-pick at random discussions on here when I made some random comments, go right ahead. That does nothing honestly.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taught me how to be a man. And not just any man, but the man that I’ve always wanted to be. The type that I looked up to and had traits that I wished I had as a kid. I have those traits now. I developed them myself in my own unique way. Almost got into a fight with a customer today because I didn’t want to take his **** and didn’t believe his bs. I still diffused the situation but let him know that I wasn’t taking his crap. It’s something small or dumb to some of you, but little me would have looked at the me today that did that and wished he had the strength and personality traits that would ALLOW him to do something like that. When I was younger, I would NEVER have been able to comprehend that I could be anything even remotely close to what I am today. But I’ve improved astronomically. I feel like I’ve lived a lifetime since then. It’s unreal tbh because I feel like I now no longer share any similarity to who I used to be. Maybe that’s why it feels like it’s been so long though. There’s actually one thing that’s similar but not in the same way anymore, and it’s a place that I don’t even go to anymore. So I’m honestly a whole new person from who I was. People who haven’t seen me in a few years either don’t recognize me or are in complete shock. One kid I knew from middle school actually jumped when I shook his hand. It took him a minute to realize who I was and I told him I had to go. When I looked back before I walked out the door, he was just standing there staring at me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 7yrs of pickup, its just not an issue or much of an afterthought. Don't get it twisted. I am not saying, there is nothing more to learn or game cannot get better. For instance, the questions I asked myself like, "what do I say?" do not even enter my mind since, it has not relevance or bearing on the end result. Furthermore, game is essentially a numbers game, spamming cold approach EVERYWHERE 24/7 7days a week.

Women who say have a bf or are married do not mention it if THEY HAVE HIGH INTEREST LEVEL. SRS!

It becomes repetitive with women; the patterns and sequences of events. When to push, when to pull, and more importantly, when to next her and ghost. I basically will see a woman 3x. If its not sexual, I lose her number, and go get more babes. I picked up a IG today randomly from a girl working. This is the sort of sets I pursue and even then, many a times, the women are in LTRs or are dating someone. Its just par for the course of female nature and hypergamy which has no end. Its when SMV craters or has nearly expired that epiphany kicks off.

With that said, its not rocket science, and much of this stuff is pretty simple. 99% of pickup is nonsense. Half truths, pop psychology, and junk science. Much of it is marketing and a means to an end; acquire your resources.

Lets say you approach 100 women. The average would be that 1/3 1/3 1/3 Pending where you are on the dominance hierarchy. A third rejects, a third fence sits, a third you acquire digits. You pull from that third. Again, a third of those digits can ghost, flake, etc. others will date, just cause. You will hookup in that portion. If you are a bottom feeder on the hierarchy, you could approach 100 and get none or go 10/10 if you are say higher on the hierarchy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Aside from that, their personality usually sucks because it's based around tricking and manipulating people. Their entire gender is basically a big con artist.
Women does it to survive, that's their default mode, you can't blame them for it. Just recognise it and acknowledge it as their prime objective.

From there you can frame your thoughts to suit the dynamics and thus come out tops.

Personally I find it highly amusing when women uses manipulation to get to me.

Reaction score
Women does it to survive, that's their default mode, you can't blame them for it. Just recognise it and acknowledge it as their prime objective.

From there you can frame your thoughts to suit the dynamics and thus come out tops.

Personally I find it highly amusing when women uses manipulation to get to me.
Yes I CAN blame them for it.

How exactly can I come out on top in that situation? If I don't give them what they want (usually money), someone else will. So they don't even need me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I CAN blame them for it.

How exactly can I come out on top in that situation? If I don't give them what they want (usually money), someone else will. So they don't even need me.
If you can't adjust your frame then that leaves you only women who thinks and act like a man.

The she-man will understand you.

Reaction score
If you can't adjust your frame then that leaves you only women who thinks and act like a man.

The she-man will understand you.
Lol.

Okay... So how do I adjust my frame so that this benefits me, and I'm not just pouring money out of my bank account? And if I am... At least I'm getting a good amount of sex in return?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well it's helped me a lot... I take my time replying to messages and stuff now.. and them s.h.i.t. tests I just bust through with ease