SIXPAKGQ
Don Juan
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Would you rather them say 'sup wuss bag'? LOL There are probably a bunch of guys our there who wish they could be referred to as a 'player'. Chill bro, it's all good...Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
ive had guys tell me "sup player" etc......front of ladies and when i am alone. i dont like that s**t.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Sure they do. How the fuck do you think they go to when they're horny?Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
Again a prime example of momma's boy AFC style brainwashing...Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
HAHA, wait a minute. The guys drag YOU off? Wow man, that is a sight to see. If a guy tries to drag you off, tell him "hands off, I'll talk to you later man."Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.