SIXPAKGQ
Don Juan
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Would you rather them say 'sup wuss bag'? LOL There are probably a bunch of guys our there who wish they could be referred to as a 'player'. Chill bro, it's all good...Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
ive had guys tell me "sup player" etc......front of ladies and when i am alone. i dont like that s**t.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Sure they do. How the fuck do you think they go to when they're horny?Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
Again a prime example of momma's boy AFC style brainwashing...Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
HAHA, wait a minute. The guys drag YOU off? Wow man, that is a sight to see. If a guy tries to drag you off, tell him "hands off, I'll talk to you later man."Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.