"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How Do I Overcome the Haters?

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Ignore them. If a friend comes up to you, and interrupts you while you're talking to the girl, keep looking her directly in the eyes (do not notice your friend at all), smile at her, and say "I don't even know this guy". By then your friend should be embarassed and tooled enough to take the hint and leave you alone. If not, stop bringing him along.
 

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
...

i use to do that. i think thats rude. i want to atleast say hi....and i don't think women like that either, it brings some kind of desperation in the guy....
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
tell you what. next time a friend c0ckblocks you, field test this, and post your results here. i've had nothing but success with this method.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
30
yea well im sorry to inform you all, but i myself have a PHD...

(a pretty huge dik)
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: ...

Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
ive had guys tell me "sup player" etc......front of ladies and when i am alone. i dont like that s**t.
Would you rather them say 'sup wuss bag'? LOL There are probably a bunch of guys our there who wish they could be referred to as a 'player'. Chill bro, it's all good...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Re: biker

Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
Sure they do. How the fuck do you think they go to when they're horny?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Re: biker

Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
Again a prime example of momma's boy AFC style brainwashing...

Women pretend that they don't like players to avoid being labeled a slut.


And no, it's not a bad thing to be screwing 50 woman a week. In fact, it's quite healthy and somewhat relaxing. You should try it some time.
 

Reflex

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
HAHA, wait a minute. The guys drag YOU off? Wow man, that is a sight to see. If a guy tries to drag you off, tell him "hands off, I'll talk to you later man."
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top