SIXPAKGQ
Don Juan
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Would you rather them say 'sup wuss bag'? LOL There are probably a bunch of guys our there who wish they could be referred to as a 'player'. Chill bro, it's all good...Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
ive had guys tell me "sup player" etc......front of ladies and when i am alone. i dont like that s**t.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sure they do. How the fuck do you think they go to when they're horny?Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
Again a prime example of momma's boy AFC style brainwashing...Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
i do not want to get labelled a player. nor i want to become one. also women don't like that either.
HAHA, wait a minute. The guys drag YOU off? Wow man, that is a sight to see. If a guy tries to drag you off, tell him "hands off, I'll talk to you later man."Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
As soon as I am having fun with the ladies. It seems like I am constantly being dragged away by the guys somehow meaning they don't like what they see in me. How can I overcome that?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.