Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOW DO I DEAL WITH FEMINIST, RELIGIOUS, MANIPULATIVE,EMOTIONALLY WRECKED MOTHER ?

NIKULUS

Reaction score
let's start the tale , My dad is Asian and My mother black . ' Dark ' despite being fair at birth i am dark too - because she made me ? how by using oil and tanning me all these years , for that i had to face racism growing up in Asian society and developing an inferiority complex - that's a another tale here starts the real tale
My dad is a Rake , Alpha , Is a Cop ,fit , handsome and all the qualities a male desires ,well respected and desired by woman .
However he is a beta when it comes to relationship , As my mother's SMV started decreasing and My dad's SMV started increasing like Most female she started ' bitching off ' i admit it , she was very insecure and now as a child growing up i had to call strangers not because i wanted to because i was forced to call every female contanct on dad's cell phone due to her , i had to tag with her and go all around the city to find him , we had frequent skirmishes and not to mention he started drinking and gambling ,as a child growing up i could see her frequently suspecting of having an affair with his co workers , He didn't have any affairs but as guy get's neglected both emotionally and sexually he started having real affairs for now . that's how most of my life went by tagging with my mother . My dad is real ***** whipped by another woman now ,
i just don't know why doesn't he gets a divorce - if i had been him i would have , but in both my parent's relationship i couldn't see anything it's just blank .
so now my beta dad spends his riches and fortunes on this another woman Cleopatra for sure , for that we had to pay up his debt and my mom ? piles more to this debt she visits all those black magic ( get your love back ) , watches all get your husband back videos on you tube and you know man all those stuff she spent more then my dad does on this another woman . Now she have associated with this feminist group in the neighborhood , My dad he doesn't stay home ( they aren't divorced ) but he ( i know ) keeps himself away from us on the pretext of work . he has lost his cool . she has lost his cool.
Now i got to bear her possessiveness and all that what a jealous wife does .
you know FEMINIST TRYING to tame male down and stuff it's really extreme my brothers - it's like i'm her husband now .
from checking my phone while sleeping to everything , i can't even maintain my own privacy now .
The problem got so serious that on the day of the prom she was stalking me .She is a flat blob , turkey neck and uses social media 24x7
discouraging me from hitting gym and all that you are not good stuff she feeds me , i just don't eat it but my brother does .
he is small and i wanted to bring him up as a man ,but whenever i try him to teach to question the authority of mother , he doesn't listen ,he says " what mom says is right " i worked diligently and I finally got scholarship to study aboard , however she wants me to work and study as well as to send money back home , Both my parents wants me to slave up to pay their debts of their own misdoings , wasteful both are and prodigal both, they don't take me as a Son but as a slave to pay their bills .
so what should i do ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man In your life. You can send dad here. That bytch will ruin him. Be on your purpose. People learn best NY example.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them they failed as parents to raise you and that you had to raise yourself. Then gtfo of dodge and bail on them. You don’t have to pay any of their debts if they’re being irresponsible af. But you gotta make it on your own now.

Another thing. Be angry. Like REALLY, REALLY angry. And be that way all the time. To the point where it’s really noticeable and that they both feel that something is wrong. And I don’t mean like grumpy and had a bad day kind of wrong, I mean that they need to feel like there’s something genuinely wrong with life. THAT’S the kind of anger you have to have. Nobody ****s with someone like that. You’ll be leaving soon anyway. Pretty much to the point of hatred. Just be sure to guide that type of negative energy in a positive direction like say at the gym or in your studies. But the main reason why I say to be like that is because no one wants their kids to hate them. I know that because I used to be really angry a long time ago, and I would say things to my parents that would shake our family. That’s when they began to respect my boundaries. I calmed down afterwards though. Once we moved, I got extremely angry again to the point where I would I directly curse them out and we would almost start to physically fight. But they know I’m stronger than them so they never did. Eventually they just learned to respect my boundaries and just more less let me be. That was 3 years ago.

Being angry isn’t good, but there were times where it made me say things that almost made my parents cry. It cracked our family at the time. I’m not proud of it, but it was a necessary evil that I had to do. I had to get them to feel that there is something wrong. And Id always say sorry after the fact too. But only once I felt like they’d learned their lesson. I had to be that way in order to survive. And I think you do too.

Yes you will fight with your parents more. But bring out the problems that your family has right to the forefront. Right now I don’t really have a family, it’s pretty much destroyed. Not because of me or my siblings, but because my parents as PEOPLE are screwed up in the head and they don’t want to listen to someone younger than them about how what they’re doing wrong. It’s actually manifested in my siblings in a really bad way. But I do things to stop everyone from being at each others’ throats and make us all a lot more open with each other. And for once I got my dad to actually understand the problems he’s caused with my brother. I had to tell him that I had to “save my brother. You don’t understand, we almost lost him today, we almost lost him. I almost lost my brother! You almost lost your son Dad, you almost lost your son”. He couldn’t look me in the eye, and had to fight back his tears to the point where you could see the muscles on his face contorting and the veins on his neck pop out. No parent wants to lose their sons, especially a father. You’re going to have to get them to feel really bad. I only said anger because that’s a very overt negative emotion that they will notice no matter what. But it doesn’t have to be that. You just gotta get them to feel that their family is being destroyed, that their kids aren’t gonna make it, and that they are the only ones to blame.

If you can’t get them to understand, do everything in your power to leave. Study abroad, and don’t send them ****. Your mom doesn’t own you and neither does your dad, and you didn’t ask them to bring you into this world. You gotta take any and all opportunities to get out. Be your own man and do whatever the **** you want to do until then. Don’t let your mom invade on your privacy. If you get into arguments about it, stand your damn ground. Don’t be afraid to fight back, even if it gets physical. Do whatever the **** to want to do. **** will be rough for a few weeks, and it’ll get worse up until that point. But eventually she will start to respect you for putting her in her place. Mothers will sometimes get an Oedipus complex over their sons. It’s ****ing weird and gross, but it happens. Don’t let them affect you. This is also another reason why I said to get angry. Anger makes you not give a ****.

Anyway, this is really chippy and jumps around a lot, but hopefully you can make use of it. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do atm so I can’t fully encompass what I mean by all of this. But hopefully you can still make sense of it. Peace brother.