GoldenArrow
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2019
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 26
- Age
- 40
I find that women are generally platonic on first dates and expect the guy to initiate everything and she can choose to reject, or proceed and play along.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Spray them with diarrhea of loveSpray on pheromones.
You are joking. I googled search and there is no such pheromone with that name.Spray them with diarrhea of love
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Not exactly correct.I find that women are generally platonic on first dates and expect the guy to initiate everything and she can choose to reject, or proceed and play along.
That's accurate, but I wouldn't say it's easy, unless you have a proclivity for it. If not, that could take quite a bit of work, creativity, and self improvement.Oh and if u r wondering how to be invited out by women, it's easy, be high valued and have a social presence with influence.
Then you are not very good on first dates. I'd bet you are boring them to death.I find that women are generally platonic on first dates and expect the guy to initiate everything and she can choose to reject, or proceed and play along.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?How can a guy get a woman to flirt with him?
Wouldn't that be more enduring then learning how to be more supplicating as the day goes by - chasing girls does exactly that.That's accurate, but I wouldn't say it's easy, unless you have a proclivity for it. If not, that could take quite a bit of work, creativity, and self improvement.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.