Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting women.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting girls is something a chump would do. Alpha males would hit girls.

I am a man. Forget Beta AND Alpha chumps.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a police or medical report, never be quick to believe. Trust me.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
You should never hit a woman. They are very weak compared to us.

But that "How can she slap" video made me rage. All those whiteknights ganging up on him was ridiculous. All he did was slap her back- she wasn't knocked out or anything. But at the same time if a girl slapped me I'd probably just grab her arm or yell at her. Last time I was slapped by a girl was in middle school and I just stood there and took it because it didn't even hurt :)

Here is a good example of a "justified" white knight. This football player knocks out a girl (all caught on camera) and a UFC fighter that happened to be there goes over and knocks him out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JpeKKBScA&has_verified=1
justified? UFC fighter assaults a fat ar$ehole? strange morality?
both are khunts imo!
as for hitting women, I wa salways against it, now, after being hit by a woman, if it ever happened again, Id lay the ***** out

P

perseverance

I don't agree with physical violence against any living organism, however if a woman possess great risk to me, I will look to nullify that risk, the same way I would do so to a man who posed great risk to me. I'd look to disarm the woman in anyway possible in order to protect myself.

It's acceptable to use appropriate force against those who pose great risk to your safety, it is not acceptable to use physical violence in any other scenario.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Knowing how the justice system favors women most of the time, don't do it.

Unless of course she's coming after you with a weapon, then yes, you need to do it, as it's in defense of your life!

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been attacked by a wh0re in a bar once. She punched me twice in the face and took a swing at me with her high heel in hand. I couldnt get myself to hurt her so I just gave her a push to the floor and let the bouncers take care of her.

She was your normal sized female. Unless a woman is holding a gun, I fear the judicial system many times more than any fist swinging, knife wielding b!tch. Its sad but its the world we live in.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also must understand that even touching a girl the wrong way can mess your life up. In this female dominated society a girl can just call the cops and you will be in handcuffs without any questions being asked. Even if the girl hit you first and you retaliate then your done for. Especially has a black male! Sometimes we act emotionally but in that situation we need to think logically. It can mess up your future and your pockets!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with not hitting women when it comes to considering the failing and one-sided justice system as it applies to instances of violence between men & women.

I don't agree with that old age feminist bull**** about "never hitting a woman" ever, regardless of provocation. I got news for you, wh0res are not women, they're wh0res and should be treated as such. Only wh0res attack men without provocation.

The old idea about never hitting a woman came from a different time in society. It came from a time when women respected men and played their roles generally well as women. They accepted their perks (only men fought wars, men did all the tough dirty work) and also their responsibilities (putting family first, taking care of their children and husbands). After feminism, women broke that unwritten social contract and decided that they deserve all of men's perks without any of the responsibility that men used to take on.

Now most women want to be treated as adult children. They want to throw temper tantrums and they don't want ANY responsibility. They want THEIR way, ALL the time. Those of you buying into the old age feminism bullsh1t about never hitting a woman are doing nothing more than encouraging this behaviour of ENTITLEMENT and a total lack of RESPECT and RESPONSIBILITY to men that so many women possess today.

Never hit anyone without provocation. That goes for man, woman and child. Avoid any instance of violence if you can. But if a woman comes after you for no reason other than being a wh0re, you have every right as a man to defend yourself and put her in her place.

Considering the justice system, I suggest subduing her and getting witnesses. Press charges, even if all that you have is a small bruise. Do your part to put wh0res in their place. That's what a real man does. If anyone snickers at you for pressing charges against a woman, discount them as feminist manginas, because that is exactly what they are. If the roles were reversed, you would be looked at as SCUM. Why should it be any different for women? Because they have pu$$ies?

Enough of this entitlement and action without responsibility on behalf of women. Don't perpetuate this feminist nonsense to your children.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PrettyBoyAJ said:
You also must understand that even touching a girl the wrong way can mess your life up. In this female dominated society a girl can just call the cops and you will be in handcuffs without any questions being asked. Even if the girl hit you first and you retaliate then your done for. Especially has a black male! Sometimes we act emotionally but in that situation we need to think logically. It can mess up your future and your pockets!
As a fellow black man, I know very well that the justice system favors women. Years ago, it was petting. Now they call it date rape! There are lots of women getting money from "Sexual harassment" cases.

Look at the case where Left Eye burnt down Rison's house. Left Eye only get probation and therapy in a halfway house. If that were reverse, Rison would've got about 10 years in prison dodging penises instead of defensive tackles!

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
While I do hear lots of stories that would back up this claim, my own personal experience would prove that there must be some exceptions which have no explanation.

Case in point - about 10 years ago, while I was serving on active duty, one of the things our commander really pushed on us was civic duty, and each year would invite several organizations to our unit to put on presentations and then the junior enlisted would do volunteer work. Well, it always turned into "volun-told" work because our individual supervisors would put tremendous pressure on us to volunteer our off duty time to the point where we knew we would be treated badly on duty if we didn't volunteer. (I didn't see the point... I already volunteered to be in the all-volunteer military... but I digress...)

Anyways, I was voluntold to be a victim's advocate for the YWCA. Which put me into a great position to have some pretty amazing arguments with some hard core evangelical fem-nazis. The job itself was actually pretty rewarding as I was in a position to assist very real victims of rape and domestic abuse and advise them on the importance of immediately allowing physical evidence to be gathered and pressing charges.

While some of the cases I went on were definitely instances of some girl finally pushed her bf/husband over the edge, and after spending 5 minutes with her I and my partner, a female herself, wanted to smack them too, there were many cases where the victim was truly a victim. In many of these cases, even when the victim pressed charges, they would usually be thrown out on some technicality.

One case stands out above all the others, we got a call to meet the police at a house where a woman had called 911 for help, saying that her boyfriend was attacking her. We beat the police there, and stayed in the car waiting for them. We heard a girl screaming and crying for help, then saw her run out of the front door towards her car. Her boyfriend came out and ran her down, armed with a large kitchen knife. I jumped out of the car, and before he saw me, I had pulled him off of her and had him pinned against the wall of their house. Luckily, he dropped the knife in the process. The guy was small, and I was no wrestler, so he managed to squirm away and started hitting me. Fortunately, while grappling wasn't my thing, boxing was. I punched him squarely in the jaw, and he backed off. He went back in the house, I took the girl and put her in the back seat of our car where my partner was frantically trying tell the 911 operator to tell the cops to get off their asses and get there.

Now, you would think that this guy who had assaulted this girl with a deadly weapon and then punched a social worked who was trying to restrain him would be going away for awhile. When the cops got there, THEY DIDN'T EVEN ARREST HIM. We took the girl to the shelter, she did everything we advised her to do, pressed charges and all that, and it got thrown out on some technicality.

This of course led to an interesting debate with our director who said she wasn't surprised that the male cops took no action to serve justice to a male who attacked a female. I asked her if she was surprised that they didn't even want to serve him justice for attacking me. She had no answer.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex slapped me in the face once for insulting her, slapped her back in the face immediately. I won't hit a woman unprovoked but any creature on this planet that attacks me will get a violent response.

Reaction score
Only two situations I'd hit a woman......

1. As mentioned fearing for safety ie. a knife or

2. If a woman either tries to or successfully kicks me in the balls I will drop her like a hot potato no questions asked.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem today is that women are being taught that it's perfectly acceptable to hit men. They believe it because TV and movies constantly depict it and society supports it.

The thing that most concerns me is all the captain save-a-hos out there and the police. If a women hits you and YOU call the police, guess who gets taken away in handcuffs? More often than not, it's YOU.

If I saw a woman hitting a man and he belted her one, I would aggressively protect him from any captain save-a-ho that came at him. When are we men going to put our foot down and say "enough!"?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Have any of you guys hit a woman? Has anyone you know hit a woman? Under what circumstances?
I've done it, and I have no problem telling this story...

I worked with this girl. Not even close to attractive, but she was a lot of fun to work with. One day, she did this play-slap thing to my face. It wasn't a hard slap, but I didn't like it and I told her not to do it. Unfortunately, she didn't take me seriously. She play-slapped me a couple more times, each time a little harder than the other. Each time I told her that I don't like it.

So one day, we're goofing around and she play-slaps me hard enough to knock my glasses off. Out came the hand an I whacked her across the face. Left a pretty good hand print. She never play-slapped me again, nor did she ever talk to me again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
The thing that most concerns me is all the captain save-a-hos out there and the police. If a women hits you and YOU call the police, guess who gets taken away in handcuffs? More often than not, it's YOU.
Supposedly in domestic disputes, they often want to seperate the combatants by taking one off to jail. So that's the reasoning there. But I agree, it's bullsh!t. They probably figure it's easier to find jail accomodations for a man than a woman. When a woman gets processed, for instance, I think there has to be a female officer present, at least for certain aspects. It's more complicated to deal with a woman than a man, in other words.

Desdinova said:
So one day, we're goofing around and she play-slaps me hard enough to knock my glasses off. Out came the hand an I whacked her across the face. Left a pretty good hand print. She never play-slapped me again, nor did she ever talk to me again.
Sounds like she had it coming. Risky though, since it was at work.
Where I work, if two employees get physical with each other, they pretty much both get fired on the spot. I've seen it happen.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all if you beat a woman you will go to jail and lose much of your assets so avoid at all costs:

disclaimer over.

The western world would be better if men were free to beat their women when they overstepped their bounds....which is pretty much all the time these days I wonder why.

For most of mans 2 million year history he treated his woman as property and beat her when she stepped out of line...

any deviation from this norm leads to societal breakdown.

women are forever children incapable of rational, adult thought..they must never be allowed to rise above the level of men socially or under law.

which leads us to the present day...the strands of western civilization are shredding by the day..men and women are locked at each others throat...the dischord will only increase...a woman must live under the iron rule of her man who must maintain discipline first with words second with force.

of course this will not happen in the forseeable future.

and so society is in a state of decay