Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Sounds like she had it coming. Risky though, since it was at work.
Where I work, if two employees get physical with each other, they pretty much both get fired on the spot. I've seen it happen.
Yeah, the issue went to the head manager. The witnesses stood by me and said that she was doing it repeatedly to me before I finally fired back. If I would've lost my job, it wouldn't have been a big deal. It was a second job for me at a fast food joint.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point is that law is shaped from culture, its the culture of a population that decide if something is allowable or not...see it as "majority decide what minority can do".

Therefore if 50 millions arabs decide that women should shut the fvck up, those 100 feminist living there have to shut the fvck up...you get what I mean right?

If even in boards like this one most of guys believe that "no matter what women are not to be touched" then dont complain if any b1tch can throw rocks at you with no conseguence while you are arrested for a b1tch slap with your left hand on a obnoxious cvnt.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
If even in boards like this one most of guys believe that "no matter what women are not to be touched" then dont complain if any b1tch can throw rocks at you with no conseguence while you are arrested for a b1tch slap with your left hand on a obnoxious cvnt.
this is the truly staggering thing

EVEN ON A BOARD LIKE THIS WHITE KNIGHTING REIGNS SUPREME AND MEN REFUSE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN INTERESTS

I guess this is what happens in a society of single mothers. The weaknesses and tendencies of the women become lionized by the sons, to the sons own detriment.

travel through india, china, etc a woman gets out of line...wanting more money for frivolous things, or throwing a diss against the mans mother...SLAP! 'shut the fvck up and start the laundry'...problem solved....

..women need hard, corporal punishment to be kept in line. secretly they deeply desire it.

..when did western men become such puzzified faggots?

western man is truly destined to be a sexless eunuch.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

EVEN ON A BOARD LIKE THIS WHITE KNIGHTING REIGNS SUPREME AND MEN REFUSE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN INTERESTS

I guess this is what happens in a society of single mothers. The weaknesses and tendencies of the women become lionized by the sons, to the sons own detriment.

travel through india, china, etc a woman gets out of line...wanting more money for frivolous things, or throwing a diss against the mans mother...SLAP! 'shut the fvck up and start the laundry'...problem solved....

..women need hard, corporal punishment to be kept in line. secretly they deeply desire it.

Let me spell it out for you. Ooga booga, mata wata, untalo mekarana.

Stop being so primitive dude, use respect and love instead of fear to run your life. Using fear only yields people waiting to stab your back the first chance they get.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
women are forever children incapable of rational, adult thought..they must never be allowed to rise above the level of men socially or under law.
Well, here in the US, parents are barely allowed to even discipline their children any more. So you certainly can't expect disciplining women to be given the okay.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well, here in the US, parents are barely allowed to even discipline their children any more. So you certainly can't expect disciplining women to be given the okay.
My parents disciplined me when I was wrong and rewarded me when I did great things, and always helped me to do great things. I've seen some kids though, push around their parents and manipulate them into buying them things and acting a certain way. In a way its a lot like a relationship with women. If you don't be the boss she will take the reigns and if the parents don't become the boss of their child, the children will take the reigns so to speak. One of my highschool friends complained that his mom has a 57" SONY 1080p HDTV and that day we went out to PC Richards and his mom bought him a 60" version. Mind blown at that moment.

But I do think that are better ways to discipline a child than constantly hitting them. As for beating women... I'm not sure. My dad never beat my mom although he got into a lot of verbal altercations and it looked like he might so many times..

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
you're absolutely right...

disciplining of children and women go hand in hand. Women are children for their entire lives. Children must learn to abide and respect authority or else we have the decadent 40 year old children of today living with their parents, contributing nothing and forever addicted to their xbox and iphones.

Men must use a heavy hand not to brutalize or to instill fear but to TEACH and AS A LAST RESORT.

that men are mocked in media by both women and children is truly a shameful thing and is not likely to change simply because most men are ok with the status quo and have no desire to lead in any way shape or form.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman hits a man, she should expect retaliation. Call this unPC, but it's what I genuinely think.

Assaulting others is wrong due to unseating dignity and causing physical harm. Why then are women exempt from these rules, or why does a man have less right to dignity and freedom from harm?

I think a lot of women realise modern society is "equality at convenience". The right to be a CEO or not have kids is OK, but not when their female interests are at stake. Human beings are self-interested, granted, but if we value a free/equal society (most Westerners do, I guess it's our basic modern principle) then it cannot be pick and mix candy shop equality.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like ilikecharlene's post and therefore toss a green dot (+1) into his coffers for making good sense.

"Unseating dignity"... Great phrasing there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I've never hit a chick. My last ex was pissed at me for issues of her own and out of nowhere slapped me across the face when we were alone full swing. I told her that was the first and last time that would happen. A year later she went berserk and started punching me because she thought I was making fun of her brother being gay when I was actually standing up for him. (She was drunk.) No excuse. I took her home and never looked back. No calls, no texts, no email. She tried to email contact me which I never even read. Just deleted. No time for that nonsense. I don't care who the person is. (And this chick was a social worker. Go figure. I'm convinced most social workers take those jobs to hide from their own problems while 'helping' others.)

These days. Even if you DEFEND yourself from a chick in a possible life threatening situation. You will wind up getting arrested and she can make up crap about you abusing her. "Mentally" "Physically" "Emotionally" whatever even if totally fabricated. Beta society and the media, judges, and system itself love to promote themselves 'helping' the 'poor' women regardless of the actual truth or FACTUAL REALITY.

I see a single sign of possible issues like that and I'm OUT. No questions or explanations needed. Peace out. Let the next man deal with that crap or beat the brakes off the chick.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how you look at it, women shouldnt be hitting men. If she believes in equality, she cant be hitting a man. Because we are equal. You dont see women hitting other women on the street just because. Same with men; how many men you see waking up in the morning and saying: "Ah! It is a good day to smack some men!" Why not? Because of respect, women respect other women, and men respect other men always to some degree.

Now, what if they dont believe in equality? They have to respect men either way. Because most of the time men are bigger and stronger. How many small animals are known to attack bigger ones head to head? They cant be thinking women are stronger physically, they have less mass.

So the problem is respect, each and every day, it is getting taken away from us in every moment.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Love's Orphan said:
No matter how you look at it, women shouldnt be hitting men. If she believes in equality, she cant be hitting a man. Because we are equal. You dont see women hitting other women on the street just because. Same with men; how many men you see waking up in the morning and saying: "Ah! It is a good day to smack some men!" Why not? Because of respect, women respect other women, and men respect other men always to some degree.

Now, what if they dont believe in equality? They have to respect men either way. Because most of the time men are bigger and stronger. How many small animals are known to attack bigger ones head to head? They cant be thinking women are stronger physically, they have less mass.

So the problem is respect, each and every day, it is getting taken away from us in every moment.
Take a look at numerous Youtube videos of chick fights. The only thing those types of chicks attract are other lowlifes no matter what race. Sad thing is it's they're put up on youtube for mass entertainment at these oversized clown shoes expense.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen many of those fights on youtube, no more than 10 in real life. Hence when i say "respect to some degree." And of course, there is the guy who really behaves like an *******.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

^This is a boy's mindset, not a man's. Grow up a little bit more and you'll realize that not lowering yourself to beta behavior is not the same thing as allowing yourself to be disrespected. No real man is so threatened by a woman that he needs to get physical with her even if she is being a crazy b!tch. And I'm calling out anyone on this forum that thinks they're a man that disagrees. All of this "slapping women for stepping out of line" bullsh!t is nothing but residual AFC insecurity. It's a sign of someone who is still trying to prove something to themselves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
^This is a boy's mindset, not a man's. Grow up a little bit more and you'll realize that not lowering yourself to beta behavior is not the same thing as allowing yourself to be disrespected. No real man is so threatened by a woman that he needs to get physical with her even if she is being a crazy b!tch. And I'm calling out anyone on this forum that thinks they're a man that disagrees. All of this "slapping women for stepping out of line" bullsh!t is nothing but residual AFC insecurity. It's a sign of someone who is still trying to prove something to themselves.
Ok unknown fat woman asks you to buy her a drink at the club, you politely refuse and right after her entitled oversize ego suggests her to "retaliate" for such offence by spilling a drink on you and leave laughting.

Now mr "real man" whats the plan?
If that was the case the cvnt would find a buble gum on her hair on the dance floor,but Im only a boy with insecurities according to your standard, Im sure you're cool enough to keep ur mouth shut and let it go.
And Im sure the two different reaction would probably educate the cvnt in two different directions, then people complain while women behave as cvnts just because they have a pvssy.

All I see in your post is non sense supported by shaming guys who stand their ground calling them insecure boys, your post is good enough to get upvoted on cosmopolitan online.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Ok unknown fat woman asks you to buy her a drink at the club, you politely refuse and right after her entitled oversize ego suggests her to "retaliate" for such offence by spilling a drink on you and leave laughting.

Now mr "real man" whats the plan?
If that was the case the cvnt would find a buble gum on her hair on the dance floor,but Im only a boy with insecurities according to your standard, Im sure you're cool enough to keep ur mouth shut and let it go.
And Im sure the two different reaction would probably educate the cvnt in two different directions, then people complain while women behave as cvnts just because they have a pvssy.

All I see in your post is non sense supported by shaming guys who stand their ground calling them insecure boys, your post is good enough to get upvoted on cosmopolitan online.
You need to change your framing, dude. You're still WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too reactionary if you're going to let something like that ruin your night. Some of the RSD guys have stories about getting puked on and still owning it. Here's the thing. A real man is adaptable. He's resourceful. When you're in the right headspace, you won't have to think about what to do in a situation like that. It will just naturally come to you in the moment. For instance, in that scenario you could easily use that incident to open another girl standing right next to you that saw the whole thing. Turn to her in shock and say, "Did you just see that? What the fück?" and then, boom, immediately you guys are laughing about it. And that's just one of countless examples. Like I said, when you're in the right headspace, they'll come to you on the fly and you'll know exactly what to do without thinking about it. That's how a natural operates.

You need to understand that you will NEVER be good at this if you continue to walk around with an angry chip on your shoulder. You have to learn to not take life so seriously. I can feel the hostility and defensiveness radiating off your post here. You've got to get rid of that sh!t. It's a big part of what's holding you back.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
You need to change your framing, dude. You're still WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too reactionary if you're going to let something like that ruin your night. Some of the RSD guys have stories about getting puked on and still owning it. Here's the thing. A real man is adaptable. He's resourceful. When you're in the right headspace, you won't have to think about what to do in a situation like that. It will just naturally come to you in the moment.

You need to understand that you will NEVER be good at this if you continue to walk around with an angry chip on your shoulder. You have to learn to not take life so seriously. I can feel the hostility and defensiveness radiating off your post here. You've got to get rid of that sh!t. It's a big part of what's holding you back.
Its not a matter of anger, if it was a man doing all that stuff I would react, the fact that she is a woman doesnt change anything, being physically weaker is not an excuse to behave like a mentally challenged or a bratty kid.

It changes only for half-men trying to "playing it cool" instead of playing it right, you can rationalize the way you want yet people who think like you its what is fueling the "women untouchablity" no matter what.
And your shaming is the preferred tools of manginas in general btw, read your own posts.

You're part of the problem mate, and with you all the others enforcing PC rules going against their own interest in this thread, and make sure you get a nice ho once she is done on the c0ck carousel, as Im sure you agree a real man is not insecure to care about a woman past ;)

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Its not a matter of anger, if it was a man doing all that stuff I would react, the fact that she is a woman doesnt change anything, being physically weaker is not an excuse to behave like a mentally challenged or a bratty kid.

It changes only for half-men trying to "playing it cool" instead of playing it right, you can rationalize the way you want yet people who think like you its what is fueling the "women untouchablity" no matter what.
And your shaming is the preferred tools of manginas in general btw, read your own posts.

You're part of the problem mate, and with you all the others enforcing PC rules going against their own interest in this thread, and make sure you get a nice ho once she is done on the c0ck carousel, as Im sure you agree a real man is not insecure to care about a woman past ;)
You're being a chode here, and you don't even see it. You're still so worried about how you look to other people that you have this need to retaliate for anything that you perceive as a slight against you. That's your ego talking. That sh!t's going to trip you up in a number of ways if you don't learn to put it in check. Not just with women but with life in general.

Go back and read what I edited into my last post. It came to me after I posted it. If that doesn't change your perspective then I can't help you. And I'm not even interested in trying.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
You're being a chode here, and you don't even see it. You're still so worried about how you look to other people that you have this need to retaliate for anything that you perceive as a slight against you. That's your ego talking. That sh!t's going to trip you up in a number of ways if you don't learn to put it in check. Not just with women but with life in general.

Go back and read what I edited into my last post. It came to me after I posted it. If that doesn't change your perspective then I can't help you. And I'm not even interested in trying.
You talk and reason like a woman, I hope at least you dont drive as such.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
You talk and reason like a woman, I hope at least you dont drive as such.
Okay, I'm done with you. I was only trying to help out a young pup. Enjoy your hand lotion and porn. Peace, kid.