Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting women.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently found out that my now daughter in law's husband smacked her, breaking her nose and fracturing her jaw after an altercation a few years ago. This was well before I met Mrs.5string. But it just p!sses me off that he did that. Frankly, I don't care for either one of them, especially the husband. Daughter in law is still with him. Go figure.

Have any of you guys hit a woman? Has anyone you know hit a woman? Under what circumstances?

I have never hit a chick and have no intention of doing that. Heck, I just grab em' by the ears. Doesn't hurt em' as much! :D

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I yoked a girl up before. Like a couple of times. This girl would get under my skin so bad! That's pretty much it. Looking back on it I should have just broke up with her if she could actually make me that mad. What angers you controls you.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.

The only circumstance I can see that being acceptable is if you actually fear for your safety. Like if she's coming at you with a knife of some other weapon and you need to diffuse the situation.

Other than that, I'd never lay my hands on a woman

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
A more chump move is difficult to imagine. A stronger person hitting a weaker person for any reason other than self-defense (per MisterD) simply demonstrates lack of either power or self-control.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
A more chump move is difficult to imagine. A stronger person hitting a weaker person for any reason other than self-defense (per MisterD) simply demonstrates lack of either power or self-control.
I agree with this.
It's an unmanly act.

Not because of "white knighting" or being a "Capt. Save-a-ho", but because like Tictac points out she is a weaker vessel. It would be like punching a child in the face and breaking his or her nose and fracturing his or her jaw. It's a despicable act.

I'm not saying there could never be a case where it was justified though. MisterD gives a possible example.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to violence I treat everyone the same regardless of their chromosomes.

I never start a fight ie. throw the first punch but if someone physically attacks me I would feel no guilt whatsoever in using my assets to defend myself and strike back until the other person is no longer attacking me.

It doesn't matter If they are male or female, black or white. I won't attack first but I WILL attack second.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im against hitting a woman to hurt her for the reason you said, but some b1tches are like a magnets for b1tch-slaps, I use it mostly to remind them that they are far from being untouchable if they pass the limit.

It happened also that I forced girls out of a place despite their attemp to remain, the case of a girl who kept insulting me till I pushed her out of the door and leave her in the garden is a good example.

The fact that they have a pvssy doesnt mean they can behave as a cvnt, and being weaker is not an excuse to provoke people, whats this shaming for someone who stands his ground if provoked from weaker individuals?
I agree that an aggression toward someone weak is a coward act but when you defend yourself you dont choose whos doing violence on you,either physical or psychological.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
MisterD, Tictac, and Zekko nailed it.

If she came at me with a weapon, sure, that's self-defense. Other than that, absolutely not.

Barring self-defense, it's morally wrong to attack anyone (male or female) or anything (like animal) weaker than you. Would you hit a puppy? Of course not. But if a large dog attacked you, you would try to fight back any way possible.

Although I respect WhoDaresWins point about women abusing their "weaker status."

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once: way way back in middle school and the ***** had attacked me first. One hit and she was down on the floor, and so hated by everyone else that I received applause as I walked away. Never hit another one after that.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every fight I have been in is because a guy was getting too rough with a girl. It's the only thing that really riles me up. The most I have done is given a girl a solid shove in the middle of her chest because she went all scratchy crazy eyed agro on me for no good reason. Forgot what pissed her off but I remember it was silly and I just wanted to get her off me.

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I shoved my ex wife pretty hard once.

I had just had surgery on my hips and needed blood thinners injected into my stomach to prevent clotting. She is an RN and decided to administer them daily. She got pissed at me for some random reason that I don't even recall and decided to get revenge on me by shoving the needle further in than it needed to go and then violently twitching it back and forth when it was about an inch into my gut (I also had very little body fat back then as I was active duty Air Force and was my unit's PT Instructor, so I had very little subcutaneous fat to protect me.) Despite being on some heavy drugs for pain, it still stung pretty good and I instinctively shoved her into into a wall so forcefully that she broke through the sheetrock between the studs.

Naturally, she called all her friends and told them that even though I was laid up, I still managed to abuse her.

Whatever... she had it coming. But, I would never make a fist and strike her like I would a man. I would only use any sort of physical means to stop a woman from committing any sort of violence against me, and even then, I would use the minimum amount of force necessary to stop her.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously if she's coming at you with a weapon you do what you need to do in order to protect yourself.

But what if the girl is punching you and kicking you? Is it unmanly to deck her? Or are you supposed to just hold her back?

Here's a case study:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2HhTFQMOEU

Obviously, that guy ended up looking like a royal pvssy because he got way too riled up and then got his ass whupped by that lady's co-host who was trying to play the white knight. But was he justified in slapping the girl back?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to justify breaking a woman's jaw.:down:

However, I will say that in our current obsession with putting people in jail, we do overlook a lot of the other side of domestic violence, which is that it takes two to fight. California says it's domestic violence if you merely yell. There are women who need to get smacked around, because they are just sick in the head. They will do and say anything to get you to hit them. I knew a guy whose then-wife would wait behind a door for him to come walking by, so that she could swing the door and try to hit him with it. Then she'd tell him he wasn't man enough to hit her back. The thing about the domestic violence law is that it does not draw distinctions over provocation. Even if you are taunted, you still have to control yourself. At least you can be assured that she will go find another guy who gives her what she wants, and maybe even at a sick psychological level, what she needs.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hitting a woman is wrong, however, i have yet to see a woman leave a man over it as soon as it happened. it usually goes "my ex boyfriend or ex husband hit me, beat me, etc a bunch of times" and then you find out they dated for years or months later after it happened. usually if i dont like something i dont stick around to endure more of it. thats just me though. weird concept huh?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Obviously if she's coming at you with a weapon you do what you need to do in order to protect yourself.

But what if the girl is punching you and kicking you? Is it unmanly to deck her? Or are you supposed to just hold her back?

Here's a case study:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2HhTFQMOEU

Obviously, that guy ended up looking like a royal pvssy because he got way too riled up and then got his ass whupped by that lady's co-host who was trying to play the white knight. But was he justified in slapping the girl back?
I say the guy in that video was perfectly justified, she attacked him with no right to do so, and he gave an equal, no worse, an equal attack back.

If I was him I would have done exactly the same, and I f I was there I would have been on his side when those ****head afcs ganged up on him.

They really managed to put that woman on a pedestal didn't they.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive slapped some women back before. First, i tell them not to. But some just want to disrespect a man with a second slap. I had a female boss once that used to smack me in the head or push me, until i started returning the favors. I guess if people dont respect you, you gotta take that respect yourself.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never hit a woman. They are very weak compared to us.

But that "How can she slap" video made me rage. All those whiteknights ganging up on him was ridiculous. All he did was slap her back- she wasn't knocked out or anything. But at the same time if a girl slapped me I'd probably just grab her arm or yell at her. Last time I was slapped by a girl was in middle school and I just stood there and took it because it didn't even hurt :)

Here is a good example of a "justified" white knight. This football player knocks out a girl (all caught on camera) and a UFC fighter that happened to be there goes over and knocks him out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JpeKKBScA&has_verified=1

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the chumpish alpha mindset where it's ok to hit women.

I'm from the old school when men were men and didn't hit women. If a woman tried to hit me or come at me with a weapon I'd shove her on her ass and leave. And she'd never see me again.