"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Guess what happens when you ignore a girl you have had relations with

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Girl I screwed about 2 years ago sent me a message wanting to meet up. So I tried to set something up and she ignores me. Then she sends a text asking if I want to get together even if she is unshaved. I ignore. This was about a month ago. Then she sends me this mess.
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
A decapited dump. That says it all right there.
Did not notice that one

A Illiterate bpdlollll
English is not my 1st language and i know better

Delapidated loll
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Umo
One more thing. This is the girl I told to wear a short skirt and no panties on our first date. I fingered her within 5 minutes and was on my way home to f uck in about 15.
Just watch out, she might change her mind.
Thats how things turn into rape allegation.
Crazy biatch
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Why don’t you have an iPhone?
Cause he is smart, doesnt want to pay 3 times as much for 2 year old tech and likes 90% free apps instead of having to pay for everything.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao...what a psycho
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
This is some funny shyt. I would also sleep with one eye open tonight Haha
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Cause he is smart, doesnt want to pay 3 times as much for 2 year old tech and likes 90% free apps instead of having to pay for everything.
That’s a misconception, most apps you would need are free on iPhone, and the apps are better quality, The only iPhone app I pay for is myfitness pal and that’s because I use the premium version to track macronutrients. Yes, Android has more apps but quality over quantity.
The portrait mode on IPhones are phenomenal .. it almost looks like a professional photo shoot.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hahahahaha, WOW! Man this girl is great. I want more from her!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Girl I screwed about 2 years ago sent me a message wanting to meet up. So I tried to set something up and she ignores me. Then she sends a text asking if I want to get together even if she is unshaved. I ignore. This was about a month ago. Then she sends me this mess.
This sort of "hate" texts are actually good.

You can easily turn it into some powerful sex fueled "hate sex"...

She'll ride you and puts in 101% to please you.

She "hates" you because she can't control the feelings you ignited in her.

Keep up the good work!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That’s a misconception, most apps you would need are free on iPhone, and the apps are better quality, The only iPhone app I pay for is myfitness pal and that’s because I use the premium version to track macronutrients. Yes, Android has more apps but quality over quantity.
The portrait mode on IPhones are phenomenal .. it almost looks like a professional photo shoot.
I've got a company issued IPhone and just 2 days ago I bought the latest Huawei phone (thanks to zekko).

I'm still navigating this new phone but I must say so far, it is much better then iPhone.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top