"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #6

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      lifewobluelenses

      Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        39
      • Reaction score
        29
    2. Like

      Dash Riprock

      Master Don Juan From Mile High City, USA
      • Messages
        1,847
      • Reaction score
        3,696
    3. Like

      fanatic22

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        416
      • Reaction score
        329
    4. Like

      Tornado Kai

      New Member 126
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
    5. Like

      17 shots

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,106
      • Reaction score
        1,018
    6. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,789
      • Reaction score
        8,861
  • Loading…
Top