Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guess what happens when you ignore a girl you have had relations with

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can kind of see where @Spaz is going with this. That's a lot of emotional investment on her part. There's levels to this.

1-Girl is attracted to you and gives you compliance
2-Girl is attracted to you but negging you because she thinks you are too high status/you are not making yourself attainable for her
3- Girl is not attracted to you but uses you for validation (friend zone)
4-Girl is not attracted to you and has no need for your validation (indifference)

As you can see, there are no levels where she would invest this much energy while NOT being attracted to you. Don't pay attention to her words. Pay attention to her actions. You are obvious at level 2 where she is attracted but negging you for being unattainable.

By ghosting, you made yourself high status again. Now all you have to do is make yourself attainable.

I'm not going to give you advice but I have had women neg me this way before, and I would just downplay it and say something like "I'm not going to defend myself. Unfortunate you feel that way. What time are you free?" And they usually forget about all the negging. When a woman negs me, I show interest. Because I know her neg was born out of attraction and not indifference.

The other half of attraction is attainability. When a woman doesn't feel like you are attainable, she negs you to knock you down a few notches.

Is the goal to feel justified in thinking all women are crazy, or is the goal to accept that all women are chaotic in some way, and still get laid?

Sometimes in this forum, it seems like the only goal is to feel justified. Romance is messy. And women are crazy. RARE is the peaceful lay. At least that's my experience. Women = Chaotic feminine energy. Man = Unperturbed. Are we going to wait until women change (like never) or just accept their chaotic nature and fvck them anyway?

The mistake is treating women like men (they are not men!) and thinking she is insulting you because she hates you. That's how a guy would act. For women, this much emotional investment is born out of attraction and not hate.

She is making an effort in her own chaotic way. You can easily play around with it and say something like "I like a woman who is feisty. Looks like you need a spanking." if you choose the playful banter route.
Heh.

My post was a lure..a bait.

I wanted to know which of the supposedly great players here would bite it and expose themselves.

As for you storm dude, don't forget that it can also be in a non verbalize format.

Only a great man can generate "I hate you" from multiple women and if a man is not getting enough of it then you better step up ur game boys.

"I hate you" = You own her body and soul, and she knows it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I screwed about 2 years ago sent me a message wanting to meet up. So I tried to set something up and she ignores me. Then she sends a text asking if I want to get together even if she is unshaved. I ignore. This was about a month ago. Then she sends me this mess.
Dont tell me you dont feel satisfied from that? you mindfvcked her so bad that such message is more like a steam accomplishment.

I got similar messages to that one, getting called "the king of assh0les" was something that makes me proud while any attack against one sexual capabilities and skills is the true benchmark of a pwned girl.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I had a chick bashing my car with a baseball bat when I walked out of a restaurant. Then she looked at me and started ranting. All I said to her was "You're going to ruin your bat." In a calm steady voice. That sent her into a RAGE. Cops showed up, she was arrested, I dropped charges contingent on her paying for repairs on my car.

Nothing, NOTHING gets to a chick more than ignoring them and being non-reactive to their emotional outbreaks.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t see anything alarming in any of that. I don’t really see a problem in any of it.
How did you expect her to act? Look at the world through her eyes for just a moment.
Confusion can cause that. I think she’s having a great emotional response.

Would you rather this was a low interest situation and we are all talking about how she wouldn’t wear a short skirt with no panties and actually flakes on you?

You polarized the fuk out of her. Lol. It’s hilarious.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a monster, I'm on her side. Clean your room

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I had a chick bashing my car with a baseball bat when I walked out of a restaurant. Then she looked at me and started ranting. All I said to her was "You're going to ruin your bat." In a calm steady voice. That sent her into a RAGE. Cops showed up, she was arrested, I dropped charges contingent on her paying for repairs on my car.

Nothing, NOTHING gets to a chick more than ignoring them and being non-reactive to their emotional outbreaks.
What the fvck had happened?! haha!

That sent her into a RAGE.
Hahahaha...!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck had happened?! haha!
This was in Germany, and it was a German chick, her name was Juta (pronounced Yo-ta like the Star Wars character) I was seeing at the time when I was stationed overseas. She got ticked off because she thought I was on a date with one of her friends, which I was not... I was just hanging out at the Bistro Perrot drinking beer with some MALE German friends. This actually happened to a couple of other service members I knew with German chicks, normally when the Politzi show up the American is at a disadvantage because they don't speak German. When I was a CO one of my Platoon Leaders had this happen to him and the chick (although I think this one was Greek working in Germany) told the Politzi he had attacked her, and Tom... not being able to communicate was arrested. It all got worked out in the end, but if you can explain to the Politzi in German what is going on like I did you can shape the narrative.

She did about DM 2000 (about $2,800 US at the time, they weren't on the Euro yet) damage at the time, but she broke the front left side turn signal, dented the front left fender, front left door was dented. She also hit the driver's side window and windshield several times, but it didn't break those, but did screw up the automatic window. In the US you could have gotten it all fixed for about $500, but in Germany car repairs MUST be done my a licenced repair shop, and since the car was Japanese (Honda CRX-Si) special parts had to be ordered. When they fix things they do it right, and when I got the car back it was like new.

Where she got the baseball bat I don;t have a clue... perhaps an old American BF.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was in Germany, and it was a German chick, her name was Juta (pronounced Yo-ta like the Star Wars character) I was seeing at the time when I was stationed overseas. She got ticked off because she thought I was on a date with one of her friends, which I was not... I was just hanging out at the Bistro Perrot drinking beer with some MALE German friends. This actually happened to a couple of other service members I knew with German chicks, normally when the Politzi show up the American is at a disadvantage because they don't speak German. When I was a CO one of my Platoon Leaders had this happen to him and the chick (although I think this one was Greek working in Germany) told the Politzi he had attacked her, and Tom... not being able to communicate was arrested. It all got worked out in the end, but if you can explain to the Politzi in German what is going on like I did you can shape the narrative.

She did about DM 2000 (about $2,800 US at the time, they weren't on the Euro yet) damage at the time, but she broke the front left side turn signal, dented the front left fender, front left door was dented. She also hit the driver's side window and windshield several times, but it didn't break those, but did screw up the automatic window. In the US you could have gotten it all fixed for about $500, but in Germany car repairs MUST be done my a licenced repair shop, and since the car was Japanese (Honda CRX-Si) special parts had to be ordered. When they fix things they do it right, and when I got the car back it was like new.

Where she got the baseball bat I don;t have a clue... perhaps an old American BF.
Was it their personality disorders that made them act like this, or is jealousy just that powerful (and she even just suspected you were with another female) that anyone can do this? Especially the fact that you note her rage really came when you talked to her after she had already smashed up your car in public! Jesus man. What was really going on with this/these women?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, Congrats to OP. This is the mind fvcking most women deserve.

Secondly, I owned 3 I phones and I am now on my 3rd consecutive Samsung. I will NEVER go back to the I phone junk again.
I really like my Android, honestly. The only complaint I have is when you're getting videos from iPhone Users or when you're in a Group Chat with them.

Not to derail the thread just wanted to put in my two cents.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can kind of see where @Spaz is going with this. That's a lot of emotional investment on her part. There's levels to this.

1-Girl is attracted to you and gives you compliance
2-Girl is attracted to you but negging you because she thinks you are too high status/you are not making yourself attainable for her
3- Girl is not attracted to you but uses you for validation (friend zone)
4-Girl is not attracted to you and has no need for your validation (indifference)

As you can see, there are no levels where she would invest this much energy while NOT being attracted to you. Don't pay attention to her words. Pay attention to her actions. You are obviously at level 2 where she is attracted but negging you for being unattainable.

By ghosting, you made yourself high status again. Now all you have to do is make yourself attainable.

I'm not going to give you advice but I have had women neg me this way before, and I would just downplay it and say something like "I'm not going to defend myself. Unfortunate you feel that way. What time are you free?" And they usually forget about all the negging. If she keeps going on, I'll say something like "Listen, if you don't behave I am going to have to spank you when we meet up. If you thought my sexual perversions were crazy before.....you haven't seen nothing. I have something that is beyond the scope of my therapist that she deems my condition as un-classifiable." Whatever I do, I never take her negging seriously. When a woman negs me, I show interest in a playful way. Because I know her neg was born out of attraction and not indifference.

The other half of attraction is attainability. When a woman doesn't feel like you are attainable, she negs you to knock you down a few notches.

Is the goal to feel justified in thinking all women are crazy, or is the goal to accept that all women are chaotic in some way, and still get laid?

Sometimes in this forum, it seems like the only goal is to feel justified. Romance is messy. And women are crazy. RARE is the peaceful lay. At least that's my experience. Women = Chaotic feminine energy. Man = Unperturbed. Are we going to wait until women change (like never) or just accept their chaotic nature and fvck them anyway?

The mistake is treating women like men (they are not men!) and thinking she is insulting you because she hates you. That's how a guy would act. For women, this much emotional investment is born out of attraction and not hate.

She is making an effort in her own chaotic way. You can easily play around with it and say something like "I like a woman who is feisty. But can you carry this same energy into the bed room? I have high expectations of you. Do not disappoint me."

As a general rule of thumb in life with women. Always downplay/banter no matter what. Everything is a sh1t test or a neg. Nothing is face value.
Heh.

My post was a lure..a bait.

I wanted to know which of the supposedly great players here would bite it and expose themselves.

As for you storm dude, don't forget that it can also be in a non verbalize format.

Only a great man can generate "I hate you" from multiple women and if a man is not getting enough of it then you better step up ur game boys.

"I hate you" = You own her body and soul, and she knows it.

My main plate literally told me this 6 days ago.

She knew she couldn't let me go because she hated me.... I took it as a compliment.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it their personality disorders that made them act like this, or is jealousy just that powerful (and she even just suspected you were with another female) that anyone can do this? Especially the fact that you note her rage really came when you talked to her after she had already smashed up your car in public! Jesus man. What was really going on with this/these women?
Not really normal behavior with German women in my experience. Most are perfectly fine with just moving on. This was the mid-90s before on-line dating, and there was a publication called "Kontakt". Women and men would advertise who they were, physical characteristics, and what they were looking for. They were IDed by a number. You had to be interviewed and certified what you said you were was true, with a photo and you went in their database. You did not have to advertise yourself, I never did, but your profile was registered. If you saw a woman you were interested in that was advertised, they would mail each profile and picture to you both. If both still wanted to meet, then both would get contact info. I liked it, met a lot of women this way... it was really no BS, very German. Most who used this service were just looking to meet interesting people and have fun.

With Juta, I think her issue was that she thought I was with her friend. It was more anger at her than with me as a violation of trust.... and I was in the way. She never gave me any indication of jealousy, I was dating other women from the service and as far as I know, she was dating other dudes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My main plate literally told me this 6 days ago.

She knew she couldn't let me go because she hated me.... I took it as a compliment.
The more "I hate you" that you get the more your smv rises.

Don't let other men convince you otherwise with BPD or psycho women tags because they rarely or even worse never gets this from any women.

Smile inwardly knowing that you "own" vast amounts of women even after they are happily married to their good nice husband's.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Girl I screwed about 2 years ago sent me a message wanting to meet up. So I tried to set something up and she ignores me. Then she sends a text asking if I want to get together even if she is unshaved. I ignore. This was about a month ago. Then she sends me this mess.
@dustmuffin Did the dust from your name come from her muffin?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seriously though, this lady is a creeper. I think she still has the dusty pvssy too.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please detail your sexual proclivities such that I may judge the situation properly :)

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more "I hate you" that you get the more your smv rises.

Don't let other men convince you otherwise with BPD or psycho women tags because they rarely or even worse never gets this from any women.

Smile inwardly knowing that you "own" vast amounts of women even after they are happily married to their good nice husband's.

What you said about owning her soul while she is still married is spot on.

YEARS and YEARS after my 2 greatest lovers I still think about them every day. There were times where I HATED both of them. I never hated my x wife like them.

The last one I "Hated" we had "I hate you sex" complete with spitting on the face, slapping ... the face, extreamly ruff sex stuff I never do, I fvkd her hard and mean and just Fvcking left.

She was on cloud 9 for 2 weeks strait... you could see her look at me differently, like I just dominated her like her wildest dreams, she was practically married and had a kid in the other room btw, adds to the excotement.

I'll never forget the looks after I hate you sex.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please detail your sexual proclivities such that I may judge the situation properly :)
Hmmm... Well if you really must know...Hair pulling. Biting of the nipple, ****. p u ssy lips, ass and what ever I can get my mouth around. Slapping of the same .Handcuffs, tied to a bed spread eagle, Spanking, making her *** so hard she shakes. Not her but another came so hard she passed out. Just normal fun. Never a complaint until this one.