Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guess what happens when you ignore a girl you have had relations with

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I screwed about 2 years ago sent me a message wanting to meet up. So I tried to set something up and she ignores me. Then she sends a text asking if I want to get together even if she is unshaved. I ignore. This was about a month ago. Then she sends me this mess.

Attachments

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A decapited dump. That says it all right there.
Did not notice that one

A Illiterate bpdlollll
English is not my 1st language and i know better

Delapidated loll

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umo
One more thing. This is the girl I told to wear a short skirt and no panties on our first date. I fingered her within 5 minutes and was on my way home to f uck in about 15.
Just watch out, she might change her mind.
Thats how things turn into rape allegation.
Crazy biatch

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don’t you have an iPhone?
Cause he is smart, doesnt want to pay 3 times as much for 2 year old tech and likes 90% free apps instead of having to pay for everything.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...what a psycho

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some funny shyt. I would also sleep with one eye open tonight Haha

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause he is smart, doesnt want to pay 3 times as much for 2 year old tech and likes 90% free apps instead of having to pay for everything.
That’s a misconception, most apps you would need are free on iPhone, and the apps are better quality, The only iPhone app I pay for is myfitness pal and that’s because I use the premium version to track macronutrients. Yes, Android has more apps but quality over quantity.
The portrait mode on IPhones are phenomenal .. it almost looks like a professional photo shoot.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, WOW! Man this girl is great. I want more from her!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Girl I screwed about 2 years ago sent me a message wanting to meet up. So I tried to set something up and she ignores me. Then she sends a text asking if I want to get together even if she is unshaved. I ignore. This was about a month ago. Then she sends me this mess.
This sort of "hate" texts are actually good.

You can easily turn it into some powerful sex fueled "hate sex"...

She'll ride you and puts in 101% to please you.

She "hates" you because she can't control the feelings you ignited in her.

Keep up the good work!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a misconception, most apps you would need are free on iPhone, and the apps are better quality, The only iPhone app I pay for is myfitness pal and that’s because I use the premium version to track macronutrients. Yes, Android has more apps but quality over quantity.
The portrait mode on IPhones are phenomenal .. it almost looks like a professional photo shoot.
I've got a company issued IPhone and just 2 days ago I bought the latest Huawei phone (thanks to zekko).

I'm still navigating this new phone but I must say so far, it is much better then iPhone.